BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

06-18-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
Kyoshi71
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe

Getting My Car Back..

I've had my car in a friend's garage for about a month while I had construction done to my house. I didnt trust the car in the garage while contractors were going in and out for various reasons. Good decision on my part because they whacked everything else.

I'm getting the car back today and feel like I'm getting it new all over again...with one exception....No 1200 mile break-in.

I think I'm just going to melt the f**kin tires beacuse I'm so fired up!
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshi71 View Post
I've had my car in a friend's garage for about a month while I had construction done to my house. I didnt trust the car in the garage while contractors were going in and out for various reasons. Good decision on my part because they whacked everything else.

I'm getting the car back today and feel like I'm getting it new all over again...with one exception....No 1200 mile break-in.

I think I'm just going to melt the f**kin tires beacuse I'm so fired up!
you are very smart for ditching the car for the construction. I had a friend learn that the hard way. Came out to go for a drive and bam a huge scratch down the side of the car. Keep in mind the car is in a garage all the time. Those construction guys could care less about your car.... p.s. just be careful tires can get expensive

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0