BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-01-2015, 07:43 PM   #1
6ab6ab
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3 Lemans blue

Bmw Cf Performance Style Vacuumed Splitters For E9x M3

Hey guys have any of you bought these carbon fiber splitters from a company called JB SPEED? they are pretty cheap so i am kind of suspicious of the quality and the fitment , if any of you guys have any experience with this company it would great because i am about to buy them but i am kind of hesitant.

Thank you,
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 09:09 PM   #2
JD3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 M3, DCT.

That's who I bought mine from a few years ago. they aren't perfect but honestly they look fine unless you're going for a show car look. In Ohio it's hard to justify nice ones bc they just get ruined. Mine were broken on the bottom within a few months but they're still on, just doctored up a bit. Great looking mod though.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 11:07 PM   #3
///M_Monster
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP (on order)

I have the JBspeed splitters as well... 95% fitment and the CF looks great (no defects). I am now considering the JBspeed CF Trunk spoiler instead of OEM.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2015, 02:31 PM   #4
6ab6ab
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3 Lemans blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD3 View Post
That's who I bought mine from a few years ago. they aren't perfect but honestly they look fine unless you're going for a show car look. In Ohio it's hard to justify nice ones bc they just get ruined. Mine were broken on the bottom within a few months but they're still on, just doctored up a bit. Great looking mod though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M_Monster View Post
I have the JBspeed splitters as well... 95% fitment and the CF looks great (no defects). I am now considering the JBspeed CF Trunk spoiler instead of OEM.
Thanks guys for the feed back i am just putting it on temporarily if it was permanent it would of been a different story ,i just want to try out the look honestly didn't want to pay so much.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2015, 03:38 PM   #5
grantmax
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 ZCP

The OME splitters aren't even that costly. In the scheme of things. Why take the risk?
Appreciate 0