BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

02-27-2011, 01:38 AM   #1
M3GAMAN
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 AW DCT

FS:Volk LE37T gloss black with polished lip 19x8.5 and 19x10.5 (or trade for e9x ZCP)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
WHEELS ARE SOLD!

Up for sale are my Volks I ran on my E46 M3.

Not optimal offsets for the E9x, but these were very aggressive for the E46. Comparing these wheels to OEM offsets, the fronts are only 1 mm retracted and the rears are 11mm extended past OEM wheels. A set of 15 mm spacers up front should serve well.

I am planning to pick up a set of 15mm front spacers for my set of OEM 19" wheels, and if I get them before these sell there, I will mount them and take photos. (Although, I think a couple board members are running a similar setup).

Specs:

Fronts:
19x8.5 et+30
tires: Hankook V12 Evo 245/35ZR19. 8/32 tread remaining (almost new)

Rears:
19x10.5 et+25
tires: Hankook Ventus S1 Evo 285/30ZR19. 4/32 tread remaining

including carbon Volks caps.

I ran the wheels for a couple of years, so they are not in perfect or new condition. However, overall they still in great shape.

I'm willing to sell without tires, as I can probably still use them. Not really looking for trades with the exception of possibly a set of e9x M3 competition package wheels.

The wheels are currently in PA, but I will be moving to northern CA in June. I know I'll have a better chance in CA, but I figured I'd post them up and give anyone local a chance at picking them up.

Price with tires $2300. Price w/o $1900

Front left (9/10)
This wheels is still in very good condition. No curbage, no scrapes. Just minor wear from the miles that you can't see in photos.

Front right (7/10)
This is probably the worst wheel. It has a minor curbage and also received a couple nicks when new tires were mounted.

rear left (8/10)
very minor curbage, no other scrapes

rear right (8/10)
minor nicks from road debris, no curb marks

Last edited by M3GAMAN; 03-20-2011 at 02:38 PM..
Appreciate 0