BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-21-2011, 12:46 AM   #45
Stainless 45
Captain
Rep
Drives: Last of the V-8 Interceptors

The way I see it- David is doing a great service to us selling these cars at or near invoice. Sorry to hear that your voucher can't be applied, but maybe it's lucky you can still get a soon-to-be classic V8 M3. After all, the guy is still at the mercy of BMW's whims as far as production dates and allocations are concerned. Might as well go ahead with the order.
Blue Thunder -2011 LeMans Blue e92 DCT, ZCP, European Delivery. BPM Stage II. Dinan 3.45 Rear. Borla/Encore Innovation Exhaust, LUX Angel Eyes, Forgestar F14's, Turner road armor. "Last of the V-8 Interceptors, a real piece of history..."
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 01:31 AM   #46
hankzilla
Registered
Rep
Drives: honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless 45 View Post
The way I see it- David is doing a great service to us selling these cars at or near invoice. Sorry to hear that your voucher can't be applied, but maybe it's lucky you can still get a soon-to-be classic V8 M3. After all, the guy is still at the mercy of BMW's whims as far as production dates and allocations are concerned. Might as well go ahead with the order.
That's true its one of a kind car and the pricing is good, but the price and the voucher are two separate things though. And at the end of the day do I really want to walk away from the car I have been waiting for so long for a voucher probably not. As a customer it should have been my decision if I wanted him to wait 5 days so I can attend the drive event rather then him place the order and then not tell me the voucher is no good after the fact. I just feel it's a matter of principal and honesty. No call back email replies for 3 weeks. I would have at least appreciated it if he would have said ok my bad I will work with BMW NA explain to them what happened and try to get them to accept it instead of telling me it's too late now nothing can be done.

Last edited by hankzilla; 08-21-2011 at 04:32 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #47
jqsmooth
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6

I really feel for all parties involved or wanted to get involved. I'd have never found David without this forum and other members who raved about him. At the same time, not being able to get in touch with him must be frustrating to "would-be" buyers. I guess I lucked out because I was able to buy from him and everything was smooth sailing. I wish the best for prospective buyers and for David as well. It is an amazing piece of machinery, I feel like I'm still dreaming.
2011 E92 l SSII l Fox Red - 145k and Totaled. 2012 Toyota Prius C - 145k and Totaled. 2002 Nissan Pathfinder - 301.6K and Junked. 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - Rolled & Totaled. 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood - RIP.
Appreciate 0