BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #45
samchoi604
Colonel
Rep
Drives: black on black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
let's not exaggerate anything now
ummm there's no exaggeration there at all. I'd say it's definitely possible.

My gf's sister used to own a bunch of dogs in the house, but the maximum allowed per house is 2 dogs only. She loved those dogs to death, but they barked a lot (inside the house) and the neighbors complained to the SPCA, and they eventually took away the dogs except for 2. Yes, that's right, apparently the fucking SPCA has the legal rights to take away your dogs.

Anyways, the sister would go absolutely insane whenever the 2 dogs start barking again, or whenever someone rings the door bell, because of fear that it is the SPCA coming back. Not just that, but she is no longer the same person ever since that incident.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2011, 11:44 PM   #46
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by samchoi604 View Post
ummm there's no exaggeration there at all. I'd say it's definitely possible.

My gf's sister used to own a bunch of dogs in the house, but the maximum allowed per house is 2 dogs only. She loved those dogs to death, but they barked a lot (inside the house) and the neighbors complained to the SPCA, and they eventually took away the dogs except for 2. Yes, that's right, apparently the fucking SPCA has the legal rights to take away your dogs.

Anyways, the sister would go absolutely insane whenever the 2 dogs start barking again, or whenever someone rings the door bell, because of fear that it is the SPCA coming back. Not just that, but she is no longer the same person ever since that incident.
Had nothing to do with the pets. Replace dogs with Boyfriend in that situation. I think she was crazy to begin with.

DUN DUN DUNN....
      10-11-2011, 12:01 AM   #47
samchoi604
Colonel
Rep
Drives: black on black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Had nothing to do with the pets. Replace dogs with Boyfriend in that situation. I think she was crazy to begin with.

DUN DUN DUNN....
Was not crazy before, but crazy now. No other external factor changed in her life from what I can tell. i.e. same bf. Poor dude.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2011, 12:42 AM   #48
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06E90Rostik View Post
Leash your pets. Absolutely no pity for irresponsible pet owners.
You're a dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus335 View Post
Pics or it didn't happen

I'm going to hell...
So are you.

Karma's a bitch.

My father hit a dog when I was a young teen after it bolted out from between cars (not speeding at all). The entire experience was horrific. From the sound of the impact....to my father carrying the body back to the house it came from....to the owner crying hysterically.

My condoloences for your loss.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2011, 04:34 PM   #49
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Let's see, it's been 30+ years since I watched my cat Cesar run across the street and get smashed by the car. Cesar spun around and around, flapping like crazy, until I was able finally to remove the marble from his paw. Then he passsed over. The driver stopped, and there was NOTHING he or my parents could do to console me at the time.

YES, it CAN and WILL do things to your psyche . . .

Sorry, there must be something in my eyes, causing me to tear up. Probably just some dirt or something.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2011, 05:40 PM   #50
venom3469
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 AW/R 6MT 335i, YZF-R6.

People now days are pieces of shit. Sorry to hear and good luck with everything.
      10-14-2011, 06:44 PM   #51
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
On another note, and this wasn't included in the original story, I'm really mad at my friend.

I was leaving at that time to go to his birthday party. I sent him a text saying I would be late, an emergency came up. He messaged me back saying it better be an emergency, because I'm late for his birthday.

All of this took a couple of hours, and he calls me. He's saying, "Where the f' are you?" and I explained the situation. He said, "So you're missing my birthday because of a cat?" He didn't even get the animal right.

I was trying to explain to him, and he was just saying, "It's my f'ing birthday, dude, and you're late because of a stupid cat. You need to get your priorities straight, man."

So, I went, stayed for an hour, and left. I just don't understand his lack of compassion here, or how self-centered he is. "Are people really are like this?" I thought. I just couldn't believe it.
haha people are people man. erryones different. some people have grown up not ever wondering what it's like in another person's shoes, so the only thing on their mind is what's in it for them. its okay tho.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #52
Prissy
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: M340i

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [5.50]
2020 M340I  [0.00]
2017 X3  [0.00]
2008 BMW E92  [9.00]