BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

BPM

01-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
MRG Race Co
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
IND Carbon Fiber Side Gills for E92/93 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I recently changed up the look of my car and painted over my stock chrome side gills to match accent colors on my car, so now I have these laying around. They are approx 4 mos. old and I purchased them direct from IND.

IND charges $180 for the side gills and then $30 for the M3 stickers. Total of $210.

You can see the condition of these... and they are still pretty much brand new. Includes both side gills and the M3 stickers, a savings of approx $95 from new.

Thanks guys! Please no low balls as this is a sick deal, just wanting to give a good deal to the community. Price is firm.

I will ship them Fed Ex through my company account and it shouldnt be more than $15 bucks nationwide overnight. If you are closer to CA it might be a tad cheaper. I prefer FED EX because they are the best and I have an account which knocks off over 1/2 the actual cost, but you can select USPS and might save a few bucks for slow delivery.

Last edited by MRG Race Co; 06-20-2014 at 03:11 PM..
Appreciate 0