BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

06-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
02LSBvert
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: LSB

2002 M3 Laguna Seca (LSB)/ black 43k miles!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 26.00

Item Interest
Im selling my 2002 M3, 6 speed, nappa black interior with 42k miles. I bought this car in August of 2009 with 19k miles. I bought a daily car just so I would not have to drive the car when I did not need to. It originally came with nappa gray interior but I did not like how the blue went with the gray so the first chance I saw a black complete interior for sale I jumped on it. It barely sees winter and comes out in the summer only if its nice! The car is up to date with all its recalls and all of the major work (valve adjustment, vanos bolts, etc) was done by a BMW Master Tech. Mechanically, this car needs nothing, I am up to date with all maintenance and oil intervals every 5-7k miles. I am selling the car because I do not use it as much, I have a son now and as you know it is a struggle with a 2-door to put a baby in the back seat.
I remember when I first saw the car and color in my neighbors yard, I promised myself I would get one. I have enjoyed it for about 4 years now and it is time for someone else to enjoy it as much as I did. It is the best color BMW has ever done and its getting pretty rare to find one in clean condition and with low miles.
Luckily I found a LSB hardtop a year after I got the car upstate. I upgraded the taillights to OEM LED taillights. The car has GTR fenders and rear bumper, they are original panels just cut out by a body shop. Comes with Vorsteiner 2x2 double sided rear trunk which they do not make anymore and a Vorsteiner double sided vented hood, Iconz lip and diffuser. Along with:
EAS Aurora angel eyes
RE pulleys
Supersprint race exhaust
Auto solution SSK
I am looking for 26k with the BBS LMs (Limited Japan edition) or 23k with oem 19s. I am in no rush to sell, it will sit in my garage until a nice day arrives. Thanks for looking!!!

from this:

to this:

To this:

Appreciate 0
      06-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #2
Pat@sonictuning
Major General
Rep
Drives: Porsche 996 Turbo

My fav color. Glws
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
JYohay
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5

The Car Is So Clean In Person!
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #4
E90414M
E90414M
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E92

Now you come along? I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for e46 LSB on black and you are east coast, and it has low miles..but went a different route! Beautiful, best combo BMW has ever put out. Lucky buyer for sure.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2013, 05:25 PM   #5
02LSBvert
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: LSB

bumppp.......
Appreciate 0