BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

EXXEL Distributions

07-16-2012, 06:31 PM   #23
DJDeez
Got my license back!
Canada
Rep
Drives: TransLink

Thumbs up Good Guy Evan

aFe cold air intake system (stage 2) ▫ Agency Power cat delete/section 2 midpipes ▫ Agency Power exhaust system ▫ Beltronics STiR Plus ▫ BMW M style (ZHP) weighted short shift knob ▫ CIC iDrive ▫ Clutch pedal spring removal ▫ Coding ▫ Evolve-R tune ▫ Laser Interceptor ▫ LUX H8 V3 Angel Eyes ▫ pickyeater334 clutch stop ▫ Rear fog lights (2011 light control switch assembly) ▫ T3 Alpha laser gun protection ▫ Turner Motorsport power pulley kit
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #24
SAINT VAN ROCK
///M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012, E92 DCT M3

Garage List
Just for the record...my piece was aimed at the original parts suppliers responsible for the initial packaging, not Tischer Hats off to Tischer though for working with the OP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malek@MRF View Post
In defense of Tischer Parts, we have ordered an OEM Performance Muffler before, and upon delivery to our local dealership, it had the same issue with a bent tab.

I can confidently tell you that isn't a Tischer issue and that they will take care of it.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #25
sin911
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3

Guys, I'd like to give you an update.

We handled everything with Evan via PM and I received a new muffler. I really appreciate how they handled the situation. Tischer sent the new muffler via overnight and even paid for the return of the damaged one! Wow, talk about making it right! Tischer definitely pulled through, and I can now see why people swear by them

The new one had padding everywhere packaged so tight like a rock! You could even drop it from the second floor (not that much, I'm exaggerating). The first one was really fragile, the whole content inside the box was shaking while carrying.

There was a problem with the e-mail. The confirmation e-mail that I received and replied to turns out was sent from another automated e-mail address. So the one I sent was sent to god knows where

I'm really happy right now Now, I have to keep waiting for the car to come in so I can install it.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #26
tlp
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3, Sold:'11 e92 M3 SG/FR

Garage List
Glad you got resolution to your liking. Seems like a wa$te that vendor went beyond the call of duty and selected the overnight shipping option considering that you don't even have the car yet.
      07-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #27
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlp View Post
Seems like a wa$te that vendor went beyond the call of duty and selected the overnight shipping option considering that you don't even have the car yet.
Well, we likely wouldn't have dropped nearly $500 to overnight the new kit if we had known. Unfortunately, that wasn't disclosed until after the situation was taken care of.

But, we're glad we were able to help out and get this resolved anyway.

Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 01:19 PM   #28
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Been buying from these guys since my e46fanatics days.

Haven't purchased anything from them for a while since I now get BMW employee pricing on parts, but good to see their service is still good.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #29
SamS
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla M3 Perf + '18 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin911 View Post
Guys, I'd like to give you an update.

We handled everything with Evan via PM and I received a new muffler. I really appreciate how they handled the situation. Tischer sent the new muffler via overnight and even paid for the return of the damaged one! Wow, talk about making it right! Tischer definitely pulled through, and I can now see why people swear by them

The new one had padding everywhere packaged so tight like a rock! You could even drop it from the second floor (not that much, I'm exaggerating). The first one was really fragile, the whole content inside the box was shaking while carrying.

There was a problem with the e-mail. The confirmation e-mail that I received and replied to turns out was sent from another automated e-mail address. So the one I sent was sent to god knows where

I'm really happy right now Now, I have to keep waiting for the car to come in so I can install it.
You should really update your thread title.

Honestly, I find your situation to be unsympathetic, especially since you didn't even have the car. Sounds like part of the "lack of communication" issue was to be blamed on you, directly.

It's nice to hear that Tischer overnighted an exhaust to you (cripes, I can believe it was $500), but all this did was needless eat into their bottom line. I appreciate good prices and service, and when money gets blown on stuff like this, everyone loses. Well, except the company that got the overnight business
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 02:39 PM   #30
sin911
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post

Honestly, I find your situation to be unsympathetic, especially since you didn't even have the car. Sounds like part of the "lack of communication" issue was to be blamed on you, directly.

It's nice to hear that Tischer overnighted an exhaust to you (cripes, I can believe it was $500), but all this did was needless eat into their bottom line. I appreciate good prices and service, and when money gets blown on stuff like this, everyone loses. Well, except the company that got the overnight business

I had put an update on the first post, I didn't know if I could change the title. And I just did.

I had no idea the shipping would cost so much, I apologize for that Jay I was just afraid the longer it took for the delivery the more the box was going to get tossed around and may get damaged again.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #31
DJDeez
Got my license back!
Canada
Rep
Drives: TransLink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman; I could not have put it better myself! The service I receive with Tischer is unparalleled, I would hate for this thread to deter possible clients.
aFe cold air intake system (stage 2) ▫ Agency Power cat delete/section 2 midpipes ▫ Agency Power exhaust system ▫ Beltronics STiR Plus ▫ BMW M style (ZHP) weighted short shift knob ▫ CIC iDrive ▫ Clutch pedal spring removal ▫ Coding ▫ Evolve-R tune ▫ Laser Interceptor ▫ LUX H8 V3 Angel Eyes ▫ pickyeater334 clutch stop ▫ Rear fog lights (2011 light control switch assembly) ▫ T3 Alpha laser gun protection ▫ Turner Motorsport power pulley kit
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 02:48 PM   #32
SamS
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla M3 Perf + '18 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin911 View Post
I had put an update on the first post, I didn't know if I could change the title. And I just did.
Try again. Edit ->Go Advanced
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #33
metro44m3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Tischer is the best for pricing and service, Jason and Evan know their stuff.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #34
zackf80m
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 f80 M3

Garage List
2011 335i  [7.80]
same thing happened to me two years ago when I ordered my bmw performance exhaust through tischer. UPS must have dropped the package and bent one of the pipes on the left muffler. Contacted tischer through aim and they overnighted me a new left muffler and provided means to ship back the damaged left muffler. Awesome customer service!
      05-07-2013, 09:36 AM   #35
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackman93 View Post
same thing happened to me two years ago when I ordered my bmw performance exhaust through tischer. UPS must have dropped the package and bent one of the pipes on the left muffler. Contacted tischer through aim and they overnighted me a new left muffler and provided means to ship back the damaged left muffler. Awesome customer service!
Thanks fellas - we appreciate the support!

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #36
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackman93 View Post
yep, that's what shipping insurance is for...sometimes you have to bare with the seller as he sorts out the paperwork on his end for a claim, but a reputable seller would ship you the part first, and not burden the buyer with the delay in paperwork.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 12:35 AM   #37
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Op;

The damage wasnt even a big deal to begin with at all, would take you 5 mins to fix. Maybe next time you should tell the company sending you something you don't even have a car to install it. As a business owner, that's not cool. They were so nice to make things right so need to rape them with 500 dollar shipping.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 08:20 AM   #38
Black Gold
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanm3 View Post
Op;

The damage wasnt even a big deal to begin with at all, would take you 5 mins to fix. Maybe next time you should tell the company sending you something you don't even have a car to install it. As a business owner, that's not cool. They were so nice to make things right so need to rape them with 500 dollar shipping.
not going to get into the overnight shipping thing, but if the item is damaged, its damaged.

instaling an exhaust sucks, ive done it on jackstands a handful of times. i wouldnt want a damaged or compromised tab on an exhaust for my car, especially when i paid a large premium for it.

he paid for a brand new exhaust, not an exhaust with damage, however minor it may be.

the vendor should, and did, step up and make it right.

this peer pressure on the OP to just "deal with it" when its clearly not as advertised is BS.
Appreciate 0