BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #23
JDM3
Major
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by img
Erm, are you coming up Sunday ?
I feel left out....
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 02:21 PM   #24
akh23456
All I do is Win... Eat Race Sleep
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Range 2011 M3 2019 600lt

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
I'm loving the meth its now a Totally different car/animal !
And to think most of the competetion uses this as a standard in their setup's for safety ... I Say B.S!!!!! Well 1/2 B.S lol this stuff puts your car in hyper mode and doesn't get tired I now can see how consistent Akash's traps and times were & and the car doesn't heat soak well very little if any and then ofcourse it's added safety .
The power characteristics change I noticed is mid range power and top !! First gear is bazaar.

Whats even more nuts is even though it hot out if its low low humidity you get winter weather performance in hot weather ! Amazing ....

Funny how at one point I was against using meth, well.... I wouldn't say against just didn't believe the safety hype even though it is it's more power rewarding

You guys are gonna love it ! Where I tapped is perfect and
Clean and I'm running 70/30 with it kickin in at 2psi @ 40% duty and 100% at 5psi in conjunction with a coolingmist CM10 nozzle .
I fiddled around with it with Matt ( Einstein himself ) and we concluded the earlier the ecu/Dme see's the meth the better it was able to accommodate the changes it needed !
[IMG][/IMG]
I choose 2psi as the start point so I don't use the meth for normal driving and 1.9psi is more than enough to get the car moving when needed .
Keep me posted on your results Erm & you
Too Scott !
::cheers::

And lastly I wanna thank KB Auto Works in Stamford for a clean clean clean install !

told ya Meth is awesome man. I don't know about safety honestly but i know it prevent your car from being heat soaked for sure. How do you like 70/30 mix? i only do 50/50.

Rs7 : 10.4 133.50 with a 1.7 60ft Toyo R888
F10 M5: 11.308 131.96 with a 1.9 60ft Street Tires
E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #25
DefactoM6
Sees the world the way it could be
United_States
Rep
Drives: '88 M6, '02 Z8, '09 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
I'm loving the meth its now a Totally different car/animal !
And to think most of the competetion uses this as a standard in their setup's for safety ... I Say B.S!!!!! Well 1/2 B.S lol this stuff puts your car in hyper mode and doesn't get tired I now can see how consistent Akash's traps and times were & and the car doesn't heat soak well very little if any and then ofcourse it's added safety .
The power characteristics change I noticed is mid range power and top !! First gear is bazaar.

Whats even more nuts is even though it hot out if its low low humidity you get winter weather performance in hot weather ! Amazing ....

Funny how at one point I was against using meth, well.... I wouldn't say against just didn't believe the safety hype even though it is it's more power rewarding

You guys are gonna love it ! Where I tapped is perfect and
Clean and I'm running 70/30 with it kickin in at 2psi @ 40% duty and 100% at 5psi in conjunction with a coolingmist CM10 nozzle .
I fiddled around with it with Matt ( Einstein himself ) and we concluded the earlier the ecu/Dme see's the meth the better it was able to accommodate the changes it needed !
[IMG][/IMG]
I choose 2psi as the start point so I don't use the meth for normal driving and 1.9psi is more than enough to get the car moving when needed .
Keep me posted on your results Erm & you
Too Scott !
::cheers::

And lastly I wanna thank KB Auto Works in Stamford for a clean clean clean install !
Thanks for the shout out dude, the car is running extremely hard! Rick, def get the HFS-3, I'm going to get an HFS-4 soon in conjunction with the Cobb that I just bought. Do a throttle/boost blend map, that would work very nicely. Akash, you should definitely try running a higher meth %, it'll prevent quench which will allow you to start flowing it at much lower boost levels, and it will allow the DME to adapt earlier, which will give you a much more crisp timing curve. As Zim can attest to, dialing things in can really help the performance of the system!
      07-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #26
m33
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual

Scott your always welcomed !!!!!
Matt you are the man !!!
Akash I'm loving it ....

And let's just say I raced a R1 bike modified with headers , exhaust , tune & minor head work and I piled 1.5-2 cars on it at 205mph but was dead even with it up to 165mph where I then started to pull it ... Car is crisp with the meth , kinda eliminates excuses lol
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 04:47 PM   #27
m33
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual

Also listen to Matt , roman confirmed the mixture and boost levels and works like a charm !
Me and izzy are dyno ing this comming week
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 05:15 PM   #28
erm324
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Yeah matt I'm 100000000% ordering Hfs3 on Monday.....zim that setup is SICK!!!! I'm glad your having great results with it!!! Im at Claudios right now in Greenport I'm going to try cutting out soon so I can come tomorrow I'll
Shoot you a text later and let you know, drive safe with that animal lol
Appreciate 0