BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

06-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #45
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
a crocs natural instinct is to bite.. a police officers instinct is to beat somebody up?

they could have lift him with the force they did for him not to "fight back" but when they through him down they did it rather violently.. in other situation (i.e if the person wanst on a wheelchair) i would accept that behaviour as acceptable.. but in that situation, unless he drew a gun on them i dont excuse it..
My point was, WTF do the croc's instincts even have to do with a situation that the fucker was dumb enough to intentionally create in the first place. I think you missed that part because you don't see or process any part of the situation that happened before the dude gets roflstomped.

Also, like was stated in that thread where the video of wheelchair guy was originally posted (search for threads created by Vanity I believe), there are plenty of bums who are completely capable of walking who have found wheelchairs as a nice bum accessory. I see them all the time around here. Also, some of these bums are nasty, they cut the shit out of each other and often carry some sort of self-defense tool or even needles.... The cop is supposed to assume that the bum was just light-heartedly trying to punch him in the face and nothing more serious was to follow? I think not.

You're also implying that people in wheelchairs without a confirmed disability should be subject to different procedure when assaulting police officers. That's stupid. Equal rights for everybody, you puch a cop, prepared to be subdued, which is exactly what happened. The fact that anyone watches that video and claims "police brutality" appals and disgusts me to no end.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #46
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

roflstomped hahahahahaha
      06-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #47
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
Your right, any one who aggrivates the cops is cruisn for a bruisn'. But once again, to say it correctly, the officer is less likely to "check his fire" if the person in the corsshairs is not white. Yes, cops will beat everyone down, they are hungry for power and all that fun stuff, but you can hide from what im saying. there is some truth to it.

But I feel you, its annoying to hear people play the race card. lol its not like i really care, im just speaking on the black mans behalf ahahaha

personally, I wouldnt mind being beat up by a cop. Would make for a fat fucking lawsuit, and given my lawyers, I'd be able to finally get that helicopter I always wanted. lol
I won't disagree that there are times that one's race could be detrimental to their reception of due process and equal treatment. However, in this situation, I'm sure they wouldn't have given a shit if the offender was black, white, brown, gay, straight, or Lady Gaga.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #48
McMuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Widebody 92

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
They still do not have the right to beat him
You're absolutely right!! The Officers should've "lost" control and ran him over instead!
      06-18-2011, 10:03 PM   #49
len56
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a gentleman

Quote:
Some of you guys are fucked up. I dont even know what to say. Id say a couple of swings are fine... These guys went apeshit on him.

Un fucking believable what you people condone.

Edit: and home boy is dodging a spike strip. You do what you can to avoid it. Its a natural response once your in that situation.
i think the ancient mantra suits this well; play stupid games, win stupid prizes

the moment someone puts innocent lives at risk on purpose i lose all respect for them what if homeboy crashed into and killed your friend?

homeboy also shouldn't have had to be dodging a spike strip if he was obeying the law, thats a pretty terrible excuse :P

PS: not condoning ridiculous police brutality, like this:

Last edited by len56; 06-18-2011 at 10:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 11:10 PM   #50
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep
Drives: mk6 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
i'm sorry if i have offended you.. yes sarcasm has reached us over in Cyprus too but when all the comment are pro-police and you made your comment, it didnt seem as sarcasm. maybe you should have showed it was sarcasm by maybe using an explanation mark (!) or multiple (!!!!) to show that it was used as sarcasm. or even maybe a ( ) that is used nowadays..
I'm sorry, I didn't know the proper punctuation to indicate sarcasm. Thanks for the education. Nice use of periods to indicate yours.
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #51
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
this isn't mexico.
Anyone who took me seriously, your stupidity blows me away. Beside what kind of racist comment is that?
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 11:36 PM   #52
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augenbrauezug View Post
Anyone who took me seriously, your stupidity blows me away. Beside what kind of racist comment is that?
is that a sentence? i don't get what you're saying.

racist? lol how is that racist? haven't read the news for the past three years? those drug cartels shoot the kill without a care of who you are.

haha. oh and i'm sorry, i'm from california... and you're from texas. so we have very different interpretations of what america stands for.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 11:09 AM   #53
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by len56 View Post
i think the ancient mantra suits this well; play stupid games, win stupid prizes

the moment someone puts innocent lives at risk on purpose i lose all respect for them what if homeboy crashed into and killed your friend?

homeboy also shouldn't have had to be dodging a spike strip if he was obeying the law, thats a pretty terrible excuse :P
Yeah i completely understand, I am just saying that putting myself in that situation with a BMW, I would simply be concious on evading the cops, and their traps. I would have swerved to avoid the strip, its possible the driver was just trying to do that. Fucking cop is stupid because he's running in the middle of the road to throw a strip down? negative. Thats not smart. Ive seen strips deployed many times in a proper fashion, this is very half assed. But if the driver was infact going for the cop just for bonus points then that is completely fucked up. I would NEVER run over a cop, thats fucking crazy. I do respect about 1/3 of pigs. the other 2/3 could all go fuck off because they aint honest and have no respect for the people they deal with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
I won't disagree that there are times that one's race could be detrimental to their reception of due process and equal treatment. However, in this situation, I'm sure they wouldn't have given a shit if the offender was black, white, brown, gay, straight, or Lady Gaga.
Yeah, I must say i like how you used Lady Gaga after straight, is that supposed to be the new way of saying gay? lol i agree with you though, if i was a cop and saw someone try to run over one of my boys, I'd pull the taser out.

but at the end of the day, the biggest thugs in the city are police. We have the right to remain silent, and they have the right to remain violent.

Real talk.
      06-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #54
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep

Quote:
is that a sentence? i don't get what you're saying.

racist? lol how is that racist? haven't read the news for the past three years? those drug cartels shoot the kill without a care of who you are.

haha. oh and i'm sorry, i'm from california... and you're from texas. so we have very different interpretations of what america stands for.
Your relating a police chase to drug cartels?

"so we have very different interpretations of what america stands for."

You know this because of where we live? Because all Texans ride horses, drink Lonestar beer and vote republican, and all Californians are hippy stoner librals that do nothing but surf. The Texan stereotype doesn't apply to me in any way, regarding my view of America or not. Cmon man...
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 12:07 PM   #55
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
^^^ this is going to get nowhere, fast. lol
      06-19-2011, 12:38 PM   #56
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep

Quote:
^^^ this is going to get nowhere, fast. lol
my girl surprised me with some green crack last week. nice change of pace from the sub par she had before.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 12:41 PM   #57
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
my girl surprised me with some green crack last week. nice change of pace from the sub par she had before.
Its a celebration hope you beat the sheets well with her that night influence her to raise her standard of what she's smoking. Train her well
      06-19-2011, 12:43 PM   #58
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Its a celebration hope you beat the sheets well with her that night influence her to raise her standard of what she's smoking. Train her well
she needs no training in the sheets that's for sure, maybe taming.

Talk about being lifted tho
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #59
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Your relating a police chase to drug cartels?

"so we have very different interpretations of what america stands for."

You know this because of where we live? Because all Texans ride horses, drink Lonestar beer and vote republican, and all Californians are hippy stoner librals that do nothing but surf. The Texan stereotype doesn't apply to me in any way, regarding my view of America or not. Cmon man...
i'm relating the drug cartel shootings to your comment here:

Quote:
He tried to run one officer down at the beginning, just shoot him in the ditch.
everything i've said is directed at this one comment which reminds me the "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality.

sorry to offend you, but that one statement is not what justice is about.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 01:04 PM   #60
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep

Quote:
i'm relating the drug cartel shootings to your comment here:

everything i've said is directed at this one comment which reminds me the "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality.

sorry to offend you, but that one statement is not what justice is about.
I know, was just joking. Of course I don't think someone should be shot in a ditch. That's brutal.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 01:19 PM   #61
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
she needs no training in the sheets that's for sure, maybe taming.

Talk about being lifted tho
ahahah yeah that green crack is good, its a daytime kinda high. I dont like that hit at night. I was talking about training her to stop buying low grade. But if you need a helping hand on taming a bitch, the key is to choke a bitch. I mean, its actually counter productive because they just go in a sex spasm, but its awlays fucking epic. Give it a shot, cut off the air supply right before she peaks, her puss will turn into a vaccum

Quote:
I know, was just joking. Of course I don't think someone should be shot in a ditch. That's brutal.
and talking about being lifted, I blew up in laughter when I read this, do I feel some sarcasm?
      06-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #62
donovan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: R8 - Ford Raptor

1. Fuck the police.
2. I believe in Hammurabi code
3. Go DJ, cus thahh my DJ.
4. WOW, another southern beating... looks like Im staying on well lit main highways lol

Audi R8 v10
Ford Raptor
m3e46freak@yahoo.comfor all euro parts!!
ebay/craigslist verified/ m3post/e46fanantics/m3forum/zpost/bimmerforum
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 01:24 PM   #63
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by donovan View Post
1. Fuck the police.
2. I believe in Hammurabi code
3. Go DJ, cus thahh my DJ.
you knowwww
      06-19-2011, 01:25 PM   #64
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep

I'm a sarcastic guy, it gets me in trouble all the time. I can only imagine how poorly it is perceived online. Dude shes a wild bitch in bed, I choke, I do whatever I can, she's crazy. Deff not a girl friend though, she's spent a few years in prison before I met her, lol purely for fun.

Give it a shot, cut off the air supply right before she peaks, her puss will turn into a vaccum

ROFL
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #65
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I'm a sarcastic guy, it gets me in trouble all the time. I can only imagine how poorly it is perceived online. Dude shes a wild bitch in bed, I choke, I do whatever I can, she's crazy. Deff not a girl friend though, she's spent a few years in prison before I met her, lol purely for fun.

Give it a shot, cut off the air supply right before she peaks, her puss will turn into a vaccum

ROFL
whatsgoodthooo!?!?!?! hahahahahahaha thats whats good! Im on lock down, wifed up for the last 5 years, but I copped me a nymph so Ive got alot to deal with lol. I do what I can to scare her, make her feel like im a rapist. But the more I go into that character, the more she likes it. So what can I say? Give em what they want. Play the rape card, its the greatest.

And i feel you on the sarcasm, Its the only thing that gets me into trouble (quite regularly), especially with the wife... ohhh noess...
      06-19-2011, 04:40 PM   #66
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3