BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

01-10-2018, 11:38 PM   #1
asmod3us
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 ZCP

FS in CT: 2008 BMW M3 Sedan - 6 Speed - Jerez Black on Black - LOADED

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Looking to sell my M3. Its a 2008 Jerez Black over Black Leather Sedan. It is a 6 Speed! (NOT DCT!)

I have owned the car for around 2 years, and selling to upgrade to f80/82! I'd love to keep the car, its a blast to drive, but don't have room for 2!

Posting a few pics here. Serious buyers PM me, I can text over more photos!

Very well optioned:
-OEM 19's
-Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
-Navigation
-Xenon Lights
-Tech Package
-Cold Weather Package (Heated seats, headlight washers, etc)
-Convenience Package (Key less go, etc)
-Seats are power, heat, adj lumbar and bolsters!
-Back up sensors

Mileage is currently ~113K. I don't drive the car in the snow, but the mileage will go up a bit once the weather starts to break!

I have both keys and factory books.

The car is in great shape overall. No accidents or paintwork. Carfax is CLEAN, and shows 2 (I believe) previous owners. This is not a ragged out M3 that was driven hard and put away wet. Myself and the previous owners are both enthusiasts and active forum members, and the car was well cared for under both of our ownership.

The stock leather shift knob was worn, and upgraded to a UUC weight knob (knob only, no SSK). Otherwise, the car is BONE STOCK!

The previous owner ran a blackstone oil report just before I bought the car, and the results were excellent. Spark plugs and throttle actuators (a common, and pricey, failure item) were recently replaced as well.

I've owned the car for a little over 2 years and the car has needed nothing but oil changes and new tires (put conti DWS's on about 5k miles ago)

The car has some wear commensurate with the mileage, but presents very well. The wheels aren't all curbed up. There is no excessive driver's bolster wear. Front bumper isn't all rock chipped up. Cosmetically, there is a small ding in one door and a touch of spider webbing on the rear bumper from parallel parking -- I'd prefer original paint over address this small issues!

I spent a long time looking for a stick M3 sedan (my first M3 was an e36 m3/4 5 speed), and this one has treated me well. Selling to upgrade to f80/82 M, so I would consider a trade with cash on my end. No other trades considered. I don't want your bike/boat/project, etc. Sell it first, contact me with cash!

Asking $21,900

This has been my personal car, but I deal extensively with the M3 market. Given the options, mileage, and somewhat rarity (stick blk/blk sedan), I feel the price is market correct.

I may consider offers. Low balls will be ignored.

I am located in CT. Local is best, but I can help arrange shipping!

PPI's at expense of buyer (PPI plus transport to/from dealer)

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      01-10-2018, 11:48 PM   #2
FrozenAg
Restless
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 Frozen Silver

Looks to be in great condition, GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2018, 12:12 AM   #3
asmod3us
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAg View Post
Looks to be in great condition, GLWS!
Thanks man!

Its in as good of condition in person as it shows in pics
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2018, 12:42 AM   #4
asmod3us
Rep

Bump!

Have had a good bit more local interest than I expected at this time of year, but no serious buyers year
Appreciate 0