BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

09-15-2014, 01:44 PM   #1
DrRay81
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 CS Frozen White

2014 M5 Competition Package Individual Laguna Seca Blue

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Decided to sell my 2014 BMW M5 Competition Package, Color is Individual Laguna Seca Blue. here are specs on the car, current mileage is 5600.
2014 BMW M5
-Individual Laguna Seca Blue
-Black leather interior
-Competition package
-Lighting package.
-343M wheels
-Drivers assistance
-B&O Sound
-Executive package

MSRP $120425

Mods included:
-Full front coverage xpel ultimate clear bra on hood, fenders, front bumper, mirrors, side skirts,, and trunk ledge

-black performance grills with painted m stripes fron IND

-black side gills with dark tint leds from IND

-M5 embroidered floor mats from IND

-OEM Rear carbon spoiler with LSB CRT Stripe

-35% tinted windows

-Coded by v12

the car currently has 5600 miles i'm 5.5 months in and right at or below the 1000 miles/month lease. the lease terms are as follows, 3 year/ 12k miles /year. 60% residual. lease ends 3/28/2017. monthly payment with taxes and fess in va. 1286.28. Will sell for $104100 if purchasing. Lease takeover will be handled by BMW financial services. there is a $500 lease transfer fee that buyer pays up front, after approval i will deduct half of that fee from the down payment. I put the max number of security deposits down to buy the rate down as much as possible to MF=0.00081, $9100. this is money that will be returned to the new owner at the end of the term. i'm asking $5000 to take over the lease. with my original $9100 going to the new owner when the lease is over. i haven't seen a lower lease payment than this for a similarly optioned m5 with 12k miles/year. I'm also not asking for my entire security deposit back, most people are asking the entire 8750-9100 back. i'm only asking 5000. this is a steal guys. i'm basically paying someone $4100 to take the car!

http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthr...guna+seca+blue

http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthr...guna+seca+blue

2017 F87 M2 BSM DCT, Executive, IND Cosmetic package (painted front reflectors, black grills, black badge, accexxon rear reflectors), IND floor mats, Mode Carbon Rear Spoiler, Dinan Resonator Delete, CTS Intake, Eibach Pro kit
Appreciate 0