BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Canadian Classifieds

08-30-2014, 03:28 AM   #1
CloudyLP640
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: RS

OEM Performance E92 CF spoiler

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
sold---------------------------

Last edited by CloudyLP640; 10-15-2014 at 10:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2014, 11:16 PM   #2
SkeezyLP
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 11 M3 coupe

Pm'd
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 05:30 AM   #3
Webb70
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Bmw M3, X6M, 2 Ducati 1098's

Please check your PM's
      09-19-2014, 06:40 PM   #4
Webb70
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Bmw M3, X6M, 2 Ducati 1098's

Is this sold ?
      10-05-2014, 10:48 AM   #5
SkeezyLP
Private First Class
Rep

I bought this from the seller. Just so you all know, the ad was misleading regarding the damage/crack.

"not visible at all once installed", would make you think the damage would be hidden once mounted right? Damage was on the very top of the spoiker, it's 100% visible in your face once installed. Only one pic in ad showed the damage, it was close up, my own fault for not having seller confirm where the crack exactly was.

Seller responded quickly, offered to take it back if I shipped it at my cost. I couldn't be bothered to go through the hassle as it was only a few hundred bucks. Just thought I'd share.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2014, 12:36 AM   #6
GMW
Dolphin 38
Canada
Rep
Drives: a Submarine

That's exactly what the user itrader rating is for.

I highly recommend you honestly use this forum option!
11' e92 M3 - new owner
10' S1000RR - miss it every day / 09' K1300S - miss it most of all.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2014, 10:31 PM   #7
CloudyLP640
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeezyLP View Post
I bought this from the seller. Just so you all know, the ad was misleading regarding the damage/crack.

"not visible at all once installed", would make you think the damage would be hidden once mounted right? Damage was on the very top of the spoiker, it's 100% visible in your face once installed. Only one pic in ad showed the damage, it was close up, my own fault for not having seller confirm where the crack exactly was.

Seller responded quickly, offered to take it back if I shipped it at my cost. I couldn't be bothered to go through the hassle as it was only a few hundred bucks. Just thought I'd share.
1) I didnt want to ship the item because it was damaged. I wanted the buyer to see the spoiler BEFORE buying to avoid any problems.

2) I sent you a close-up picture of the crack, where you can clearly see where it was.

3) You insisted on me shipping you the spoiler EVEN if I clearly stated it was pick-up only.

Next time buy local or buy new.

/end.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2014, 10:16 AM   #8
SkeezyLP
Private First Class
Rep

1. Regardless of you not wanting to ship the spoiler, has nothing to do with the fact that your ad description was still misleading. Good job deleting all of it, point proven.

2. No you didn't.

3. Doesn't matter, has nothing to do with the fact your ad description was false.

I've bought and sold hundreds of new/used car parts over the years online. This is the first someone has been misleading where the item did not match the description. Hope nobody else gets burned by your bullshit.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2014, 01:47 PM   #9
Simma
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeezyLP View Post
1. Regardless of you not wanting to ship the spoiler, has nothing to do with the fact that your ad description was still misleading. Good job deleting all of it, point proven.

2. No you didn't.

3. Doesn't matter, has nothing to do with the fact your ad description was false.

I've bought and sold hundreds of new/used car parts over the years online. This is the first someone has been misleading where the item did not match the description. Hope nobody else gets burned by your bullshit.
Skeezy, if you took a look at the spoiler in person just like the seller insisted, you wouldn't be in this mess. You insisted on it being shipped. Seller obviously wanted to sell it locally for a reason - whoever was potentially interested in the spoiler would have seen it in person before pulling the plug. The ad description is a whole different story in this case. This was clearly your bad bro. If he was willing to cooperate and take it back, why come back on here and write a story about it?
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2014, 02:41 PM   #10
SkeezyLP
Private First Class
Rep

You opinion is irrelevant, considering the ad was deleted long before you gave your 2cents.

Sure I would have saw the damage in person and walked away from buying. The seller still had no problem taking my money, and waiting nearly a month to ship it after payment.

I made the post to give feedback on the transaction. Don't like it? move on.

The seller is a liar, end of story. Wasn't worth my time shipping it back at my cost and continued contact with this assbag over a couple hundred bucks.

Please close this thread.
Appreciate 0