BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing

EXXEL Distributions

11-10-2010, 01:10 PM   #67
choicez
Major
Rep
Drives: you mad

Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 01:38 PM   #68
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
amazing
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 02:14 PM   #69
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
yes really
At what level do we unlock the bomb vests?
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 02:32 PM   #70
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
GD it Kobe get that buttstock high up into your shoulder pocket!

Frickin goddamn!

On a serious note, besides that, I was impressed that he looks like he knows what he's doing with an assault rifle unlike other commercials and TV shows/movies where it just looks stupid and half-assed.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 05:03 PM   #71
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

played it a few hours last night and I was surprised and pissed that the matching system still sucks so bad, I was level 1 going up against people who somehow are already level 48 or 1st prestige.WTF. That tells me these people got the game way early or have found exploits or are boosting in free for all lobbies with their friends like douches. I do like the game a lot but at the start the guns you get are crap. The MP5 has way too much recoil, and for anyone who has actually used one in real life knows they dont have this much and that is why they are the weapon of choice by SEAL's for CQB. It is controlled, and accurate. SO they messed up there. Once you get the FAMAS things get a little better I found. Rate of fire is good and it puts a hurtin on.

It has a ton in common with MW2 and then a lot that is not MW2. Killstreaks are not as easy to come by and the streaks are not as overpowered as in MW2. The only one that really rapes face is the Chopper Gunnar but you can be shot down pretty easy.

We will see if it is broken and full of ways to be hacked in the coming weeks.

The Gun Game mode is actually the most fun I had yet though.
      11-10-2010, 06:36 PM   #72
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
been out of the loop on games....is 3D only apply to PS3?

seems like no one cares about my questions...lol
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 06:56 PM   #73
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska325xi View Post
been out of the loop on games....is 3D only apply to PS3?

seems like no one cares about my questions...lol
3d is available on 360 as well
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #74
aretardedorange
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad@PSI MOTORS View Post
played it a few hours last night and I was surprised and pissed that the matching system still sucks so bad, I was level 1 going up against people who somehow are already level 48 or 1st prestige.WTF. That tells me these people got the game way early or have found exploits or are boosting in free for all lobbies with their friends like douches. I do like the game a lot but at the start the guns you get are crap. The MP5 has way too much recoil, and for anyone who has actually used one in real life knows they dont have this much and that is why they are the weapon of choice by SEAL's for CQB. It is controlled, and accurate. SO they messed up there. Once you get the FAMAS things get a little better I found. Rate of fire is good and it puts a hurtin on.

It has a ton in common with MW2 and then a lot that is not MW2. Killstreaks are not as easy to come by and the streaks are not as overpowered as in MW2. The only one that really rapes face is the Chopper Gunnar but you can be shot down pretty easy.

We will see if it is broken and full of ways to be hacked in the coming weeks.

The Gun Game mode is actually the most fun I had yet though.
. Also hate how they took away barracks. The starting guns suck so much ass. So much recoil wtf fuck this! I got mad real fast.

Taking a "break".
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2010, 12:07 AM   #75
ChaneRZ
If You Aint First, You're last !!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW 335i, 01 Honda Prelude

i know right! m16 was always a beast but now it sucks so bad.

08 BMW BSM 335i 6MT (Sports, Premium, NAV, PDC, AS, IPOD, HD Radio, Rear Sunshade, OEM Alarm) Angel iBright V3, Luminics Fog Bulb, Turbo Tuner, K&N Drop in Filter, Dinan Exhaust, Dinan Pedals, Vorsteiner CF Front Lip, and CF Rear Diffuser. Ordered:08/25/07 Started: 09/09/07 Finished: 09/14/07 On Ship: 09/15/07 Arrived: 10/08/07 Delivered: 10/10/07
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2010, 08:28 AM   #76
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaneRZ View Post
This. It was always my weapon of choice because if you make contact it would be 3 body shots and certain kill but now I have to pull the trigger 3 times to get a kill.

I have to say I'm extremely disappointed in the game thus far. The pregame lobby is far too busy and has way too much going on. The maps are pretty amazing but the multiplayer gameplay is shit. I hate the popping sound the guns make as well (sounds like you're in a tunnel no matter where you are). I don't really know how to describe the gameplay other than "numb." I'll give it some more time tonight but it's starting out with a C- from me. MW2 got an A right out of the box and I really love the original MW. WAW was shit and probably seals my hatred of Treyarch.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2010, 10:23 AM   #77
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaneRZ View Post
Famas owns in this game so far for me.

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2010, 01:26 PM   #78
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

Keep playing until you get the FAMAS unlocked. I have used the Galil as well since some say it is better but it has way too much recoil. The Famas is the best and I am consistantly getting positive K/D's and I tell you the the new chopper gunner is a lot of fun.

The death machine is also a ton of fun. When looking at MW2 this game is just harder since the guns in MW2 were easy to use with little to no recoil at all. The ACR is like a Laser beam which is totally unrealistic and the targeting system in MW2 is basically set on noob mode for everyone.

It is way easy to put people down with stopping power. Since there is no stopping power in BO it levels the playing ield a little which is a good thing. This game does take more skill than MW2 and you really need to be on teams with communication going on.

I say keep at it and once you get to the upper levels above 20 and have the better guns you will do much better. My advice is to use the FAMAS with warlord(bling) with extended mags and red dot, Ghost and the gas mask since it seems like a lot of people throw the Nova gas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
This. It was always my weapon of choice because if you make contact it would be 3 body shots and certain kill but now I have to pull the trigger 3 times to get a kill.

I have to say I'm extremely disappointed in the game thus far. The pregame lobby is far too busy and has way too much going on. The maps are pretty amazing but the multiplayer gameplay is shit. I hate the popping sound the guns make as well (sounds like you're in a tunnel no matter where you are). I don't really know how to describe the gameplay other than "numb." I'll give it some more time tonight but it's starting out with a C- from me. MW2 got an A right out of the box and I really love the original MW. WAW was shit and probably seals my hatred of Treyarch.
      11-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #79
ChaneRZ
If You Aint First, You're last !!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW 335i, 01 Honda Prelude

I'm surprised that the m4a1 is not a starting gun.

08 BMW BSM 335i 6MT (Sports, Premium, NAV, PDC, AS, IPOD, HD Radio, Rear Sunshade, OEM Alarm) Angel iBright V3, Luminics Fog Bulb, Turbo Tuner, K&N Drop in Filter, Dinan Exhaust, Dinan Pedals, Vorsteiner CF Front Lip, and CF Rear Diffuser. Ordered:08/25/07 Started: 09/09/07 Finished: 09/14/07 On Ship: 09/15/07 Arrived: 10/08/07 Delivered: 10/10/07
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 04:00 AM   #80
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep

this game is fucking addicting. i'm already a 34 after 3 days and i can't get enough. the only reason i stopped playing is because my hands are fucking killing me. i'm trying to get my k/d to 1.75 - so far i hover around ~1.62
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #81
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

I'm stuck around a K/D ratio of .93, but I was well over 1 two days ago. I've been trying to concentrate on perk challenges but I can't get a motherfucker to put down a goddamn sentry gun for me to destroy.

Also, on PC, there are already hacks. It's BS.

Plus, WTF is up with people running up to you, diving into prone and swiping your feet for the kill while multiple point blank rounds from the M60 don't take them out? Knife is OP in this game, but I'd really like to see them do something about assessing a penalty for diving into prone before you can accurately scope in. I was one of the people who bitched about no prone in BC2, but now I know why I liked it better that way.

All in all, I'd have to say BC2 is the better game, hands down. Better maps, better weapons, better graphics (IMO), and a better "feel" to the gameplay overall. BO is too arcadey for me.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #82
aretardedorange
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sikbmr View Post
Famas owns in this game so far for me.
Do you have PS3? Add me -atardedorange.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 04:03 PM   #83
Sylon
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
This game doesnt compare to BC2, but its still fun for being something new. I like the extra features, like gun customization, video recording (when it works), and combat training. But visually, and the fact it has dedicated servers, BC2 is leaps and bounds better.

But because of that, I think BC2 and BO should be put into 2 different catagories of FPS games. Yes, they are competitors within the same genre, but they are very different games for very different players. So, for me at least, BC2 and BO fills both ends of the FPS genre.

How does BO hold up against MoH? Well, unfortunately MoH doesnt have the backing that COD or the Battlefield games do. Its like a brand new Italian supercar company trying to go up against Lambo or Ferrari. Now, although that worked out for Pagani in the car world, only time will tell if it will work for MoH in the FPS gaming world. Many have tried, many have failed. I personally really like MoH. Its visually better than Black Ops and MW2, and its not unbalanced. I think the reason why people dont like it is because it entered th scene kinda light. It had a few maps, nothing really ground breaking, and didnt have too much as far as customization. If EA expects this to stand up to COD or (its own) Battlefield franchises, then DICE is going to need to come up with a bit more incentives as far as DLC to keep it going. Do I think it will last? Probably not, unfortunately.

So, back to Black Ops. Online is just as as good as you would expect a P2P would be. Its hit and miss depending on your level of lag and ping. My favorite mode is Combat Training, its a great way to get some built up frustration out, warm up before tackling the online mode, or make yourself feel better when online isnt working out for you. Its also a nice way to test out setups and kill streaks. I just wish the damn bots would stop using last stand so I can get some awesome multi-sniper-kills, lol.

Online though, I managed to get up to lv32 I think in just a couple days playing, sitting around a 1.12 kdr, which is much lower than what I had in MW2 and COD4 (1.25), but a lot lower than I have now in MoH (1.55).

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 09:32 PM   #84
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

I think it's going back. Too many glitches and hacks already for the PC, along with exploitable gameplay.... I think this would be a good console game though. How can someone be sighted in and drop to the prone and back up, the whole time shooting you or knifing you? Seems people have really caught on to that one.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 11:21 PM   #85
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep

just went 69-19 on nuketown demo. to bost my k/d up to my personal goal/target (1.75) sweet! i got a chopper gunner and just destroyed them in the spawn. i almost felt bad

almost >:]
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2010, 04:21 AM   #86
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by aretardedorange View Post
Do you have PS3? Add me -atardedorange.
Sure thing buddy. Mine is NYCBMR

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2010, 10:29 AM   #87
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
just went 69-19 on nuketown demo. to bost my k/d up to my personal goal/target (1.75) sweet! i got a chopper gunner and just destroyed them in the spawn. i almost felt bad

almost >:]
csb
      11-15-2010, 11:09 AM   #88
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Running into a lot of cheating on Live. Teams that get endless killstreak rewards from almost the moment the match starts. I hate that shit.
Appreciate 0