BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

Mporium BMW

08-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
shakemyhand
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 Roadster 3.0i

Newbie Needs Help

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the Forum and have only owned our 2007 BMW Z4 Roadster for 2 days, this is our first BMW. I want to start doing some things to it beginning with changing the battery, I don't know what kind to buy for it. I looked last night and the one thats in it is white and says BMW on it, for all I know it could be the original one. Then I want to change the rear-end fluid, again I don't know what kind of oil to use or really how to do it. I think with some instructions I can manage doing that myself. Then I want to change the transmission fluid, I have a friend who owns a oil change place and I know that he can flush transmissions out and replace the new transmission fluid. I'm just trying to stay away from the dealerships as much as I can. Thanks for any advice that you can give me.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
shakemyhand
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 Roadster 3.0i

Appreciate 0