BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

01-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #89
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

holy crap, i just read through 4 pages of bickering... what should've been an interesting read, was wasted on 3 and a half pages of over-sensitive bitching...

so the guy didn't like the e63?? who the hell cares?? last i checked, u buy the car YOU want, doesn't really matter who or what anybody says... posting up articles of edmunds or quoting clarkson, what does that prove?? last i checked, clarkson did say; "M3 drivers have no friends..." is that why we're all on the forums??

just lighten up, i'd hate to see what would happen if the OP disagreed with your kids essay, or said your wife added some extra weight... when i read what he wrote, all i saw was he was disappointed with the car, i'm guessing his expectations were a little higher...

now with that said, on a side note, i would like to say that i hated the interior, but i do dig the seats and exhaust note... i didn't get to get on it cuz there were less than 50 miles on the odometer, and i felt a twinge of quilt in raping my buddies new woman... i guess i do have a heart afterall...
Appreciate 0