E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Eisenhaus is a fake

Closed Thread

02-12-2008, 01:06 AM   #727
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
wasup eisenhaus you said email by today. no email. just my fone call to you guys.
      02-12-2008, 03:22 AM   #728
Walked U
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Too many to list

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
wasup eisenhaus you said email by today. no email. just my fone call to you guys.
Same here. I received nothing.

If I dont receive a call by tomorrow Im calling up my CC company and giving them the final authorization to carry on the dispute with Eisenhaus.
Ferrari 575 SA, 458 Italia
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 03:31 AM   #729
sambonator
Samtaro!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F32 N55 Alpinweiß

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraggy View Post
Like I said Im satisfied, thats it. I had already taken the exhaust off the car in preference for a different one before this whole scandal started. I was planning to sell anyways. What I got from Eisenhaus will make up the difference in the depreciation that these exhausts just took due to this news. In the end, I will sell the "Eisenmann" and net about the same as I would have if it were "genuine". I dont see how I have lost.

I dont have time for lawyers and courts. I have a full time job, a personal business that I run, a 12 week old son and an ailing parent. This solution worked best for me.

Could I have gotten more money if I sued? Probably. Would it have been way more trouble than I have time for? Yup!
Point taken. I'm glad you're happy with the settlement... but... when do you think you will actually see this compensation? Do you think you will actually receive this compensation?
      02-12-2008, 03:32 AM   #730
E90 Agio
Banned
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: E90 Agio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orb View Post
Don't you think they have enough problem they tiring to enforce a confidentiality agreement. If it was me I post the whole agreement. Really what do you think there going to do. Make a situation that draws more attention to them…I think there more worried about being ass raped when they get their dues and it is coming. Most agreements are not even valid or enforceable nor do most have the will to follow through on them in the end.

Orb

yeap I totally agree with you about this. why dont some of the members who have signed the agreement with them and show it to the public?
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 04:19 AM   #731
a burrito
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Urus, 958.2 TTS, 997 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 Agio
hahha LOL true true true true...for those peoples accepted their "candy" is a DUMB ASS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 Agio View Post
yeap I totally agree with you about this. why dont some of the members who have signed the agreement with them and show it to the public?
Agio.. I am going to say this on the behalf of many members here. You need to calm down and realize what your saying.. You may be angry but your posts are nothing less than immature. I understand that you want the best of benefit on your behalf but there is a professional way to go about it. If Fraggy wants to get his settlement through cash to set the situation, I dont really see what is wrong with that. Fraggy explains he has broke even with the settlement so why the complaint? Agio, If your all in for suing and for the extra cash then its people like you that are the exact same people as John. Lastly, i dont know what you do all day but some of us have jobs, go to school, and have families to take care of. Like Fraggy, if i was in this situation, I would take the settlement and be content with it because we don't have to time to get a lawyer and set up a case. The only problem was that John came out on top by selling a fake product right? In return he has given Fraggy the compensation of that difference so fraggy is in a Win Win situation.

Last edited by stressdoc; 02-12-2008 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: Chill.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 05:43 AM   #732
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Dude, you're pushing the limits here. Let's leave them alone.

I don't see a problem with people settling with Eisenhaus. Let's face it, folks. Even if you sue Eisenhaus, it would probably drag on for years and years. In the end, even if it is found in your favor, you might not receive any compensation while your attorney pocket a huge chunk of attorney fees. By accepting the compensation and signing the confidentiality agreement, you relinquish all rights to pursue this matter civilly. However, if the feds decided to come down on Eisenhaus hard and prosecute them for copyright infringement and interstate fraud, they can't whip out the agreements and have you not testify.
      02-12-2008, 08:41 AM   #733
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

+1, E90Agio, you need to calm down. Respect other people's decision to settle; if they feel they have been justly compensated for Eisenhaus' deceipt, leave them be, they're free to make their own choice.

I certainly want to see John et al. locked up, and that can be done through the criminal justice system. If folks decide not to sue in the civil court, that's fine, we can still get them in the criminal court. But you shouldn't critize and belittle members who've already gone through enough, because let's face it, YOU'RE NOT IN THEIR BOAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
Dude, you're pushing the limits here. Let's leave them alone.

I don't see a problem with people settling with Eisenhaus. Let's face it, folks. Even if you sue Eisenhaus, it would probably drag on for years and years. In the end, even if it is found in your favor, you might not receive any compensation while your attorney pocket a huge chunk of attorney fees. By accepting the compensation and signing the confidentiality agreement, you relinquish all rights to pursue this matter civilly. However, if the feds decided to come down on Eisenhaus hard and prosecute them for copyright infringement and interstate fraud, they can't whip out the agreements and have you not testify.
      02-12-2008, 08:45 AM   #734
canucklion
Canada
Rep

no one's stopping you from leaving E90post, go. be gone. Simple enough, if you don't feel 'safe' here, then don't be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varise View Post
I no longer feel safe on this site, e90post is more dangerous then a gringo walking the streets of Mexico city at midnight. Everyones getting jacked, and the federalis (E90 Admins) look the other way, so as long as they are getting paid off. Seriously though, is there any other enthusiasts site that has more deadbeat vendors then E90post...really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varise View Post
You may want to check with John Kang at Eisenhaus, this action may be an infraction according to Eisenhaus's confidentiality agreement. For such a vocal bunch, you all really have nothing to say anymore. Kinda like the screaming kid in the grocery store that won't shut up, John bought some candy for his children to keep quiet.
      02-12-2008, 08:47 AM   #735
gundamfans
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [0.00]
once again, everyone has his own agenda. Some just want monetary compensation (me and a few others) because sending in the exhaust back for full refund is not practical, or just too time consuming. I do believe Eisenhaus is very wrong in this matter (Marketing error? Yeah right. They simply have no defence for stamping on the Eisenmann name on the exhaust)

I haven't heard from them either, but if I don't hear, well it's not compensation that care then, I'll be hopping over to with the lawsuit guys. Eisenhaus, speed up your work. I told you guys that prompt reply from you guys would help out. I give you a few more days benefit of doubt, not much more.
2007 E90 335i|6MT|Sapphire Black Metallic|Black Leather|Aluminum Trim|ZSP|ZPP|CWP|Aluminum Pedals|M-Aero Kit|Blackline Tailights|E46 ZHP Knob|Euro Foglight Switch|M-Sport Perforated Leather steering wheel|M-Sport Perforated E-Brake|Front Carbon Fibre Splitter Kit|BMW Performance 19" Wheels|Meisterschaft Touring Exhaust Full Cat-Back System
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #736
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
you guys eisenhaus is just stalling. i dont know why but im pretty sure its so they can screw us again.
      02-12-2008, 09:19 AM   #737
ricky123hk2002
Fishy
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan

Garage List
2007 335i E90  [0.00]
After this matter... I dun think anyone dare to buy anything from them tho...
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 09:22 AM   #738
canucklion
Canada
Rep

I hope it won't be like Trendicks, where they kept on promising to deliver, then BOOM, GONE.

You guys should set a deadline. If they don't pay you by certain date, boom class action suit.

Quote:
you guys eisenhaus is just stalling. i dont know why but im pretty sure its so they can screw us again.
      02-12-2008, 09:24 AM   #739
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Pak call them again today & demand a response, if they give you ANY BS, tell them you'll call your lawyer right away. Don't give them any leeway or they will keep delaying and delaying until they figure out a "loophole" of how they could possibly deal with the situation in their favor.

I've learn that being nice & courteous with these people gets you no where, bring their scum bags down.
      02-12-2008, 09:26 AM   #740
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
i dont understand why your trippin when you have the real exhaust? calm down...
      02-12-2008, 09:27 AM   #741
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
Pak call them again today & demand a response, if they give you ANY BS, tell them you'll call your lawyer right away. Don't give them any leeway or they will keep delaying and delaying until they figure out a "loophole" of how they could possibly deal with the situation in their favor.

I've learn that being nice & courteous with these people gets you no where, bring their scum bags down.
yea i think im going to do that. they said theyd email some people yesterday but we got no emails for a response. they said by monday and there word should be kept.
      02-12-2008, 09:43 AM   #742
Fraggy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
I hope it won't be like Trendicks, where they kept on promising to deliver, then BOOM, GONE.

You guys should set a deadline. If they don't pay you by certain date, boom class action suit.
When we spoke, we set up two deadlines. If the first one is not met by them, I will get much more aggressive.
2020 M340
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #743
etjandra
Second Lieutenant
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
no one's stopping you from leaving E90post, go. be gone. Simple enough, if you don't feel 'safe' here, then don't be here.
+1
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 11:51 AM   #744
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

this is unreal...a company spend the money to have a web site like that promises fast delivery but only allows them to ship it sea freight from europe...arre they nuts? this makes me livid...fuck eissenhaus..this is practically the most pathetic thing you can do in business..sell knockoffs and continuously lie to your customers...what the hell took eissenmann so long to figure this out? is industry gonna become the new national rep?

and to those scared of e90 post..be afraid of every forum then... eissenhaus was all over the internet on porsche forums, other bmw forums, merc/amg forums...this isn't e90post's fault or anyone's besides eissenmann's i was so close to buying from them before too thx god i didn't..what assholes

and "siriusinvestor" i would be skeptical and call eisenmann if i were you..anyone can get plates..mount them properly and imprint the info/ label onto any material.. it really isn't that hard esp for a company like eisenhaus and companies in china and korea have been counter fitting since those countries existed...they have been ripping people off too long..hell they sell poisonous and dangerous toys to our children.. this is so fucked up...this company had it made selling eisenmann products...they are the oem manufacturer for amg, prosche, brabus, mclaren, and many many more high performance auto's...i mean i know this was all greed at this point but they had it made...hardly anyone sells eisenmann in the states...in europe they are considered the best hands down!!!! the ferrari of exhausts!!! what greedy fuckin losers..i hope you all get refunded properly and court procedeings go smoothly...obviously eisenmann has a huge pile of shit on eisenhaus!!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 12:20 PM   #745
gundamfans
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [0.00]
well I thought I was getting european talent in the exhaust I bought from Eisenhaus, but obviously I'm wrong now. Hahahhaha
2007 E90 335i|6MT|Sapphire Black Metallic|Black Leather|Aluminum Trim|ZSP|ZPP|CWP|Aluminum Pedals|M-Aero Kit|Blackline Tailights|E46 ZHP Knob|Euro Foglight Switch|M-Sport Perforated Leather steering wheel|M-Sport Perforated E-Brake|Front Carbon Fibre Splitter Kit|BMW Performance 19" Wheels|Meisterschaft Touring Exhaust Full Cat-Back System
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 12:42 PM   #746
siriusinvestor
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1989 Ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamfans View Post
well I thought I was getting european talent in the exhaust I bought from Eisenhaus, but obviously I'm wrong now. Hahahhaha
You got talent from Germany alright! From *Germany*, the name of the factory in downtown Seoul, South Korea. LOL

PS - On a side note this guy John Kang is one clever mofo. I gotta admit. I mean he probably bought the fakes from Seoul for like 200-400 a piece, then sold it for the authentic price of $1,200? The profit margins must be mind boggling. If I was eisenmann I would gather all the legal strength and sue the shit out of Mr. Kang. To prove to the world this will not happen again. Who knows perhaps Mr. Kang has already fled the United States with his windfall. All this settlement talk could be a smoke screen to give Mr. Kang to more time to siphon his funds into a Swiss or Cayman Islands bank account. I mean come on, HE KNEW he was selling fakes and the house of cards was eventually going to fall, perhaps he had already planned for the big apocalypse of eisenhaus.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 12:48 PM   #747
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusinvestor View Post
You got talent from Germany alright! From *Germany*, the name of the factory in downtown. LOL

PS - On a side note this guy John is one clever mofo. I gotta admit. I mean he probably bought the fakes from for like 200-400 a piece, then sold it for the authentic price of $1,200? The profit margins must be mind boggling.
is actually a decent city. you probably meant to say
      02-12-2008, 12:49 PM   #748
siriusinvestor
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1989 Ugo

Quote:
is actually a decent city. you probably meant to say
I don't know wouldn't it be more likely would have the resources and man power to mass produce exhausts such as the fakes?
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread