BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

BPM

08-08-2008, 09:48 AM   #1
noire07
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Top Gear American Special

Yes I know its old (series 9, episode 3), but I just saw it and it was f'n hilarious. Just wanted to share to those who haven't seen this yet.

My favorite parts were where Clarkson mentioned the motorsports park being deserted because the left and right hand turns was "too complicated for the colonials" and the part when they're all rushing out of the gas station in Alabama.
2007 328xi E90..Jet Black..Black Dakota Leather..Premium.Sport.CW..19" Staggered Gunmetal VMR v710..Blk Grills..Blacklines..LED Interior lights..OEM Spoiler..RR CDV..OEM Strut Bar..UUC SwayBarbarian Swaybars..H&R Coilovers..330i SSK..3 Stage Intake Manifold..BMW Performance Intake + Exhaust + Steering Wheel..PBX..V1 Hardwire..GPS Hardwire..Rear Power Outlets[Robot Happy Face]..Rear Fogs..OEM Alarm..Alpine PDX-5..Earthquake SWS 8" Subs..MB Quart RVF210[Fr+Rr]..iPod Adapter..35% Tint..
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2008, 09:52 AM   #2
yashBMW
Superior Genral
England
Rep
Drives: BMW 750Li

its old we(that includes me!) have seen this
its TOOOOO GOOD
Jeramy with the cow is hilarious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0