BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

09-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
Halitosis
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Delivery van

Your thoughts on anti-white & white-guilt campaign

Duluth, MN mayor and UofM chancellor and VP all endorse this campaign and have placed numerous "it's hard to see racism when you're white" billboards all over town.
Liberals put up billboard calling all white people racist - YouTube

Anti-racism is code word for anti-white.

Last edited by Halitosis; 10-01-2012 at 03:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
Mirko
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E86 Z4M, E90 328i, E84 X1

This is racism. They are clearly going out of the way to point out white and in the process white is being becoming a bad thing. Who cares ... we are all people. I dislike stupid people, I could care less what color they are.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
JoeyO
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: silver car

"..you give me a better job, better pay, better treatment, And a better chance, all because of the color of my skin..."

Bullsh1t. All because of the color of my skin? Does it have anything to do with the fact that only 52% of male African Americans graduate from high school, while it's 78% for male white Americnas? Considering education is free in American who do they really have to blame for that fact? When you point your finger at other people there's four other fingers pointing at yourself.

Also, by the way, I've refinanced my mortgage loan several times, and in all those times, I never applied for it "in person". It was always done behind paper applications and over the telephone. I don't see how the color of my skin affected my loan application. Their accusation is complete bullsh1t.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i e90

My thoughts? I thoroughly hate the way most liberals/progressives think and address "issues". This is so contra-productive in addressing racism that its comical.

More division, more class identification, more they and them than us and we. At this point, it is all but expected from that side of the isle
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #5
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

don't complain about racism to me: i'm an asian male in america.
around girls = nerd/chump
in the office = guy who you can push work to
politics/entertainment = fuhgetaboutit
academics = there are too many asians already
the chinese exclusionary laws = no guilt at all
to cops = gangster.

apparently there's a free pass to bully asians. blacks can be some of the most racist people around (in my experience), ironically they also love to play the race card themselves.

ann coulter has the right idea about this topic.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #6
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
Rep

"more opportunities for blacks".. Give me a fucking brake you ignorant fuck. Get off your ass and make your own opportunity instead of bitching about the color of your skin and claiming that you're at an unfair disadvantage. People in America have have become so closed minded that they fail to see the green grass that is right in front of them. There are people in this nation the neglect to appreciate their freedom, their rights, and the opportunities that this free enterprise system has created for them. Ship them all to less fortunate places in this world where freedom is non-existent and opportunities are non existent.

I am so sick of this poor me/poor her rhetoric.

Lets make some for Hispanics, homos, Indians, Asians, and Europeans.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #7
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloziROTHTOR View Post
to cops = gangster.

apparently there's a free pass to bully asians. blacks can be some of the most racist people around (in my experience), ironically they also love to play the race card themselves.

ann coulter has the right idea about this topic.
Lets get you some billboards bro!

The idea is just so ridiculous.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #8
Bakeme521
Some say...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fresh

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.24]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirko View Post
This is racism. They are clearly going out of the way to point out white and in the process white is being becoming a bad thing. Who cares ... we are all people. I dislike stupid people, I could care less what color they are.
I fucking 2nd this. Thats what I tell everyone, I couldn't give two shits whether you were white black blue or green, it's your level of intellect I can't stand.

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #9
TMNT
Captain
Rep
Drives: 330ci ZHP

So a bunch of white people create this ad campaign and all its doing is making white people pissed of at black people who have nothing to do with it?

This is just like the mainstream media turning every issue into a race issue and then blacks get accused of playing the race card when it was the media who brought it up to begin with.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 09:45 PM   #10
Rotorocious
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Lol
Can I make one for other races?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #11
Halitosis
Private First Class
Rep

Campaigns and constant issues of race brought upon by the media, progressive liberal interest groups, and various methods of indoctrination creates an artificial divide.. and it enforces a master slave mentality. it is up to the "lucky and superior whites" to be more compromising and open.

The truth is america has made great strides in integrating the races, to the point where blacks actually have positively skewed opportunities, given that they are at a similar level as whites or even lower.

Ads like this reinforce white dominance, and black inferiority.

The liberal kind of racism is the worst kind.. reinforcing my belief that white liberals are the most racist people in America today. Also, I'm not really sure how a white man can lead a "You can't see racism if you're white" campaign, it seems kind of contradictory to me.

People are seeing through this charade. It is the most pernicious form of racism out there. Worse than some redneck yelling racial profanities.. because at least that is direct and face to face.

This liberal brand of racism sees blacks as pets that need to be PROTECTED BY THEM.. and as the LUCKY WHITES, they are given the money, resources, intellectual mandates to upkeep this position. White liberals treat African Americans the same way PETA treats dogs, as helpless and ignorant creatures who can't make it in this world without their help.

It is institutionalized and academical racism which is indoctrinated by many universities throughout America today. Also I would argue that non-liberal small town whites get some discrimination too. they are always portrayed as backward fools on TV. Also the non-liberal white male seems to be the most targeted and restricted in terms of what he can or cannot say.

This stuff is paralyzing for a nation and only seeks to divide. It is in their interest to keep them helpless. They need the power trip and the support base.The true racists are getting exposed. It's beautiful to watch. The Truth may not set you free but it's beautiful to share it and know it.

KNOW THE TRUTH!
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 01:50 AM   #12
michaelthepsycho
Lieutenant Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 11 Montego Blue E90 335i Step

Don't piss away the 2,000+ years of conquering and emasculate yourselves. It's a sad sight to see the most privileged race biting it's own tail. This is the worst kind of idiocy, indeed. Own up to that advantage and wreck the world with it.

Don't be that rich hippie kid who looks down on his own rich parents whilst driving a free car.
      10-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #13
Optherion
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Prancing Horse

This campaign is racism. Its going right to the point saying "life is easier for white people who don't endure discrimination."

Who ever paid for this to go up is a disgrace. Pitty gets you nothing. Why dont you just give all of your campaign money to the NAACP, American Indian Fund, and Illegal Immigrants Medical

Getting approved for a Bank loan? Credit loan? WTF. The internet must be racist too and so are computers. Over 99% of credit reports and loan approvals are done over the internet and there's no check box for being black, Asian, or Hispanic. This is crap.

Stared at every time we walk in a room? Cant remember the last time I ever did that because of someones race. Maybe if you were a white supremist with tattoos on your face, gang member with tear drop murder tattoos you damn bet I am going to look. Racism should have died in the 70's. My best employees in my company are 2 African Americans. I'm sure its different in the south, but unfortunate the way its viewed across america.
      10-01-2012, 10:10 AM   #14
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

so this ad is saying that i'm automatically racist because of the color of my skin?

ironic campaign is ironic.
      10-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #15
smyles
Major
Rep
Drives: '21 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloziROTHTOR View Post
to cops = gangster...
How's your driving skills?

Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 10:34 AM   #16
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

All I see is how the people behind the campaign think, anyone who can come up with this is the most racist of all.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #17
BabyrayS2k
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan Sport Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelthepsycho View Post
Don't piss away the 2,000+ years of conquering and emasculate yourselves. It's a sad sight to see the most privileged race biting it's own tail. This is the worst kind of idiocy, indeed. Own up to that advantage and wreck the world with it.

Don't be that rich hippie kid who looks down on his own rich parents whilst driving a free car.
At least somebody gets it.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #18
Halitosis
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelthepsycho View Post

A sizable chunk of Occupy WS protestors and the off-shoot Black Bloc were ironically part of the white privileged, well-to-do group. Many are reaping the benefits of their family trust-fund hence the term "Trustafarians", thus are nowhere even close to the "99%" they are trying to mesh with.

-------------------

The idea is to sow confusion. What they don't like are absolutes or fixed truths we can all agree on.

Respect the family, respect traditions, respect education, respect the elderly. They hate this shit because EVEN THEY cannot deny these truths

The progressive program is like a hydra whore with 1000 diff. heads.. 1000s of different manifestations but it basically preaches the same chaos and destruction. in the face of such confusion use straight simple eternal truths to combat it.

The 'progressive' liberal thrive in grey areas where they can easily shift positions.. they are like the 'Taoist' water principle.. Pour water into a cup, become the cup. pour water into a vase, become the vase.

That is precisely why they are so successful. A covert form of divide and conquer.

Upright people are like rocks that don't move or change.. and can easily be chipped away by evildoers using stone tools to carve you into their image. Progressive liberals don't have much use for Asians (and in most cases despise them), considering they're not as easily manipulated as other minorities, and don't fit into the liberal idea that all minorities need the white man's help to succeed.

I normally don't get worked up about these things, however, a bunch of rich privileged whites that live in communities that are 99% white telling a poor white kid in Appalachia that has no father and a pillhead mother that he has an easier life than Obama's daughters because of the color of his skin is completely asinine.

Fortunately people are waking up from their slumber. The lies they have been peddling have been monumental.

Last edited by Halitosis; 10-01-2012 at 11:38 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 11:31 AM   #19
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by smyles View Post
How's your driving skills?

Yes, this is what I was wondering too.

I don't hate black people for this kind of shit, and I don't blame them for it. It's the self-hating whiteys I wish would disappear from the earth forever, so I can stop the attempts of them having their guilt pushed on me. The PETA comparison earlier in this thread is a good one too IMO.

How much money did this cost? What an incredible waste....
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #20
txz4
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorocious View Post
Lol
Can I make one for other races?
Saw this. Laughed. looked at your avatar...laughed harder!
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #21
Minefield
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyO View Post
"..you give me a better job, better pay, better treatment, And a better chance, all because of the color of my skin..."

Bullsh1t. All because of the color of my skin? Does it have anything to do with the fact that only 52% of male African Americans graduate from high school, while it's 78% for male white Americnas? Considering education is free in American who do they really have to blame for that fact? When you point your finger at other people there's four other fingers pointing at yourself.

Also, by the way, I've refinanced my mortgage loan several times, and in all those times, I never applied for it "in person". It was always done behind paper applications and over the telephone. I don't see how the color of my skin affected my loan application. Their accusation is complete bullsh1t.
1. Just because it's free in America doesn't mean that everyone has equal access. Yeah, you work hard to get a better job, pay, treatment, and chance; Blacks do too. See #2.

2. http://scholar.harvard.edu/mullainat.../emilygreg.pdf

"White names receive 50 percent more callbacks for interviews. Callbacks are also more responsive to resume quality for White names than for African American ones. The racial gap is uniform across occupation, industry, and employer size."

You can claim colorblindness all you want and claim the American Dream is obtainable through hard work but there are a variety of other factors that contribute to one group's success and another's failure (whatever you want to define those two attributes).
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #22
Optherion
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Prancing Horse

How about one that says:

"if you are White, middle class and live in California, we are going to charge you twice as much for college and not give you any financial aid. "

Curse your parents for working hard!!!