BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

12-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #23
mmm def
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 21 330, 19 ND2 RF, 11 RX350

hey as long as you are happy, that's what counts enjoy.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #24
Ro_Ja Boy
Captain
Rep
Drives: Cars

^ Appreciate it.

The exhaust is not a replica of Megan, not sure why anyone would replicate an exhaust that costs so little to begin with. It's stainless and has been out for longer than the Megan exhaust if I remember correctly. There's just very few M3 owners that knew about the exhaust or ran it.

Again, I'm happy with the exhaust and have had everyone that's heard the exhaust comment on how well it sounds. I'm also happy with how easy it was to install and that everything lines up so perfectly.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #25
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 JKU Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
I never once referenced to where any of the mentioned products are made. As for what kind of market these guys should stick to, that was just an opinion on my behalf. I don't like the product personally for the M3 that's all I said, yes for S2K etc it is above great but you wouldn't catch me running it on my E92. Same as you wouldn't catch me running Megan Racing etc. No matter what anyone says or wants to believe that 'fart can' sound is still present.
From this standpoint I guess 3D Design, Volk Racing, all make crap that shouldnt be on a BMW too
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #26
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitCake View Post
lol..i feel like back in 2005 when I put volks on my E46 M3 and all the idiots came in bashing me why I put Japanese parts on M3 when they are putting china made iForge and DPE on their riced out euro-trash M3 with dumb looking lips, blacked out shit all over and half ass mods.

Just cuz something is euro doens't mean its not rice...you can rice out any car even if its euro. Just because a company usually caters to a JDM market their exhaust sounds "fart can"? please... the new rice is called euro-trash.
Agreed ..... look at Reiger stuff ... thats German made and is screams "riced out"
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #27
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3This View Post
From this standpoint I guess 3D Design, Volk Racing, all make crap that shouldnt be on a BMW too
Erm NO. My comments are all based around exhausts. Where did you get any other information from what I wrote? Funny how people just make up what somebody is saying in their head and then just post without running it back first. You don't even own an M3, move along.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #28
R-Kuma
No_Country
Rep
Drives: It's Black

Love the exhaust sound and quality looks amazing !

What's wrong to have non european products on euro cars ? I have seen a lot of Japanese cars running non Japanese products ! Just like Amuse making parts for the M3.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 02:13 PM   #29
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Erm NO. My comments are all based around exhausts. Where did you get any other information from what I wrote? Funny how people just make up what somebody is saying in their head and then just post without running it back first. You don't even own an M3, move along.
why would the product matter? exhaust, aero parts, wheels all made from the same areas. Your referring that the quality of this exhaust is less because its made in Asia. Your point is moot.

Last edited by Vegas_Sirk; 12-06-2011 at 02:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 02:32 PM   #30
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3This View Post
why would the product matter? exhaust, aero parts, wheels all made from the same areas. Your referring that the quality of this exhaust is less because its made in Asia. Your point is moot.
Did you not read my previous post?

As for - Your referring that the quality of this exhaust is less because its made in Asia. My grand-parents and any previous generations are from ASIA.

Why don't you go through all the exhausts manufactured and assembled in Asia, and tell me they don't have that fart can sound to them. You keep assuming that I'm saying something when really all I'm commenting is my opinion of exhausts, nothing to do with aero parts, wheels etc. Also, when did I refer to the quality of the exhaust being less? I stated already they are above great for cars such as the S2K, Evo, Subaru etc etc..

I can't believe I'm even replying to someone like you, you miscalculate comments like a teenage girl who just got told by her 17 year old boyfriend he loves her, when all he really wants is ass.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #31
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Kuma View Post
Love the exhaust sound and quality looks amazing !

What's wrong to have non european products on euro cars ? I have seen a lot of Japanese cars running non Japanese products ! Just like Amuse making parts for the M3.
Again, I was just referring to these exhausts being on M3's. I LOVE Amuse parts, a set-up I would love to have would be the Amuse body kit (minus the side-skirts) with a BBS LM-R Ericsson Set-up. Oh that's all parts manufactured and assembled in Asia. Some of you need to learn how to read and not assume what's being said, when the fact is that all that is being said is written in front of your face.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 02:57 PM   #32
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Why don't you go through all the exhausts manufactured and assembled in Asia, and tell me they don't have that fart can sound to them. You keep assuming that I'm saying something when really all I'm commenting is my opinion of exhausts, nothing to do with aero parts, wheels etc. Also, when did I refer to the quality of the exhaust being less? I stated already they are above great for cars such as the S2K, Evo, Subaru etc etc..
Ok so your saying they just have a "fart-can" sound to them. Nothing about quality huh?. What exactly makes up a "Fart-can" sound in your opinion? 99% of people will consider the sound of the exhaust as part of the quality. Also I can give you a HUGE list of exhaust that dont have "fart-can" sounds to them including the one posted in this thread (did you even listen to the videos?) such as: Arqray, Dixis, Ericsson, Gruppe M, and ASM to name a few.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 04:08 PM   #33
Ro_Ja Boy
Captain
Rep

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 11:08 PM   #34
Yodaime
Just a normal member.
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: Banh Xeo

So explain why HKS got an exhaust for us N54 and N55? LOL! Sounds dam good tho!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 12:00 AM   #35
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

looks to be good quality.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 10:40 AM   #36
Ro_Ja Boy
Captain
Rep

Here's a couple images I was able to get from AJ-Racing of the exhaust off the car.

Two close resembling exhausts in terms of design would be the Amuse and Megan. If you were to look at all three next to each other (which I've now done) you would see major differences between all three.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 12:38 PM   #37
IMG
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD

Quote:
Did you not read my previous post?

As for - Your referring that the quality of this exhaust is less because its made in Asia. My grand-parents and any previous generations are from ASIA.

I can't believe I'm even replying to someone like you, you miscalculate comments like a teenage girl who just got told by her 17 year old boyfriend he loves her, when all he really wants is ass.
One of the most expensive systems for our M3s is made in Taiwan, the Innotech! The Megan (not sure where its made) sounds awesome, the innotech sounds awesome too. Same goes for Arqray, and to be honest, 90% of the exhausts for these cars come from taiwan or somewhere in asia and are just branded by different companies.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #38
mpm3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 M coupe

Garage List
2007 BMW M coupe  [10.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
it looks super mint not going to lie
      12-07-2011, 09:29 PM   #39
Money2536
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3 | 992 GT3 Touring

I believe my Vanguard is Chinese made. It doesn't sound ricey.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 12:24 AM   #40
kevieeroh
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam@SupremePower View Post
nice to see a s2ki.com veteran on m3post!
Same here.

What's up Ryan!
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #41
Ro_Ja Boy
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevieeroh View Post
Same here.

What's up Ryan!
What's up, buddy! Good to see you on here too!
Appreciate 0