BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-28-2012, 02:02 PM   #45
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnotorious View Post
OP Great Post. I was on that fence and was easily swayed to try tracking my car this summer. I have yet to register for some local events, but I have started to find a decent approved helmet, but didn't consider the points you have provided; although obvious to some; I was going to overlook a couple things like "brake/oil fluids" ;

I havent searched the forums. but this is a good sticky for those on the fence.. and need to know the basics to maximize their investment.

Subscribed and found some DYI linked to http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333653

Once you pull the trigger and "register", you'll feel better. It only seems overwhelming in your mind's eye (at least it did to me initially), but it's going to be really fun! You'll meet all sorts of cool people that you will likely see at other track events again.

Glad this is helping people who were actually "fence sitting"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo95se View Post
ill be up there..

OP - good post! those on the fence, dont think you are pressured to 'race' its whatever you want it to be. stay open, and enjoy the ability to learn.
Appreciate 0