BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

EXXEL Distributions

03-07-2011, 08:10 AM   #23
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
if those numbers work out to be true it will be a great car, new suspension and wheels and it will look 100x better too.
I'm wondering what a simple drop would do to the dynamics of the car though. I'd think you'd have to tinker around with adjustable coilovers instead of just linearly dropping with set rate springs and shocks. Interesting that they gave it a rake with the Boss setup.

I dunno if I'd molest the car though. Seems like it could be a damn good showroom stock car, and I think that's part if what draws me to it.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #24
Pinarello Rider
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 328i Sedan

If I were to buy that, it would be on the track immediately. I don't particularly care what it looks like if that's what I'm going to do with it.

I'd hit that.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2011, 04:48 PM   #25
lcrain
Captain
Rep
Drives: e36 m3, TT-RS

This is much more than a dolled up GT. This is a certified M3 destroyer, adjustable dampers, exhaust dumps, forged engine components. Under rated power by ford. 0-60 in 4 flat, 12.3 quarter mile, faster around Laguna Seca than e92 m3, v8 r8 and this was the base 302 boss, without the laguna seca package. This thing is mean. People can complain about the interior all they want, but at a young white male I don't really care. I would take this car in a heart beat at 43k or whatever the base price is. Seriously will consider this when I am in the market for a new ride.
Appreciate 0