BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW
Closed Thread

07-26-2011, 07:31 PM   #67
kmarei
Major General
Egypt
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn D. Van Der Linden View Post
Please e-mail kgragido@hotmail.com. Thanks!
I emailed about more info on the 88 M3
Haven't heard back yet
      07-26-2011, 10:16 PM   #68
dibxna
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 MW F82 M4

why wont OP reply more frequently?! this is like reading a great book and having to put it down to go do more important stuff... i just wanna know how it ends!
*56' ford f-100 truck :: NSX blue :: lowered :: custom interior :: custom audio :: colorado custom wheels*
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2011, 04:51 AM   #69
fat23cm
Registered
Rep
Drives: Fern Green Metallic M3

WOW!!!

Wow!! A bunch of know it alls...

It's always good to be skeptical during business decisions, but for those who have no interest in buying the car, why respond so rudely? And for those who are, THEY should be the ones responsible enough to ask the important questions.

Not everyone uses the internet forums so comfortably, and most of us certainly don't spend as much time on here like most of you; you can't expect everyone to respond quickly. For chrissakes, none of us are experts here, but everyone sounds like one. People forget that we haven't seen or know everything. Surprise! Something we haven't seen before!

Original Poster, If you and your friend truly have served, then I thank you both for your service and Good Luck With the Sale!
      07-28-2011, 07:49 PM   #70
pablo e92
Private
Rep
Drives: 13 335i MSport, 18 Corvette GS

If they truly served they wouldnt be posting that they had a top secret clearance. WTF
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 03:41 PM   #71
Kathryn D. Van Der Linden
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i Coupé

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
I emailed about more info on the 88 M3
Haven't heard back yet
I'm sorry; I checked with the owner and she never received an e-mail from you. Will you please try again? Perhaps the e-mail address had a typo? Thanks for trying again!

Kathy
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 03:49 PM   #72
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat23cm View Post
Wow!! A bunch of know it alls...

It's always good to be skeptical during business decisions, but for those who have no interest in buying the car, why respond so rudely? And for those who are, THEY should be the ones responsible enough to ask the important questions.

Not everyone uses the internet forums so comfortably, and most of us certainly don't spend as much time on here like most of you; you can't expect everyone to respond quickly. For chrissakes, none of us are experts here, but everyone sounds like one. People forget that we haven't seen or know everything. Surprise! Something we haven't seen before!

Original Poster, If you and your friend truly have served, then I thank you both for your service and Good Luck With the Sale!
Just a quick update to anyone following these posts...I'm not getting sucked into any more dialogue with posters who aren't interested in the car. I check the posts every day, and respond to any questions about the car. Please check the website; I just posted a photo of the title. Fat23cm, THANK YOU for being one of the few voices of reason on this forum!
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #73
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
Going forward, you should tell her to set up a gmail account. You don't have to give a backup email or any other contact info so it can be fairly anonymous.
Ya know, not that it matters one iota, but she's working full time, prepping a house for rent, one BMW for a cross-country move, and two BMWs for sale. I'm home full time and actually have time to help her. Her absence on this forum is immaterial, and all documents required to establish the car's legitimacy are on the posted website. Thanks for the advice, but this ship has long since sailed...I can assure you neither of us will be doing this again.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #74
Luxuryautoinnovation
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E46-B7 Audi RS4

I can vouch for the seller of this M3. I currenty have this car in my garage as we speak. I am the owners mechanic and have thoroughly checked out this M3 from top to bottom. Sure it sounds to good to be true but i can tell you it is, im looking at it right now. The car is in pristine condition, it could sit in the showroom right now and be labeled as a new car. Sure alot of you say its 8 years old and a car like this is not worth the money thats being asked for it, that just means this car is not for you. I have tested all the fluids for acidity and contamination, and they all passed with flying colors. I have been a euro mechanic for over 15 years and i can vouch and put my shops rep on the line for this car. It has been performance tested, gas has been replaced with 100 octane and all the fuel lines checked. Suspension has been loaded and unloaded and tires checked for flat spots and side wall checked for any weakneses. The SMG trans has been run through all its gears in auto and manual mode, sport mode and trac control work flawless as well. Interior is flawless there is no wear lines in the leather, and the paint as smooth as glass. If anyone has any questions about this car feel free to contact me, ill be more than happy to answer any questions pertaining about the car. I have read some of the coments left by some members, i thought that only happened in the Mustang and Camaro forms. The car only had 169 miles on the OD but now has 180 due to testing in acceleration shifting cornering and braking. You ask why or how an M3 not be driven? Its because the owner is serving in our millitary protecting our way of life and still is. She entrusted in me this car to take care of it and make sure nothing is wrong with it. Scale of 1 to 10 this is a 10 only thing missing is the window sticker. Feel free to contact and ask questions im here to help and will answer them honesty. But if your here to bash take your comments to the ricer forms there is no need for it here.
Thanks

Last edited by Luxuryautoinnovation; 08-01-2011 at 11:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2011, 11:29 PM   #75
gnhm3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 / F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxuryautoinnovation View Post
I can vouch for the seller of this M3. I currenty have this car in my garage as we speak. I am the owners mechanic and have thoroughly checked out this M3 from top to bottom. Sure it sounds to good to be true but i can tell you it is, im looking at it right now. The car is in pristine condition, it could sit in the showroom right now and be labeled as a new car. Sure alot of you say its 8 years old and a car like this is not worth the money thats being asked for it, that just means this car is not for you. I have tested all the fluids for acidity and contamination, and they all passed with flying colors. I have been a euro mechanic for over 15 years and i can vouch and put my shops rep on the line for this car. It has been performance tested, gas has been replaced with 100 octain and all the fuel lines checked. Suspension has been loaded and unloaded and tires checked for flat spots and side wall checked for any weakneses. The SMG trans has been run through all its gears in auto and manual mode, sport mode and trac control work flawless as well. Interior is flawless there is no wear lines in the leather, and the paint as smooth as glass. If anyone has any questions about this car feel free to contact me, ill be more than happy to answer any questions pertaining about the car. I have read some of the coments left by some members, i thought that only happened in the Mustang and Camaro forms. The car only had 169 miles on the OD but now has 180 due to testing in acceleration shifting cornering and braking. You ask why or how an M3 not be driven? Its because the owner is serving in our millitary protecting our way of life and still is. She entrusted in me this car to take care of it and make sure nothing is wrong with it. Scale of 1 to 10 this is a 10 only thing missing is the window sticker. Feel free to contact and ask questions im here to help and will answer them honesty. But if your here to bash take your comments to the ricer forms there is no need for it here.
Thanks
People can't take you vouching for the car seriously and believe what you just said when you only have one post.
      08-01-2011, 11:38 PM   #76
Luxuryautoinnovation
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E46-B7 Audi RS4

Thats true I only have one post but what has been said is true, Im speaking for the car too. If you could only see for yourself you would understand.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 12:09 AM   #77
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxuryautoinnovation View Post
Thats true I only have one post but what has been said is true, Im speaking for the car too. If you could only see for yourself you would understand.
where is your shop located? My cousin is in the market for an E46M... I tried searching California for Luxury Auto Innovation but no luck.
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread