BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #1
miamiflgator
Private
Rep
Drives: m3

European Auto Source: 6 months and still waiting

This might be the worst online experience I ever had.
I submit my order on Oct 2012. They sent me the wrong product. I guess their website had a problem. First, I never had any response to my e-mails, although I replied to an e-mail.
Called them and they said they will fix it and I sent the product back. They said they will send the right item after they receive it. I received nothing and called back, they told me someone will call back, no one called. Then, I had to call again, explain everything from the beginning to another person, etc etc. No response to e-mails.
They say "will ship out today" and told me to wait and I will get the reimbursement for the shipping as well. Nothing shows up and I called again. Then they tell me they don't even have the product and will order it!!!
AND someone will call me about the situation. No one ever called.
I received it last week. It took about 6 months. They gave me no excuse, nothing. The instructions were missing also.
Very rude and unprofessional customer service.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 10:44 AM   #2
Mr.MichaelM3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3XC

Very ODD. I have had nothing but flawless customer service from TOM and EAS has always answered any questions regarding orders I've placed. Im sure someone will chime in.

2015 F80 M3: JB4 and MPE

2022 G80 M3CX: At port
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #3
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
PM Tom, he is top notch and is the first to admit that if they are wrong they are wrong. I would talk to him first, I bet he can straighten it up right away
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
miamiflgator
Private
Rep
Drives: m3

Update

Well if this was one time mistake it would be fine, however none of my attempts were handled properly. Therefore, it is impossible that they are top notch.

EAS is giving me a "great deal": Although they do not cover for return shipping costs, they are making an EXCEPTION!!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2013, 06:29 AM   #5
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

shocking, never had a problem buying a thing from EAS before, pretty consistent. wow.
Appreciate 0