BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

Mporium BMW

04-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #111
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2004 E46 Dinan M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by baliano View Post
For us leaving from the Springs I would say around 10am...thoughts?
Hey Jason and everyone from CoS, I would leave a little earlier. I guess they are almost sold out and need people to get there earlier so they can coordinate the parking.

I think we should all meet up at the Omni Hotel Parking lot at 10:30-11. This will allow us time to drive in together and park near each other.

Does that time work for everyone?

I will be leaving from the Walmart off of Harmony and I25 in Fort Collins around 9:30. There is a big group from NoCo leaving then.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #112
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Also for everyone on the stickers list please bring some cash, the stickers were pretty expenisve because I used a very respected vinyl shop. I think I would be looking for:

$50 - 36x36
$10 - 12x12

And the small ones are free, but I only have a limited amount.

Let me know if that works for everyone or if you guys think of something else.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 05:24 PM   #113
SAINT VAN ROCK
///M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012, E92 DCT M3

Garage List
Quote:
For us leaving from the Springs I would say around 10am...thoughts?
Sounds like a plan....want to meet at the same location you guys met at last weekend?
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 10:24 PM   #114
baliano
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3, X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAINT VAN ROCK View Post
Sounds like a plan....want to meet at the same location you guys met at last weekend?
Starbucks @ Briargate, sounds like plan. I suppose we should leave a bit earlier..perhaps at 9? Hopefully the snow will melt off in time. I also hope the 1 million pounds of grit that was dropped on the highway starts to dissipate...I caught two cracks in my windshield on my company just today...
Eisenmann Race Black Series/Dinan/Active Autowerke/ Morr VS52/H&R/Arkym Front lip/Arkym Rear diffuser/Blacked out exterior trim/Custom Mirror's/ Performance CF spoiler/Huper Optik 20%/Lux H8/ DD- F85 Donington/Mugello, FI DP, BootMod, KW V3

Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 10:28 PM   #115
SAINT VAN ROCK
///M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Starbucks @ Briargate, sounds like plan. I suppose we should leave a bit earlier..perhaps at 9? Hopefully the snow will melt off in time. I also hope the 1 million pounds of grit that was dropped on the highway starts to dissipate...I caught two cracks in my windshield on my company just today...
Yeah, I took two rocks to the windshield on the beast after a similar snow storm a few months ago. 9 a.m. works for me...hell I might get there a bit earlier and down a gallon of coffee. Are we jumping anyone in that day?
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 10:40 PM   #116
toddcc1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Yeah, I took two rocks to the windshield on the beast after a similar snow storm a few months ago. 9 a.m. works for me...hell I might get there a bit earlier and down a gallon of coffee. Are we jumping anyone in that day?
This time it's shanks to the kidney. I have to bow out. Called in to fix a customers cloud and am flying out early Sunday.

Though, they did say if the snow hasn't melted or conditions don't meet their expectations, they'll be bumping it to the 28th; which I'm secretly praying for, so I can attend.

The Auto Show is ON for Sunday the 21st. The weather is suppose to clear tonight and be sunny up to and including the day of the Show.

IF Not, if the snow doesn't melt and the weather stays bad we will NOTIFY everyone that the show has moved to its rain out date of the 28TH of April.

If the show moves and you cannot make it, at that point please contact us .
Cheer,
CUSCC

--
--
CUSCC
"All or Nothing"
like us! cause we like u!
https://www.facebook.com/CUSportCarClub
http://www.cusportcar.com/
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 10:42 PM   #117
baliano
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3, X5M

Quote:

I will have to check with toddcc1, as he came up with the initiation idea
Eisenmann Race Black Series/Dinan/Active Autowerke/ Morr VS52/H&R/Arkym Front lip/Arkym Rear diffuser/Blacked out exterior trim/Custom Mirror's/ Performance CF spoiler/Huper Optik 20%/Lux H8/ DD- F85 Donington/Mugello, FI DP, BootMod, KW V3

Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #118
SAINT VAN ROCK
///M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddcc1 View Post
This time it's shanks to the kidney. I have to bow out. Called in to fix a customers cloud and am flying out early Sunday.

Though, they did say if the snow hasn't melted or conditions don't meet their expectations, they'll be bumping it to the 28th; which I'm secretly praying for, so I can attend.

The Auto Show is ON for Sunday the 21st. The weather is suppose to clear tonight and be sunny up to and including the day of the Show.

IF Not, if the snow doesn't melt and the weather stays bad we will NOTIFY everyone that the show has moved to its rain out date of the 28TH of April.

If the show moves and you cannot make it, at that point please contact us .
Cheer,
CUSCC

--
--
CUSCC
"All or Nothing"
like us! cause we like u!
https://www.facebook.com/CUSportCarClub
http://www.cusportcar.com/
Too bad you won't be able to make it this weekend. Yeah I saw that message they sent out via e-mail. Appeared a few folks were posting on the FB page that if the weather isn't clear, they weren't coming. I would not be surprised if it is bumped to the 28th. In that case, I will trade the gallon of coffee for beer instead....of course, later on in the day We can then save the shanking for the 28th. That will allow me enough time to sharpen a toothbrush by then!
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 11:01 PM   #119
toddcc1
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Too bad you won't be able to make it this weekend. Yeah I saw that message they sent out via e-mail. Appeared a few folks were posting on the FB page that if the weather isn't clear, they weren't coming. I would not be surprised if it is bumped to the 28th. In that case, I will trade the gallon of coffee for beer instead....of course, later on in the day We can then save the shanking for the 28th. That will allow me enough time to sharpen a toothbrush by then!
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #120
toddcc1
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:

I will have to check with toddcc1, as he came up with the initiation idea
Sharpened toothbrush handles...done.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #121
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say it was great meeting and seeing everyone Saturday! If we want to do another meet before MFest I would be down. Right now we should have about 10 people from Colorado going and 2 meeting us from Iowa. This will probably be our biggest caravan.

As the itinerary states, I think we should all make sure we are at the gas station at the I-70 & Morrison exit by 6:30. From everything I have heard its going to be a packed show. Also I have not heard about the drag registration just yet. I believe you can register with the Mopar club that will be running with us at the same time.

Everyone make sure to bring radios so we can all talk. Plus bring your radar detectors. Also if anyone has a GoPro make sure to bring that. Ill have two GoPros hooked up on my car to film the drive out.

If you guys can think of anything else please post up on the thread! 30 days until we leave for MFest!
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #122
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Hey everyone,

Just checked the MFest website and the Final day to Register/ purchase Tickets will be Monday April 29, 2013.

So hurry up if you want to go.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #123
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Hey everyone,

I updated the first post with the Official MFest Itinerary. Check it out, looks like there is alot planned for each day!
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 06:59 PM   #124
Dereleek
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdauberm3 View Post
Hey everyone,

I updated the first post with the Official MFest Itinerary. Check it out, looks like there is alot planned for each day!
Please add my buddy to the list of attendees..

Tom E46 M3
      05-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #125
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dereleek View Post
Please add my buddy to the list of attendees..

Tom E46 M3
Added him to the first page.

This will be the biggest Colorado group going to MFest. Definitely plan on leaving earlier so we can accomodate everyone. Try and get to the Conoco Gas Station around 6am in the morning so everyone has a chance to fuel up and we can leave early.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #126
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Here's a teaser of my car right now,

Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #127
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Talking If you are a Military Veteran going to MFest 7 checkout this thread

I just posted a thread on the MFest web site to help give the MFest staff a good head count on all the military vets we have going to MFest 7. I wanted to make sure all the vets are recognized and no one is left out. Please go to this thread and pass the information on to any Military Vets you know that are going to attend MFest 7. If you are a caravan leader you can add your caravan members information or you can have them do it themselves. Here is the thread:

http://www.mfestforum.com/forum/show...d=1#post287773

I will see you all at MFest 7

I know we have some M Flight military vets in this caravan

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 11:02 PM   #128
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Talking

Thanks, SAINT VAN ROCK for you guys veteran info M Flight is in the house see you guys at MFest 7

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 11:14 PM   #129
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

Hey all, I've been out of the loop for like, the past month, or so....finally got the M from Cali and added a few things, still adding some other mods. I'm game and suggest another meet before the long drive and even longer first day. Time and place is "to be determined" but I think we should get together and iron out the details. Also, please see the above thread from Shady 1 (aka, James). He shot me a phone call today and has been appointed by Chris (M Fest point of contact) as the "veterans recognition" coordinator. So please, if you're a vet (active, retired, left it years ago...doesn't matter) please hit up that link above and put down your information. This years fest is over Memorial Day weekend, and although its for recognition for us veterans, we'd never ask for anything special. Most times just saying thanks is more than enough!! At least for me it is. But at the same time, I do what I do because of this great country and great BMW enthusiasts like yourselves. Lets just all get there in one piece, safe, and prepare to have a kick ass time!!

I have some radios, my radar detector, and 2 GoPros. I'm wondering though, will there be enough space in the parking lot to put up one of those "pop up canopy" things you can buy for like $100 from Wal-Mart? If its sunny and hot, I'm going to be roasting....and I shave my head....someone bring sunscreen!!

SMDAUBERM3: hey bro, I missed all these meets so far, but am I still eligible for a sticker? I think I originally asked for 1, don't remember, but have not been present to get one.

Also, and this is for Saint Van Rock and I, I'm having a vinyl sign made for our M Flight expansion we're trying to do. I'd love for anyone interested to support in any fashion, but part of what Kevin and I will be doing there is work related, hope no one minds.

Anyway, I'm getting pumped and am having fun prepping Casper for the event. Am I the only one who named my car?? LOL!!!

JP (M3 JP)
      05-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #130
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 JP View Post
Hey all, I've been out of the loop for like, the past month, or so....finally got the M from Cali and added a few things, still adding some other mods. I'm game and suggest another meet before the long drive and even longer first day. Time and place is "to be determined" but I think we should get together and iron out the details. Also, please see the above thread from Shady 1 (aka, James). He shot me a phone call today and has been appointed by Chris (M Fest point of contact) as the "veterans recognition" coordinator. So please, if you're a vet (active, retired, left it years ago...doesn't matter) please hit up that link above and put down your information. This years fest is over Memorial Day weekend, and although its for recognition for us veterans, we'd never ask for anything special. Most times just saying thanks is more than enough!! At least for me it is. But at the same time, I do what I do because of this great country and great BMW enthusiasts like yourselves. Lets just all get there in one piece, safe, and prepare to have a kick ass time!!

I have some radios, my radar detector, and 2 GoPros. I'm wondering though, will there be enough space in the parking lot to put up one of those "pop up canopy" things you can buy for like $100 from Wal-Mart? If its sunny and hot, I'm going to be roasting....and I shave my head....someone bring sunscreen!!

SMDAUBERM3: hey bro, I missed all these meets so far, but am I still eligible for a sticker? I think I originally asked for 1, don't remember, but have not been present to get one.

Also, and this is for Saint Van Rock and I, I'm having a vinyl sign made for our M Flight expansion we're trying to do. I'd love for anyone interested to support in any fashion, but part of what Kevin and I will be doing there is work related, hope no one minds.

Anyway, I'm getting pumped and am having fun prepping Casper for the event. Am I the only one who named my car?? LOL!!!

JP (M3 JP)
Hey M3 JP,

Ya Ill bring the extra vinyl sticker when we meet up Thursday for the drive out to Vegas. Unforturnately I will probably not be able to make another meet before our caravan drive. My wife and I just got a place down in Denver and will be moving in next week so that takes priority before mfest.

There will be room for a pop up tent. If you track your car they have separate parking with enough room for a tent. If you are not tracking your car then you can park near me and when can setup the tent.

I am bringing 2 GoPros and a radar detector.

What are the vinyl MFlight stickers going to look like? Will it be for the windows or body of the car?
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #131
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdauberm3 View Post
Hey M3 JP,

Ya Ill bring the extra vinyl sticker when we meet up Thursday for the drive out to Vegas. Unforturnately I will probably not be able to make another meet before our caravan drive. My wife and I just got a place down in Denver and will be moving in next week so that takes priority before mfest.

There will be room for a pop up tent. If you track your car they have separate parking with enough room for a tent. If you are not tracking your car then you can park near me and when can setup the tent.

I am bringing 2 GoPros and a radar detector.

What are the vinyl MFlight stickers going to look like? Will it be for the windows or body of the car?
Its not a sticker, its a sign. A pretty good size one that could be hung up on the side of the pop up tent, or strung between 2 pop ups. No extra ///M Flight stickers at this time, our supplier in Germany is working on getting new ones made but its a slow process....and a bunch of new members just joined the group, so they snag them up quickly.
      05-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #132
SAINT VAN ROCK
///M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I'll be sure to rock the polo too

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 JP View Post
Its not a sticker, its a sign. A pretty good size one that could be hung up on the side of the pop up tent, or strung between 2 pop ups. No extra ///M Flight stickers at this time, our supplier in Germany is working on getting new ones made but its a slow process....and a bunch of new members just joined the group, so they snag them up quickly.
Appreciate 0