BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

05-19-2010, 09:34 PM   #45
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

i am interested in these but i am a bit lost here, you won these and don't have an M3 and that is why you are selling?? that makes sense

you bought them but don't have an M3 and have no job and that is why you are selling them?? that doesn't make sense

no offense but you are not a proven seller so bf i am sending 2k plus to anyone i want to know what is what. if you don't have an M3 and no job then why would you buy them?? also the shop is to far for you to take a pic with your name on it??

with all the scams out there it is alot of if's

you willing to front these and i will pay you when i get them??
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2010, 12:39 AM   #46
maaicher
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
i am interested in these but i am a bit lost here, you won these and don't have an M3 and that is why you are selling?? that makes sense

you bought them but don't have an M3 and have no job and that is why you are selling them?? that doesn't make sense

no offense but you are not a proven seller so bf i am sending 2k plus to anyone i want to know what is what. if you don't have an M3 and no job then why would you buy them?? also the shop is to far for you to take a pic with your name on it??

with all the scams out there it is alot of if's

you willing to front these and i will pay you when i get them??

A guy from status won the brakes and is selling them, he isnt on the forums so the OP offered to help him sell, however the OP made a big mistake and lied about how the brakes were received in the first place so now the post looks like its a fake but its actually real, just the reasons for selling aren't
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2010, 12:55 AM   #47
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Damn, so he got it for FREE and still wants like $2950. When some local guy offered him $2100 and he called it low ball, nice. Sorry, didnt want to be mean or criticize you, but...

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 05-20-2010 at 02:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2010, 02:14 AM   #48
endofanera7
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08 JB E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by maaicher View Post
A guy from status won the brakes and is selling them, he isnt on the forums so the OP offered to help him sell, however the OP made a big mistake and lied about how the brakes were received in the first place so now the post looks like its a fake but its actually real, just the reasons for selling aren't
This.

The brakes are finally sold.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #49
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

ok so if the brakes aren't sold i will take them. if you won't front them then i will need a copy of your DL and a copy of your SS# and if you check out in my database then i will send payment. and just bc i am nice if you have any outstanding warrants i won't turn you in just as long as you didn't hurt any women or children.

hit me up if sale falls through i will take them, now that i know the truth to it all but being you lied i can't take a chance and just send payment without the info i asked for. or front them

thanks for your time
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2010, 09:19 AM   #50
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

i also think that someone without an M3 won these that really sucks. it should of been mandatory to have one to enter the contest
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2010, 11:15 AM   #51
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

OP seems like a shady guy.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2010, 05:17 PM   #52
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
ok so if the brakes aren't sold i will take them. if you won't front them then i will need a copy of your DL and a copy of your SS# and if you check out in my database then i will send payment. and just bc i am nice if you have any outstanding warrants i won't turn you in just as long as you didn't hurt any women or children.

hit me up if sale falls through i will take them, now that i know the truth to it all but being you lied i can't take a chance and just send payment without the info i asked for. or front them

thanks for your time
You seriously think someone's going to give a stranger their SSN?
Just do COD with a certified check.
And who cares if someone won them.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #53
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

you seriously think someone with a story like that is gonna send payment first with no sale rep?? or a smart person anyway??

certified check lmao, i can print one right now if you want. lots of fakes of these out there that you wouldn't even know the difference. and news flash a bank check doesn't clear right away like a bank wire. so for all those out there excepting bank checks as payent better think again bc you can get it and then have it taken away just like that, when you find out 2 days later it was no good or didn't clear. bank wire, cash, or money order that is what you want if you want to be sure

and as to why i care if someone won them, my personal opinion thats all. it should have been won with someone with an M3 so they would enjoy them not buy someone without an M3 that would make up some stupid story and try to sell them on here. that is why i care

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
You seriously think someone's going to give a stranger their SSN?
Just do COD with a certified check.
And who cares if someone won them.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2010, 08:23 PM   #54
Green-Eggs
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Contact Rennspec or Status if you guys want a deal on Stop Tech. They are great brakes.
Appreciate 0