BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

11-04-2006, 10:57 AM   #1
CraigG
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1993 Toyota MR-2 Turbo

Honestly know clue on how I found this..

Somehow I stumbled upon this toolbag...

And thought to myself, 'Who the hell would swim handcuffed?' Much to my suprise there was a man who did it often, and did it well. His name was Jack Lalanne.

Unlike the 'Dude You're Gettin a Dell' wannabe pictured above, Jack was a man, not some surfer punk who wants to raise money for starving kids in Cambodia, how many people could even point out where the hell Cambodia is on a map?! I personally can't, and I don't know anyone that could besides my friend ex-girlfriend (She was Cambodian, and a psycopath, and now shes a coke snorting stripper, seriously).

Anyways, here is a short list of Jack Lalannes swimming handcufftedly acheivements:

Quote:
* 1955 Age 41: Swam handcuffed from Alcatraz to Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, CA.
* 1974 Age 60: Swam from Alcatraz Island to Fisherman’s Wharf, for a second time handcuffed, shackled and towing a 1,000-pound boat.
* 1975 Age 61: Swam the length of the Golden Gate Bridge, underwater, for a second time handcuffed, shackled and towing a 1,000-pound boat.
* 1979 Age 65: Towed 65 boats filled with 6,500-pounds of Lousiana Pacific wood pulp while handcuffed and shackled in Lake Ashinoko, near Tokyo, Japan.
* 1984 Age 70: Handcuffed, shackled and fighting strong winds and currents, towed 70 boats with 70 people from the Queen’s Way Bridge in the Long Beach Harbor to the Queen Mary for 1 ½ miles.
So screw you, Joe Bodia, in your half assed attempts to be like my man Jack.

Here is jack, handcuffed, towing a line of boats during one of his many feats. What a manly man Jack was.

Now go back to whatever you were doing, and thank you for allowing me to pointlessly devour approximately three to four minutes of your precious saturday afternoon.
      11-04-2006, 11:02 AM   #2
findtom
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 545i

Garage List
2005 545i  [0.00]
Pics of cambodian psycho coke snorting stripper ex-girlfriend?
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2006, 11:14 AM   #3
CraigG
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1993 Toyota MR-2 Turbo

Uhm, let me check...I'll work on it.
      11-04-2006, 11:28 AM   #4
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
booo! poser!

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0