BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-05-2010, 02:30 PM   #23
Premier Protective Films
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: one old Mcar

Since this is m3forum, here are some close up photos of what a custom application looks like from Premier Norcal or Socal. Custom 1 pc application with film tucked wherever possible:

Appreciate 0
      10-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #24
Leonardo629
Lieutenant Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Coupe

well..I just got mine done at Premier so cal a month ago...now there's a bubble at the edge of the tow hook hole/orifice...and the corner of my hood certainly does not look all perfect like what you posted.

I'll try to post pics tonight
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2010, 09:17 PM   #25
Premier Protective Films
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: one old Mcar

Please give us a call to set up a follow up for your vehicle. We certainly stand behind our work and would address all issues so that our customers are satisfied. Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2010, 11:15 PM   #26
eclipsisNA
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Estoril 328i M Sport

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i  [7.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Protective Films View Post
Please give us a call to set up a follow up for your vehicle. We certainly stand behind our work and would address all issues so that our customers are satisfied. Thank you.
You guys do stand behind your work, I know that from personal experience. What you shouldn't do is accuse another company of shoddy work when you don't know whether or not they are responsible for said work. I've seen prep work that you guys have done that leaves A LOT to be desired, e.g. don't throw stones/glass house?
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 12:35 AM   #27
graves4r6
Captain
Rep
Drives: Bicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominl View Post
premier is good and they are vendor here

aerotect is cheaper and i know tons of people with their cars done over there and they are very happy. owner francisco and his guy jason are awesome folks
I am an happy Aerotect customer. They have done four of my cars and this Saturday is the fifth.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #28
mexicanmike
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E93 Jerez Black

I do not see anywhere that Premier said the work posted was Aerotechs, or any other company for that matter. They simply stated that some of the shoddy work they posted was done by others. This could be a joe smo for all we know. Hell some even look like precuts applied by a customer themselves.

I have seen premiers work and it is AMAZING. I have also seen others that sucked. Premier stands behind their work and does what they can to make sure that it is done correctly.

I am not a premier customer. I had almost my entire car wrapped by a local competitor. It turned out great!!! One of the reasons I went with the local competitor was that I also wanted a couple other things done that they offered and don't have the free time to do multiple appointments ect.. The local shop that did mine did a great job, are really good guys and I would use them again. If however they were not around or available, Premier would be my first call.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #29
johnL
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e46 M3

Agree 100%. used premier on many occasions and they are outstanding in eveyr level possible. My dad bought his E63 in a few months back and he made no mention to them that he's my dad, yet they treated him like he was a return customer. Very happy with the everyone at this outfit and would not trust my car with anyone else, but them. i'm bout to pick up a clk63 black, so it's going straight to them for the tint and bra once I get it.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #30
rominl
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanmike View Post
I do not see anywhere that Premier said the work posted was Aerotechs, or any other company for that matter. They simply stated that some of the shoddy work they posted was done by others. This could be a joe smo for all we know. Hell some even look like precuts applied by a customer themselves.
1) read post #8, notice how Malekreza11 said "don't forget they cost about 65% of their competitors as well"
2) read post #13, notice how post #8 was quoted, and post says "And these companies that charge much less are producing work like this"

look at the word in bold. what does that make most people think? pretty clear. but the smart thing? it's done in such a way that technically no one is being pointed at.

i go to aerotect, but in no way i am associated with them. i pay full price for all the word done on my cars. have they had problems? yup, but they stand by their work 100% (enough to keep me very happy). i have even seen them throwing away a whole sheet of clear bra (size of the whole hood because i am doing full hood) because there is a size of about 1/4" area where they think the film doesn't look right.

on the other hand, i have also seen work by premier, work done on one of my closest friends. great work, no doubt. but i have also seen problems with work done by premier. it was fixed as well.