BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

03-14-2015, 07:54 PM   #1
MaxL
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, Cayenne T, 991 GT3

Garage sale/giveaway in Oakland!

I have the following things for e90/e92 M3 I'm willing to give to the highest bidder or for free. Local pick up in Oakland. I will not ship - no time for that - just stop by and buy/take it if you like it.

Alcon BBK Superkit kit. More info here: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1041684
This is an awesome kit but the rotors rings need replacement and hats may need replacement too (I do not think so, but maybe). Calipers are in great condition. I do not have time to deal with flaky buyers and do not want to ship, so I'll give it to the highest no-BS bidder no matter the price. There is nothing wrong with the kit besides it's a bit rare. Pads are available locally, but rotors usually need to be ordered from Europe (JDL Brakes), which is no problem at all. Make an offer. Feel free to come and take a look.

Gone: Ground control EDC coilover kit - http://www.ground-control-store.com/.../II=922/CA=268 Used for 2.5 years. Some rubber things are a bit worn, but looks ok otherwise. Great for track - height and camber adjustability and linear spring feel. Best offer.

Ski bag with the complete insert cassette, OEM, brand new. Installs into any e90 or e92 with or without a ski bag. $50 or best offer.

GONE: Project Mu Clubsport pads track pads for stock calipers - 60% of material left or so. Best offer or free.

Gone: 4 point Schroth Mini harness (works on e90 and e92), silver. http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/-p-86475.html It has unti-sub system, so it's acceptable for use with clubs that typically do not allow 4 point belts. Best offer or free.

Lug nuts, OEM, 15 or 14 - free.

Angel eyes light bulb (halogen, not LED) - free.

Manual for E90 M3 in leather binder - free.

For free stuff, I'll give preference to those who buy something. Message me with offers or questions.

Last edited by MaxL; 03-15-2015 at 09:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2015, 09:31 PM   #2
MaxL
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, Cayenne T, 991 GT3

GC coilover kit, harness, and pads gone.
Appreciate 0