BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

01-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #23
artifice
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
Uh...I'm 19. No grandpa here. Just educated.

@op I hope you get this resolved, I also think that the initial thread should have disclosed that the offsets were milled. I vote for a full refund.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #24
John@BMW
I can't belive this car is a 4 door family sedan.
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 sedan, '96 M3

wow guys- this has gotten out of hand!

It seems that there is a lot of 'craziness' being said about me and UUC right now. In this post, hopefully I can clear the air.

First off- I am not here to scam anyone! that is pure crazy talk. I am not hiding- Everyone knows where I work- If you want to speak with me, Call the shop and ask for me! I love talking about cars with you.

Im here in complete honesty.

To start, my initial post did not say anything about the milled front wheels. That was a complete oversight on my part when posting the thread. That information was something that was supposed to be in the description of the wheels and I cant believe I left that out! That is totally my fault and I was not aware of that until recently.

To say that these wheels do not fit on a stock suspension M3 is completely ridiculous and IMPOSSIBLE. How could I have run these wheels on my 2008 m3 sedan with RD sport springs and NO spacers for 2 track day weekends with zero problems? I can see how they might not fit on an m3 with coil overs but not with the stock suspension. If they were rubbing on my car, then the wheels and tires should show large rubbing and wear marks on the insides. These wheels have been on my car at 150mph atleast 30 times!

Regarding the hub centric rings- I am clueless as to how 2 of them went missing. As soon as Don told me they were missing-I turned UUC upside down looking for them with no luck. I told Don that I would find some hub rings and send them out to him immediately. I am STILL trying to find some hub rings with a 79.5 outer diameter and a 72.56 inside diameter. Currently there are ZERO companies out there sell this size hub ring. I am being forced to have a set custom machined for me which is costing the same price as one of the wheels and tires.

Don- I would like to apologize publicly to you. Im sorry. I really am, but this transaction took a turn for the worse really quickly. I appreciate you looking out for your fellow M3 owners by posting this- It sucks to be me right now but please understand that I am here and not hiding from you.

If anyone can point me to some 79.5/72.56 hub rings then please let me know!

I really hate writing this but keeping with my transparency, I cannot afford to give Don a refund. I have had some medical problems over the last 5 months that are not looking so good for me I am having a hard time paying for the medical bills and could even force me to sell my car. It really really sucks! but I dont have a lot of choices right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Section 2-

Regarding people calling me dishonest about this UUC short shifter and DSSR problem, that really hurts! It hurts a lot actually. With that said, I totally agree with you at this point and I can see where you would think this. I think about it every day! The reason why you have seen my posts on the DSSR threads is because I am a bmw car nut that owns an e9x m3 and I WANT TO HELP EVERYONE I CAN!!!!!! Im just like you guys! I have been asked by my employer and M3post.com to NOT post on these message boards about our products since we are NOT vendors. I have also gotten in trouble from the e90post Admins for this. All im trying to do is help everyone I can and I am being told not to.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I DO NOT MAKE THE DECISIONS AROUND HERE! UUC Motorwerks is not my business. I do not call the shots. Im the 'new guy' Ive worked here since June 2009. If you do not see me post in certain threads, its because Ive been asked, at this time, not to!

The fact that fellow M3 owners do not like our products saddens me. I want to do everything I can to help provide an awesome product for these awesome cars.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sincerely respect everyone here and I dont want things like this ruining my name and wasting everyone's time.

If everyone wants me banned, then I understand.
      01-25-2010, 01:10 PM   #25
artifice
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Great reply, @op, is that picture of the car on the ground? or on a lift? Perhaps as the suspension compresses it would fit better? Just speculation.

no ban.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #26
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
Uh...I'm 19. No grandpa here. Just educated.
Oh SNIZZZ-AP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
I want to change my name to FStop7@Heaven so I can start acting like I represent the will of God.

"Give me your coilovers, God demands it."

"But how do I know you really work for God?"

"It says so right in my username, idiot. Plus I know you touch yourself at night."

"Holy shit I'm sending them to you now, don't send me to hell!"
OMFG!!! ROFL!!
      01-25-2010, 09:32 PM   #27
DoNDoN
Colonel
Thailand
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by artifice View Post
Great reply, @op, is that picture of the car on the ground? or on a lift? Perhaps as the suspension compresses it would fit better? Just speculation.

no ban.
That picture is a car that has stock shocks and H&R springs. It is sitting on the ground and fully compressed.
      01-25-2010, 09:43 PM   #28
DoNDoN
Colonel
Thailand
Rep

John,

Thanks for providing me a number to contact you.

I have talked to John on the phone and it seems like he does not have the money for a refund. He is willing to buy me the hubcentric rings which is what should have been included in the first place. He also said he would try to find a buyer for me but until this happens I am still throwing money away. I have accepted his apology but in the end he has admitted he made a mistake but I am paying for it out of my pocket.
      01-25-2010, 10:36 PM   #29
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Hey, at least we know this issue is now starting to take a positive turn.

I wish both of you good luck in finding an appropriate resolution.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #30
Ca$hOnly
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

This is complete BS. He lied in his for sale post, now he's claiming he doesn't have the money for a refund. He obviously knew that nobody was going to buy the wheels if the offset was changed, so he conveniently "forgot" about putting that in the post Please. I've heard shit like this many times...from scammers and thieves.

There is a certain amount of trust that people place in each other on a forum like this. We sell expensive wheels, tires, exhausts to each other all the time. Once you break that trust by being a scumbag, you should no longer be a part of this community.

This guy is scum imo. Don, you should try everything in your power to get your money back. Good luck.
      01-26-2010, 01:18 PM   #31
John@BMW
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$hOnly View Post
This is complete BS. He lied in his for sale post, now he's claiming he doesn't have the money for a refund. He obviously knew that nobody was going to buy the wheels if the offset was changed, so he conveniently "forgot" about putting that in the post Please. I've heard shit like this many times...from scammers and thieves.

There is a certain amount of trust that people place in each other on a forum like this. We sell expensive wheels, tires, exhausts to each other all the time. Once you break that trust by being a scumbag, you should no longer be a part of this community.

This guy is scum imo. Don, you should try everything in your power to get your money back. Good luck.
Im sorry but you could not be more incorrect-
      01-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #32
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
Hey, at least we know this issue is now starting to take a positive turn.
How so? He is still out money with wheels that dont work and he is getting the hub rings that should have been shipped in the first place. Your right DoNDoN must be elated with the progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$hOnly View Post

Agreed! Good luck DoNDoN - I hope somehow this works out. At least this thread got a response for you from him. Otherwise he probably would have just kept ignoring you.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #33
John@BMW
Rep

Jesus Christ people- this is rediculous.

Don and I have not spoken in 10 days about the wheels- Im NOT hiding from anyone! Don has had my cell phone and my work number the entire time and he never called me.

I told him that I would find him some hub rings for the wheels and send them immediately! Unfortunately, no one sells the correct hub rings for this application which is why it is taking me so long to find a set. I know I shipped the wheels with 4 hub rings- Why would I keep just 2 rings and not 4? I dont know where the 2 rings went but Don does not have them and I do not have them.

Leaving out the milled part was an honest mistake! Yes, a mistake that I am admitting and paying for dearly here. Everything else is out of my control. I dont know what happened to the rings and I dont know why those wheels fit fine on my car not on other m3s.

I sold the wheels because I NEED the money! Something is medically wrong with me and I am in a LOT of debt right now because of that. I sold the wheels to pay for bills, NOT to just sit on the money. That is the reason why I have no money to offer a refund. I would gladly give him a refund if i had the money.

Don, if there is anything you want off my car or any other way I can repay you to help regain some of your money then simply ask for it and its yours.....

You guys are brutal-

Last edited by John@BMW; 01-26-2010 at 01:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 07:15 AM   #34
ooowowizstev
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Hmm, I say give him a break.
      01-29-2010, 02:35 PM   #35
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
How so? He is still out money with wheels that dont work and he is getting the hub rings that should have been shipped in the first place. Your right DoNDoN must be elated with the progress.

Agreed! Good luck DoNDoN - I hope somehow this works out. At least this thread got a response for you from him. Otherwise he probably would have just kept ignoring you.
All I feel is that it's not a great idea to start swinging the bat right away at John.

He keeps repeatedly saying that he made a mistake, so he needs to at least be given the opportunity to correct the situation on hand.

Let's give DoNDoN and John some space to communicate directly with one another to better find an appropriate solution.

John has gotten back in touch with DoNDoN, and that was the positive turn I was praising.

We'll stay tuned to what John can do in order to make up, and solve this matter...
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #36
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark335i View Post
Nawaaz is a mod? Congrats?
Yup. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2010, 04:14 AM   #37
MrHarris
yodog
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 Corolla

Garage List
2009 BMW  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
I want to change my name to FStop7@Heaven so I can start acting like I represent the will of God.

"Give me your coilovers, God demands it."

"But how do I know you really work for God?"

"It says so right in my username, idiot. Plus I know you touch yourself at night."

"Holy shit I'm sending them to you now, don't send me to hell!"
HAHA.

John@BMW is so nice though, seems weird for him to flat out lie like this..

2009 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Black Extended | Advan RS | Turner Test Pipes | Dinan Axle-Back | OETuning | Eibach Springs | UUC SSK | VRS Front Lip | VRS Type I Diffuser | Matte Black | RPi Scoops | MS Filter | Yokohama AD08 | F1 Pinnacle
Special Thanks: Gintani | OETuning | eAs
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #38
DoNDoN
Colonel
Thailand
Rep

John,

I have given you over two months to give me the money that you offered to me in March. You said you would refund me after you received your tax return. I have PM'ed you without a response again. Why even offer me a refund when you cannot even back it up? You said you have found centering rings for the rims. Please send them to me so I can at least do something with these pieces of shit that you sold me. I know you are still on this board lurking so please do not avoid this post.
      05-13-2010, 10:04 AM   #39
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #40
Cab5er
Colonel
China
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3 (Sold) 13 A1

Shouldn't be driving an M3 if you can't pay back $1300. You can come up with all the excuses you want but what it comes down to is Don Don got ripped. Wheels that have been remilled and some how you forget to mention this???? Yeah right. Just sayin.

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2010, 11:10 PM   #41
m328ci
Private First Class
Thailand
Rep
Drives: E90 330i, E92 M3

Don,
Your LM-R looks a lot better why would you wanna buy these pieces of shitz wheels anyway? What's wrong with your taste buddy?
      05-13-2010, 11:23 PM   #42
BMW_03
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 xDrive30i On Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by m328ci View Post
Don,
Your LM-R looks a lot better why would you wanna buy these pieces of shitz wheels anyway? What's wrong with your taste buddy?
What's your point? regardless of what he chose, diamonds or rocks, the seller is at fault and needs to rectify the situation! Good luck to you Don Don.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2010, 11:39 PM   #43
mvagusta
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 m3 coup

Man, you guys are harsh! I don't know a lot of people that would stand up for himself the way he did. Maybe it was a mistake! He told you his personal problem. You guys are going to blow some money on a girlfriend or a wild night at the club one night and spend more money then you wanted. Cut your lose and walk away! Do you want him to repay you in blood? Hardtimes is a bad cycle, remember this when your in a bind. Goodluck John and stay healthy, thats what counts!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 12:30 AM   #44
DevJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 V10+/YMB M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvagusta View Post
Man, you guys are harsh! I don't know a lot of people that would stand up for himself the way he did. Maybe it was a mistake! He told you his personal problem. You guys are going to blow some money on a girlfriend or a wild night at the club one night and spend more money then you wanted. Cut your lose and walk away! Do you want him to repay you in blood? Hardtimes is a bad cycle, remember this when your in a bind. Goodluck John and stay healthy, thats what counts!
wat
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133578&d=1204654487[/IMG]
Appreciate 0