BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

09-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #2091
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
LMFAO that has been one of the funniest things I've read all week certainly this is Javi's Magnum Opus
The moral of the story is: be a bear cub my friend

but dont stay on top when momma start to shake it!

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2011, 04:02 PM   #2092
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

by the way, Bernanke is cleary a puppet on strings of Greenspan, who is in turn also of the brains in the shadow of all this circus.
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2011, 04:03 PM   #2093
Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
2 days in a row I wakeup to nice gains only to see them get dumped right before close
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2011, 04:10 PM   #2094
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
dumped right before close
right before close? what a damn coincidence! isnt?
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2011, 04:10 PM   #2095
BMW//M
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 128i Convertible

I jumped into apple at $414. I have some puts in place as insurance but I'm going to let things roll on from here until November. It discerns me however that it ended down from yesterday....
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #2096
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Well, Octuber and November used to be rising market months ... fuc* knows now. Since the Lehman affair i mostly trade as Rambo lives. Day by Day, (shorts by shorts)
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2011, 05:40 PM   #2097
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

I want your opinion on the following guys:

I'm pretty sure today marked the real moment in which we begin plunging down past the 1100 mark on the S&P. I'm figuring we end up somewhere in the 900-1030 range for a bit, like how we have been stuck in the 1100-1250 range for the past month and a half.
Let's face the reality that Bernanke and higher powers today compromised with the twist. I was still expecting QE3. It didn't happen. Not only is the next Fed meeting in November (too little, too late) but from today until then, I can only see the markets going down. Where can we look now for any growth? Obama's 400 billion job plan that will be dead- on-arrival next YEAR? The fact that, after this, I really can't see how any external force is gonna regather confidence in the corporate sector whom at least now, is still reporting healthy quarterly earnings but sooner or later won't be. And let's not even consider how much of a political mess the next elections are gonna be in stirring this economy through volatility.

And Greece is gonna default. Spain and Italy are almost there today, Let's not even talk about what shape they'll be in a few months down the road when greece debt blows up. France currently holds most of this toxic Greek debt, so expect the seconds biggest economy in Europe to face some heavy issues of it's own soon. French banks are being downgraded left, right and centre. Does the world really expect Germany to bailout everybody? The German people would gladly riot, and believe me those riots are getting very popular nowadays.

But hey, when all this is said and done, let's hope there's a ton of money to be made on the way back up. But hopefully this next economic downturn won't be on any level close to the depression (which some saying are saying worse than). Because if it is, the great depression lasted 13 years and took a world war to get out of. I'd hate to invest a market that might be down for thirteen years.... I wonder if the European Union will break up when this happens so they can start printing money like the US.

Get your children ready as barter objects!!!! /rant
      09-21-2011, 05:51 PM   #2098
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
Proof that it doesnt matter how great a company is when the bears want blood they will get it...when bull rectum linings are lying on the floor, AAPL will need Preparation H too.
Yeah, but it will go down less like it did today. AAPL hit new highs amidst all of this turmoil..
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #2099
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I want your opinion on the following guys:
edit: ops, i dont read you whole post ... i Said nothing, sorry
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2011, 07:01 PM   #2100
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
Yeah, but it will go down less like it did today. AAPL hit new highs amidst all of this turmoil..
That happened largely in part because 1) Goldman sachs and other firms reiterated buy ratings on aapl this week, they also raised price targets and they all collectively tried to push retail investors into buying. And 2) the main reason was, because iPhone 5 is coming out and you are seeing profiteering. The minute that news comes out the stock is gonna surge like a bull on roids. Then you will see profit taking and a stock decline, tho how big I dunno. Not too sure how sane it is thinking apple is a safe haven like gold.
      09-21-2011, 07:09 PM   #2101
BMW//M
Banned
Rep

Damn sell-offs.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2011, 07:10 PM   #2102
BMW//M
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by richpuer View Post
BAC you son of a bitch
Oh man you must've been slaughtered. Did you get hurt really badly with it or you don't have any long positions?
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #2103
mact3333
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' YMB/Blk F82

If 1140 doesnt hold we will undercut 1100...then short term rally again followed by "big" selloff into Nov.

Only when we undercut 1000 will Bernanke throw in the towel and initiate QE3 to offer some relief.

Yeah buying long term debt for short term debt to lower interest rates(operation oliver twist haha) really gonna do anything....

We are at 60 yr lows on interest rates ya dummy Ben...people and businesses arent borrowing because interest rates are too high, its because banks wont make stupid loans anymore and businesses only borrow and expand when there is true growth in demand and revenues, not because interest rates are low.

Only people who love zero % interest are the ones who see and get the money first...banks!...its easy to make money when you can borrow 100B at zero % interest and buy up short term debt paying even few % pts ...its a no risk game for the banks...so why would banks take a big risk and lend to the avg Joe???.

It takes a meltdown before people start to question how things work...if you a hardcore demo or repub, then you are being spoon fed bs...there is no major differences between either party...its always been of the major(ultra wealthy) haves and have nots.

Mark my words, there will come a time when you see rioting in our streets... not by the outliers of society or students, but rather by the teachers, firemen, cops, mom/pops...when you fark with someones family or someones money is the only time people will revolt...soon enough they will fark with both...now you dont really think there is any money in social security...are PERS plans abit under-funded?...hmmm...gonna get ugly when the states have to tell the socialized retirees " we were just kidding".
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 03:43 AM   #2104
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Definitly we dont like twist dance in Europe.

Lets check grounds, movements, fibonacci retracements timing... the road maps being written these days for the next months.

I love the smell of the crash in the morning.

Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 04:02 AM   #2105
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 ZCP M3

subscribing
      09-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #2106
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
If 1140 doesnt hold we will undercut 1100...then short term rally again followed by "big" selloff into Nov.

Mark my words, there will come a time when you see rioting in our streets... not by the outliers of society or students, but rather by the teachers, firemen, cops, mom/pops...when you fark with someones family or someones money is the only time people will revolt...soon enough they will fark with both...now you dont really think there is any money in social security...are PERS plans abit under-funded?...hmmm...gonna get ugly when the states have to tell the socialized retirees " we were just kidding".

Hey Mac, you are not the only one...
It seems they are worried about student riots being a catalyst for rest of the population to riot.

I have forecast that we’ll see economically-driven U.S. riots by 2013. It seems I’ve been joined in that belief by Michael Bloomberg:

http://paul.kedrosky.com/archives/20...ots-ahead.html

Quote:
Michael Bloomberg to Congress: Time to expect riots

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg warned Congress Friday, saying members should expect riots if the nation’s rate of unemployment remains above 9 percent.

“We have a lot of kids graduating college, can’t find jobs,” Mr. Bloomberg said on his weekly radio show. “That’s what happened in Cairo. That’s what happened in Madrid. You don’t want those kinds of riots here.”

Mr. Bloomberg also noted that the nation’s poverty rate, which rose to the highest level in over a decade, was the latest indication that Congress is failing America.

“The public is not happy,” he said. “The public knows there is something wrong in this country, and there is. The bottom line is that they’re upset.”

Riots have hit a number of nations, including Greece and countries throughout the Middle East, as workers continue to search for jobs. A recent Labor Department report found the U.S. failing to add a single job in the month of August as the rate of unemployment remained above 9 percent.

Mr. Bloomberg focused on college students, saying the next generation of workers are lucky to find any jobs in the current economic climate. Mr. Bloomberg noted that the ramifications of the economic crisis are likely to be felt for years to come.

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articl...-expect-riots/

Last edited by M3Bahn; 09-22-2011 at 09:02 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 09:16 AM   #2107
mact3333
Captain
United_States
Rep

short relief rally to 1140ES followed by more selling to undercut 1075 is what my crystal ball says...we shall see.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 09:18 AM   #2108
mact3333
Captain
United_States
Rep

Bahn,

Its odd we joined at same time, drive same car, share same political beliefs...are we long lost cousins or something?...

BTW, I do think we will see rioting by students but my point was to shw it will go beyond usual student whining/complaining...this will hit mom and pop too which we havent seen in a long long time...FEMA gonna be busy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Hey Mac, you are not the only one...
It seems they are worried about student riots being a catalyst for rest of the population to riot.

I have forecast that we’ll see economically-driven U.S. riots by 2013. It seems I’ve been joined in that belief by Michael Bloomberg:

http://paul.kedrosky.com/archives/20...ots-ahead.html

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articl...-expect-riots/
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 09:26 AM   #2109
BMW//M
Banned
Rep

Anyone expect stocks to be lower tomorrow as well? I think so because of sell offs, no one will want to hold any stocks over the weekend in light of what has happened. I bought srty at $27.19 and now it's $25.80. Damn it. Stocks will be down tomorrow too so it won't be money lost for me.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 09:41 AM   #2110
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Bahn,

Its odd we joined at same time, drive same car, share same political beliefs...are we long lost cousins or something?...

BTW, I do think we will see rioting by students but my point was to shw it will go beyond usual student whining/complaining...this will hit mom and pop too which we havent seen in a long long time...FEMA gonna be busy...
I was going to throw in the FEMA camps thing.

Ya I noticed.

I didn't know about the join date thing, weird.

I have an E46 M3 and S1000rr among others.

We shouldn't be dicussing this on an open channel.

All I can say is:

09-22-2011, 10:38 AM   #2111
ES_TRADER
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328i, 335i, M3, 535i, X5, 36M

Garage List
2014 Ford Raptor  [0.00]
2012 328i E92  [10.00]
2013 X5  [0.00]
2013 335i F30  [8.00]
1990 Toyota Previa  [0.00]