BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM
Closed Thread

01-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Executive dating WTF? How creepy!

So the other day I was driving a friend back from NYC and we got to talking about the lack of educated and career minded women in my part of NJ.
And he stated that about 10 years ago when he was in his early 30's and recently divorced instead of going out into the general public he went for the executive dating. And like me he was paid well and well educated and healthy was looking for the same but was having a hard time finding it in the local bars.

And was telling me that back in the early 2000's he had great success in meeting many women who were well educated and eventually his wife.

So when i got home i looked them up....wow talk about creepy! what happened to these places? They appear to have gone from reputable quazi match making agencies matching like with like to just scamming people?

Have you guys ever given one of these agencies a look?
Don't get me wrong looks are very VERY important but you know...there is just something super sexy about being naked with a gorgeous girl and talking about macro economics and marketing.

Yeah i know....odd.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

sigh.....whatever....
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #3
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

you're a nasty fucking bald dude with bitch tits that takes pictures with vacuum cleaners like you're some goddamn fatty homo-maid.

get a goddamn life already......
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #4
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

hey who you saying has moobs?
And don't u b dissing my designer vacuum?
you should see my roomba!
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2013, 09:21 PM   #5
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

you have to smile at your self or you wont live very long =)
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2013, 09:26 PM   #6
LACSTER
Major General
Rep
Drives: Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
you're a nasty fucking bald dude with bitch tits that takes pictures with vacuum cleaners like you're some goddamn fatty homo-maid.

Got damn that was hilarious!
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #7
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos

We are all thinking it... Litos just said it.
      01-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #8
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

sigh....ok....never mind.....
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Another stellar thread
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #10
808@702
8th BMW, 520th Surfboard
Rep
Drives: My girlfriends crazy!

I have adhered to the rule of the 3G's. This rule states the best places to find women are! 1. Grocery store, 2. Golf course or, 3. GoGo bar. This 3 step method has always worked without fail. Maybe not if your looking for professional women which can by the way also be a double edged sword.
But you will find 1. Single mothers, 2. Young hotties, 3. Strippers!
All 3 work (for a very short period of time if your smart).
My point is, if you are looking for a real honest relationship with a woman you like, go find her, utilizing the only things you have at your disposal! Money!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2013, 11:29 PM   #11
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

op, you never disappoint!
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 12:13 AM   #12
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Shah, your heart sure is big to forgive those who are having a bad day /got bitched by a 18yr old
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 03:50 AM   #13
ipso_facto
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 520d M Sport (Sports Auto)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACSTER View Post
Got damn that was hilarious!
Agreed ... I had to read a couple of times. I have very little understanding of what it means, but I can broadly grasp the sentiment.

I also applaud the op, for responding to the comment with such a good natured and equally humorous retort
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 04:07 AM   #14
kingofthedemo
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post

Man that's a pretty fucking mean thing to say to someone that you only know over the internet, have you ever taken the time to think that this dude is a person with feelings? It's pretty fucking weak to tear people down like this, I read about internet bullying and people committing suicide and it makes you think- maybe you have some issues yourself. I bet you could be criticized based on your physical attributes as well.

''Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.''Ernest Hemingway
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 06:05 AM   #15
b0bab0i
Major
Rep
Drives: 03 TiAG z4 3.0i w/ hardtop

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofthedemo View Post
Man that's a pretty fucking mean thing to say to someone that you only know over the internet, have you ever taken the time to think that this dude is a person with feelings? It's pretty fucking weak to tear people down like this, I read about internet bullying and people committing suicide and it makes you think- maybe you have some issues yourself. I bet you could be criticized based on your physical attributes as well.
Shah is a troll.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 07:53 AM   #16
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bab0i View Post
Shah is a troll.
+1

Like one of the biggest in OT as of late.
      01-22-2013, 08:18 AM   #17
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

WOW looks like i started shit storm...didn't mean to do that....and well hey if you can't laugh at yourself you should not laugh at others.
And having grown up as the only foreign kid in an all white wonder bread upstate NY town, I am sadly use to being called names. But hey small minds…what can I say?
I could have argued with them when I was young but well did the education and travel thing and now half of them find me on face book and ask me if my division is hiring?

So go figure?

The reason I started this is rather simple, I have a masters in business, I travel as often as possible, try to live a healthy and exciting life and I don’t want to have kids.
And I’ve dated younger, and it was fun. I dated single moms…and that was not fun and I’ve dated my own age but lacking an education and well that was just frustrating.
Looking back on my relationships the best were those with women who had a good head on their shoulders. Not only was the sex great but we also had a good time together. But sadly I made a rather large mistake about 8 years ago and bought a condo in the burbs and now I’m stuck here. Which stinks because in the burbs many of the single girls are either as stated above single moms or uneducated or…just really fucked up. So my “viable” dating pool within 30 or so miles is very limited.

Which is exactly what my good friend encountered when he was single in his mid 30’s in the early 2000. To which he turned to executive dating. I’m guessing that was before all the online dating web pages? So after my talk with my friend I went online and did some research and my god…first off these places charge an amazing rate. $3k! for one year for their services. And when you read the reviews…wow they sound horrible! Not only in their business practices but also with respect to who joins up?

But then again, who really writes positive reviews? You never take your time to state on line that something is great…you only go online to state that something sucks?

Thus why I asked.

Now back to your regularly scheduled shit storm.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 08:46 AM   #18
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
WOW looks like i started shit storm...didn't mean to do that....and well hey if you can't laugh at yourself you should not laugh at others.
And having grown up as the only foreign kid in an all white wonder bread upstate NY town, I am sadly use to being called names. But hey small minds…what can I say?
I could have argued with them when I was young but well did the education and travel thing and now half of them find me on face book and ask me if my division is hiring?

So go figure?

The reason I started this is rather simple, I have a masters in business, I travel as often as possible, try to live a healthy and exciting life and I don’t want to have kids.
And I’ve dated younger, and it was fun. I dated single moms…and that was not fun and I’ve dated my own age but lacking an education and well that was just frustrating.
Looking back on my relationships the best were those with women who had a good head on their shoulders. Not only was the sex great but we also had a good time together. But sadly I made a rather large mistake about 8 years ago and bought a condo in the burbs and now I’m stuck here. Which stinks because in the burbs many of the single girls are either as stated above single moms or uneducated or…just really fucked up. So my “viable” dating pool within 30 or so miles is very limited.

Which is exactly what my good friend encountered when he was single in his mid 30’s in the early 2000. To which he turned to executive dating. I’m guessing that was before all the online dating web pages? So after my talk with my friend I went online and did some research and my god…first off these places charge an amazing rate. $3k! for one year for their services. And when you read the reviews…wow they sound horrible! Not only in their business practices but also with respect to who joins up?

But then again, who really writes positive reviews? You never take your time to state on line that something is great…you only go online to state that something sucks?

Thus why I asked.

Now back to your regularly scheduled shit storm.
nobody cares.

no wonder you can't get laid - just look at how you post and the pictures you take, dude.

your fucking life is nothing short of a tragedy - you're a hybrid 40 year old virgin hipster with zero communication skills and a shallow mind.

you fit perfectly with the "engineering" culture - lifeless, lacking any usable common sense, detached from anything resembling a life and you're clearly an unstable dumpster fire.....

that wife of yours waited 10 years to finally leave your pathetic ass, but when she did, i'm sure she felt relieved to break those chains of misery you kept her trapped in.

grow up dude - go out and meet living breathing people.

stop getting your advice from your gay friends and those retarded late 30 year old hipster bimbos.

something tells me that you'll never have a meaninful relationship with anything that doesn't meow.....

good day sir......

p.s.
your threads fucking suck

Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 08:48 AM   #19
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
I love this thread.
      01-22-2013, 08:58 AM   #20
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Shah: Ignores racist chanting from the crowd.. continues monologue carried on from previous 20-30 threads

Litos: Tries harder
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 09:44 AM   #21
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Hey that was a great photo!
You have me...looking all amazing and a very nice designer vacuum.
Actually you have to have fun when it comes to online dating. You do!
It's a joke. And that photo is a result of a lost bet.
I bet my skinny ass friend Erin that she could not do 10 pull ups...if she lost she would have had to put a photo of herself cleaning her house in her bikini up on the dating web page and if i lost well...thank god i just had to be topless. =)
But I did win the bet with my friend Carla, she had to put up a photo of herself in an adult onezy of my choosing! If I had lost that one I had to put a picture of my self skydiving in my boxer briefs and let me tell you…125mph wind blast and human body…nothing pretty to see there!
My thinking has and always will be not to take life too seriously, even those who spew vitriolic negative vibes.

Well shame this thread went to shit. I was wondering what people get for $3k invested in one of these very creepy executive dating services and why when you read the reviews they come across as such horrible places and how they stay in business.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 10:13 AM   #22
!JGunz_325
Private
Rep
Drives: AW 325i Sport

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread