BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

BPM

02-07-2015, 07:02 AM   #1
Entrepreneurs In Cars
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F10 Dinan Stage 2 M5

Any GTA Local Entrepreneurs Here?

ASK - Hey guys, I'm not on here as much anymore, but wanted to post this for GTA local guys since I'm an M3 owner. We are all petrol heads here, so I thought I'd ask.

I have a YouTube channel called "Entrepreneurs in Cars" (its a hobby for now) where I interview entrepreneurs in their cars. I'm a successful entrepreneur myself, so I decided to mashup my passion for cars, and entrepreneurship and tell the story of the entrepreneur. So far I've done Entrepreneurs with a Supercharged M3, McLaren 12C, 540hp Dodge Challenger, and a C5 Z06

It's had just over 10,000 views, but growing fast

I'd like to do at least one car video this winter. Ideally with an entrepreneur, in their car, but I will do it as a car review if anyone that isn't an entrepreneur wants to participate.

I'll post a link to the format below. The first video with a blown M3 was shit editing when I first started, so look at the C5 Z06 vid to get an idea of what the final edit would look like today.

Are there 1) any entrepreneurs of the page here that have a AWD snow toy like a STi,, EVO, S4 RS4 etc or a BMW with a good set of snows?

One of my favorite winter cars of all time was my 02 WRX, and it was tuned to the max, intake, full exhaust with a software tune. So much fun in snow.

If you aren't an entrepreneur, I'll consider doing a review of you car if you don't mind tossing me the keys.

Must be fairly local to the Greater Toronto Area.

I do have some wicked crazy cars and entrepreneurs lined up for when the snow melts, until then, enjoy these older videos. It will give you an idea of the format.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...8NtZbHbwzXus8a

Last edited by Entrepreneurs In Cars; 02-07-2015 at 07:15 AM..
Appreciate 0