BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

10-24-2011, 03:31 PM   #23
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's not going to get any better. They're EVERYWHERE. Everywhere... Don't go getting yourself hurt over road rage. The sooner you accept the fact that they are EVERYWHERE, you will be better off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 03:33 PM   #24
Wolf
Captain
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: on hold

^^^ I would LOVE to marry her boobs, and her face, and her BODY
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
BMW have tapped into this by mirroring typical BMW dynamics and steering communication within the new UKL cars.
You mean massive body roll, a steering system that is not connected to the front wheels, and the engine note played through the speaker system?!?!?!?!
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 03:37 PM   #25
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X6MC, 2022 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamon View Post
So today I met an asshole. Have you ever met an asshole?
He drove a 200X beat down boxster. He tried to run my girlfriend down the road going about 100. Flip him the bird and we pull up next to him at the light unwillingly.
So this asshole, let me tell you what he does, he goes pauses for a minute, and just before the light turns green, he shouts over his shoulder in his thick hick accent, "that's a good way to get a bullet in your head"
In complete disbelief I start was waving to the guy to go to the parking lot while shouting "sorry you couldn't afford a real porsche, asshole" I didn't mean anything to the poor porsche, but was intrigued by this poor man's attitude. So of course this guys goes on to floor it hitting 60mph in a road blistering 7 seconds... Maybe the guy had a lot on his mind, but who the hell did this guy think he was
This 50 year old asshole...
Anyone know any assholes?
End rant
Do you get offended when people in ///M cars look at you and say sorry you couldn't afford a real BMW?? What are you 12?

You have to be pretty dumb to invite someone into a parking lot for a altercation in a concealed carry state...
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #26
eamon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 335i, 2010 328i (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk View Post
Do you get offended when people in ///M cars look at you and say sorry you couldn't afford a real BMW?? What are you 12?

You have to be pretty dumb to invite someone into a parking lot for a altercation in a concealed carry state...
No, I would not. He was just zipping around like an "asshole." And if you read my original post, I also mentioned I didn't mean anything to the poor Porsche. They're all great whether they're a boxster or a gt2. I'm not one to judge people by what they drive. It was a spur of the moment insult.
      10-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #27
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
No, I would not. He was just zipping around like an "asshole." And if you read my original post, I also mentioned I didn't mean anything to the poor Porsche. They're all great whether they're a boxster or a gt2. I'm not one to judge people by what they drive. It was a spur of the moment insult.
The fact that you said it contradicts the above.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #28
eamon
Captain
Rep

Quote:
The fact that you said it contradicts the above.
I just said and I previously said I didn't really mean anything by it. I said something that I didn't really mean, so what.
      10-24-2011, 06:16 PM   #29
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
Calm down. Have some
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #30
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I just said and I previously said I didn't really mean anything by it. I said something that I didn't really mean, so what.
I suspect you meant exactly what you said to the guy in the "200x beat down boxster". You did even describe the lowliness of his car as part of your story..

Own it, you felt superior in the car your folks bought you. And, your young. And, your foresight is short. Don't get upset, you're a child, you were being childish, it's OK, we've all been there.

Think things through before you invite someone that's already on the cusp of lunacy into a parking lot to have words. You have no idea the type of day that guy's having, he might be driving somewhere to take his own life, he won't see the harm in taking your's on the way out too.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #31
eamon
Captain
Rep

Quote:
So today I met an asshole. Have you ever met an asshole?
He drove a 200X beat down boxster. He tried to run my girlfriend down the road going about 100. Flip him the bird and we pull up next to him at the light unwillingly.
So this asshole, let me tell you what he does, he goes pauses for a minute, and just before the light turns green, he shouts over his shoulder in his thick hick accent, "that's a good way to get a bullet in your head"
In complete disbelief I start was waving to the guy to go to the parking lot while shouting "sorry you couldn't afford a real porsche, asshole" I didn't mean anything to the poor porsche, but was intrigued by this poor man's attitude. So of course this guys goes on to floor it hitting 60mph in a road blistering 7 seconds... Maybe the guy had a lot on his mind, but who the hell did this guy think he was
This 50 year old asshole...
Anyone know any assholes?
End rant
Quote:
I suspect you meant exactly what you said to the guy in the "200x beat down boxster". You did even describe the lowliness of his car as part of your story..

Own it, you felt superior in the car your folks bought you. And, your young. And, your foresight is short. Don't get upset, you're a child, you were being childish, it's OK, we've all been there.

Think things through before you invite someone that's already on the cusp of lunacy into a parking lot to have words. You have no idea the type of day that guy's having, he might be driving somewhere to take his own life, he won't see the harm in taking your's on the way out too.
You don't know me. I'm not going to admit to something that's not true.
I understand what your'e saying, what your'e saying is reasonable thinking, and I'm not going to argue.
FYI
Yes I am very thankful, and I was in a c230 at the time, so it has nothing to do with status or car. He just happened to be in a Porsche. Same thing could have happened with a guy on a tricycle.
Relax.
Yeah you're right it was stupid.
      10-24-2011, 09:35 PM   #32
samchoi604
Colonel
Rep
Drives: black on black

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Guy insinuates you could be killed for making an obscene genture, and your first reaction is to invite him to an EMPTY parking lot?

Think about that.
I would have to agree with Collin on this. You guys are pretty stupid to think a baseball bat or a baton could protect you if someone has the intention to kill you.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 09:46 PM   #33
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp4cheddar View Post
OP:

I'm glad nothing else escalated from it.

I remember I was living in West Palm Beach a few years back with my wife in the car with me when we stopped at a stoplight.

Next lane over a car stopped and another car stopped behind him. The guy in the back got out of the car at the light and walked up and started screaming at the guy in from of him.

The guy in the car remained real calm as if he didn't know what happened.

All of a sudden - MMA on payperview. The guy just starts punching the shit outta the guy in the car as he just sits there and takes the blows.

After a few punches he walks back over to his car to wait for the light to turn green.

...most random shit I've ever seen on the road...
When I was growing up our neighbour got involved with a similar situation. Replace "punching the shit outta the guy" with "bashing him with a tire iron" and it was the same....except our neighbour ended up dead and the "asshole" went to prison for 10 years for manslaughter.

You never know which "asshole" is going to be the last one you meet.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #34
JunkStory
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 8V RS3

Shaking my head here. There are two outcomes when going into a violent confrontation.

1) you get killed/injured. You lose.

2) you kill/injure the other guy. You go to jail, spend a fortune on lawyers, lose whatever life goals you have. You lose.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 10:32 PM   #35
eamon
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkStory View Post
Shaking my head here. There are two outcomes when going into a violent confrontation.

1) you get killed/injured. You lose.

2) you kill/injure the other guy. You go to jail, spend a fortune on lawyers, lose whatever life goals you have. You lose.
Says the guy who drives naked
      10-24-2011, 10:36 PM   #36
JunkStory
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 8V RS3

Quote:
Says the guy who drives naked
that's right
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 10:47 PM   #37
aretardedorange
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60

Just get limo tint and 35% on the windshield. Then no one will mess with you .
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2011, 06:06 AM   #38
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
This will make you feel better. Couple assholes get owned!

10-25-2011, 11:45 AM   #39
N55
ⒸⒺⓇⓉⓘⒻⒾⒺⒹ✬ⓃⒾⓃⒿⒶ
United_States
Rep
Drives: 🚀

Garage List
^LOL!!!! the truck guys went from tough guy to oh shizz I just pooped myself.
Appreciate 0