BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

09-16-2014, 06:06 PM   #23
don40vette
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe

Wow, I guess I could have written a novel and put a real spin on the story too but I'm just here to share how my experience was so anyone that might be considering taking their car there that has never been there can beware.
I'm sure plenty of people have had a good experience and others not so much.
And those that are considering taking their car there I would suggest reading some of the reviews on Yelp. Some are good reviews and others are just bad.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2014, 12:18 PM   #24
FastE92M3
Registered
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

DBC Tunning Rocks in San Antonio Texas

My name is Andy Brooks.. I live in Corpus Christi Texas. I've been doing the Texas Mile for the last 10 years. The last 5 years I've been running m3's. For the last 2 years, a 2011 e92 m3. My previous was a e46 m3. I did the Dinan super charged intercooled KIT and it did ok ....... how ever my e92 m3 DCT is a beast. Stock it did 160 mph with a little help from a tail wind. On a no wind day about 158 mph. In the end I did full bolt ons, ESS DCT tune, ESS tune, ESS high flow cats, xpipe, Turner motorsports pully, all done at DBC. I ran a best at 163.4 in no wind ......had 3 friends, 2 boss 302'S AND 1 5.0, all with full bolt ons, I was able to get by all 3 Mustangs. Great Weekend. That was this past October ....... DBC has done all the work on it flawlessly ....... Berk is excellent to work with. You can be sure to get what you expect ........ as far as the Porsche Cayman guy, I met him one morning at our local HEB. I turned him on to DBC. He then called my shop the following Monday and told me he just spent 6k with Berk at DBC and he was excited ....... than weeks later he e-mailed me, mad as can be, at DBC. Needless to say I was shocked ...... I tried to call him and it seemed as soon as he herd my voice he hung up on me so tried few times later and no response ........ in the hot rodding world shit happens but I can assure you that Berk at DBC is not out to screw anybody ...... PS DBC just did a vt2 625 kit on my e92 m3 the week of Thanksgiving and so far the only problem is it spins the tires to much ........ LOL !!!!!!! Thanks Berk And Mark at DBC Tuning
Appreciate 0