BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

Mporium BMW

08-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
BMWcoupe335ii
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11' 335i coupe

Jaguar F-type?

Have any of you looked at the jaguar f-type that's conning out next year. It bases if of the cx-16 concept. The car will be available next year and it's going to be a roadster, the coupe will follow. I think it's suppose to have a 375hp engine. I'm in the market for a new car right now and was most likely going to get a cayman s, but I think I'll hold out to test drive it when it comes to the sales floor. And if I like it I'll wait for the coupe to come out. What about you guys? I would post pics but I'm on my iPhone.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
Desert_Fox
Drop-Top Turbo
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2013 991 C2S/ 2013 335is E93

Garage List
Cx16 looks good, but im still more of a Porsche guy. Drove the new 2013 Boxster S the other day, and if that car is any hint of what the Cayman S will be- go for that. Jaguar will always make good looking cars that are comfortable, but not truly sporty. I can't see them making a competitive car to challenge BMW and Porsche
      08-08-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
Ammonia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Fox View Post
Cx16 looks good, but im still more of a Porsche guy. Drove the new 2013 Boxster S the other day, and if that car is any hint of what the Cayman S will be- go for that. Jaguar will always make good looking cars that are comfortable, but not truly sporty. I can't see them making a competitive car to challenge BMW and Porsche
The XKR-S isn't bad, its pretty much an Aston Martin. But thats in a different league of pricing.

I watched the new Boxster commercial like 394 times in the past month, so sex.

Last edited by Ammonia; 08-08-2012 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0