BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

01-29-2009, 10:04 PM   #23
sparkyg
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: work truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOCHOSTO View Post
I wonder if anyone has any input on some questions I have about the availability of 2009 M3's in Canada?

1. Are the number of M3's imported into Canada likely to decrease in '09 vs. '08? Does anyone have any official/inside info on this or just reasoned estimates?
2. How much of a better deal are you likely to get on a car in stock vs. a car you order?
3. Does anyone know how the 09's are selling so far?
Call Calgary BMW if you get out west, they are killer for making deals
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 12:23 PM   #24
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, E93 M3, '12 750ix

Quote:
Thanks lebreeze, I'm pretty fixated on an E90, but what's your dealership? Maybe I'll drop by and see if they give me a godfather offer.
Are you in GTA?

If you are check out my local BMW dealer...he has an E93 Jerez Blck/Blck Loaded iwth 19"s and a few E92's leftover Space Grey / Black and Jet Black / Black...
lemme know if you are interested i can get you more info...and set you up with an appointment with my sales guy.

cheers
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #25
markymarc1979
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 16 G12 + 15 F06 + 17 F15

Garage List
2009 BMW E93  [0.00]
2012 BMW 750xi  [0.00]
Don't bother with Budds. Even suggesting a discount, they laugh you out the door. You'll be better off with BMW Mississauga. They will entertain offers.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #26
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, E93 M3, '12 750ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymarc1979 View Post
Don't bother with Budds. Even suggesting a discount, they laugh you out the door. You'll be better off with BMW Mississauga. They will entertain offers.
+1 Mississauga are great people to deal with...provided you know who you are dealing with
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 01:46 PM   #27
AMOCHOSTO
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: IB BB E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Are you in GTA?

If you are check out my local BMW dealer...he has an E93 Jerez Blck/Blck Loaded iwth 19"s and a few E92's leftover Space Grey / Black and Jet Black / Black...
lemme know if you are interested i can get you more info...and set you up with an appointment with my sales guy.

cheers
I am in the GTA, I've prospected Parkview and Downtown BMW and have been offered "deals" (factory rebate) on '08 E92 and E93's but I really want an E90 and there are none left. Also I find most cars still around seem to have the executive package, it has nice gadgets in it, but all in all it's not worth an extra $3,500 to me, takes away half the benefit of the rebate. I'm considering waiting until spring/summer and calling all the dealerships in Canada to see if any are willing to give me a break on an E90, go pick up the car and drive it back to Toronto.

Road Trip!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 02:13 PM   #28
TheOne
BROKER
Canada
Rep
Drives: '18 F82 M4 Competition BSM

Quote:
I am in the GTA, I've prospected Parkview and Downtown BMW and have been offered "deals" (factory rebate) on '08 E92 and E93's but I really want an E90 and there are none left. Also I find most cars still around seem to have the executive package, it has nice gadgets in it, but all in all it's not worth an extra $3,500 to me, takes away half the benefit of the rebate. I'm considering waiting until spring/summer and calling all the dealerships in Canada to see if any are willing to give me a break on an E90, go pick up the car and drive it back to Toronto.

Road Trip!
How much discount did Parkview and BMW Toronto offer you?
I guess now they're owned and run by the same people.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #29
AMOCHOSTO
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
How much discount did Parkview and BMW Toronto offer you?
I guess now they're owned and run by the same people.
Downtown offered me the $10,000 factory rebate on '08 e92 and 15,000 on '08 e93, but nothing else (although I wasn't there to negotiate). Sales guy there told me the discounts and financing on the '08s at the end of last year were unprecedented and that there have never and will never be deals or finance rates like that again on M's. I felt like he was feeding me a line of bs and it left a bitter taste in my mouth. Finance rates in the US on M's are much lower than here.

I Didn't get a quote at Parkview to be honest, I just went there to look at Interlagos Blue, which is the colour I want. They had an 08 E93 in IB there.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 02:42 PM   #30
AMOCHOSTO
Major
Canada
Rep

Anyway I met a Merc dealer at the Auto-show and managed to finagle a test drive of a C63 maybe he'll offer me a deal. I believe it's inferior to the M3 for my preferences, but I do want a sedan, not a coupe/vert and it starts off cheaper, Merc has lower finance rates and fully optioned it's cheaper than the M3 with the options I want.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #31
TheOne
BROKER
Canada
Rep
Drives: '18 F82 M4 Competition BSM

Quote:
Downtown offered me the $10,000 factory rebate on '08 e92 and 15,000 on '08 e93, but nothing else (although I wasn't there to negotiate). Sales guy there told me the discounts and financing on the '08s at the end of last year were unprecedented and that there have never and will never be deals or finance rates like that again on M's. I felt like he was feeding me a line of bs and it left a bitter taste in my mouth. Finance rates in the US on M's are much lower than here.

I Didn't get a quote at Parkview to be honest, I just went there to look at Interlagos Blue, which is the colour I want. They had an 08 E93 in IB there.

Well, if anything the price on the left over 08 M3s should be better now it's almost March 09!!! But the residuals are getting knocked down as well!

Parkview and BMW Toronto always start with a really high price so no matter how much you negotiate it down they still make sure that they can get their cut! Just my personal experience dealing with them and asking for formal quotes!

But call around so at least you have an idea about what what your starting point would be.
Appreciate 0