BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

11-06-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
cosmos///m3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 GT/AB M3 & 2005 JB/IR M3

Feeler: 2005 Jet Black/Imola Red Competition 6 Speed... Low Miles!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi guys!!!

Before I begin let me start by stating the following...

• THIS IS ONLY A FEELER, I AM IN NO HURRY WHAT SO EVER TO SELL THIS CAR.
• IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PRICE PLEASE LEAVE, I DO NOT NEED YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR FEEDBACK.
• I WILL NOT PART OUT THIS CAR UNLESS I HAVE A SERIOUS BUYER WHICH CHOOSES TO HAVE SOME MODIFICATIONS REMOVED.

Hi, my name is Kyle, this is my second M3 and I have been an M3 owner since 2005. I purchased this car September 2009 with 43k miles on it. I spent over 6 months searching for the perfect M3 with the right color combination.

The current mileage is 56k. All service is 110% up to date, Inspection II being performed at 49k. This car is not my daily driver and sits in the garage when it is not being drove and has never seen snow or bad weather.

I believe I have become a pretty well known member on here over the years offering many reviews, a few DIYs, my personal opinion/advice to fellow members, and general advice to the community. I am fairly certain that many can attest to my attention to detail I took on the maintenance and modifications to this car. Many members can speak towards the amount of care and pride I take in my car through setting up various local car meets and gatherings and taking part in local BMW CCA. After having my old M3 I must say this is an absolutely amazing car to drive it is simply a blast…

I have used 93 Octane throughout my entire ownership, every fill up. The car was never abused, launched, or beaten on. 2 keys will be included with sale of the car. Car was ALWAYS warmed up properly. Never taken above 3000k on cold starts. Always waited until oil and water temp were up to normal operating temperatures before it went past 3000k.

Specs on car:
2005 BMW ///M3 ZCP 6-Speed
Jet Black/Imola Red

Mileage: 56,xxx

Build Date: 03/2005

Fully Loaded (All Options ex. Cold Weather Package)

Title: Clean, title in hand. No Accidents what so ever.

Records: All records are up to date. Showing dealer maintains records from previous owners and all modification receipts from me, and paperwork from every single thing done to this car. I also have Excel spreadsheets, which show records of all maintenance and modifications being performed date and mileage by myself. All of which will be included to the new owner so they know everything that was done to their car. All manuals, pamphlets, and original OEM book are included.

I have spent over 15k on tasteful modifications and even additional cost in preventative maintenance over the years to get it to where it is now. Here is a list of everything I can think of at the moment that is on the car now and included in the sale. I am sure I am missing some things here and there, but this is most of it.

The Bad:
Other than the typical wear and tear and small rock chips on the front bumper from normal driving, the only two issues this car has is a small nickel size dent right on the lip of the rear drivers side fender and a cracked drivers side fog light.

Reason for listing: Like I have previously stated, this is a feeler. I am just poking at the idea of upgrading to a newer vehicle. Plain and simple, if I have a serious buyer I might sell, if not I’m not going to lose any sleep.

Modifications:

Performance/Exterior Cosmetic:

***Car recently dynoed @ 337whp/260 lb tq (See attached dyno sheet)
• Work Meister S1 3pc (19x9.5F/19x11R)
• 3mm Macht Schnell Spacers
• ST/KW Coilovers (~6k miles)
• Vorshlag Camber Plates (~2k miles)
• Mason Race Strut Bar
• SuperSprint V1 Stepped Headers
• SuperSprint Race Exhaust
• SuperSprint Non-Res X-Pipe
• CPI Power Pipe Custom Fabricated to mate with V1 Headers
• Evolve-R Tune (dyno mode, top speed removed, catless, 93 octane)
• Rouge Engineering Underdrive Pulleys
• Macht Schnell Stage 1 Intake Kit (Drop-In Filter & Elbow)
• Macht Schnell Front Intake Air Dam Kit
• AutoSolutions SSK (40% Reduction)
• Rouge Engineering Rear Shock Mounts
• Powerflex Rear Trailing Arm Bushings
• CSL Trunk w/No BMW Emblem (Custom Shaved- Absolute PERFECT Fitment)
• CSL Rear Diffuser (Tonster Group Buy- Perfect Fitment)
• Status Gruppe CSL 1pc Front Lip
• EAS 60 LED Angel Eyes
• 75mm Stud Kit

Interior:
• Coby Steering Wheel Re-Wrapped (Black Alcantara w/Red Stitching & Red Time Attack)
• Coby Shift Boot (Black Alcantara w/Red Stitching)
• Coby E-Brake Boot (Black Alcantara w/Red Stitching)
• Coby Wrapped Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob
• Rennline Performance Pedals w/Red Pedal Extentions
• Rennline Performance Dead Pedal
• E46 M3 Dark Sidemarkers
• E46 M3 Smoked Corners
• M3 Blackout Side Gills
• M3 Blackout Grills
• Jet Black Painted Reflectors
• DICE Silverline Pro IPOD Kit
• E46 Center Euro Tray
• Lumar Tint 15% All Around/50% Front Windshield
• Lamin-X Film
• German ///M Trunk Badge/Side Gill Badges
• All Black BMW Hood Roundel
• Storm Motor Werks Sat Nav Knobs (Recent Group Buy)

OEM /Aftermarket parts that come with the sale:
- Trunk, gills/grills, orange reflectors, bulbs, OEM Headers, OEM Section 1, OEM Section 2, OEM Muffler, OEM 18s along with any other misc. parts I have laying around in the garage.
- Evolve-R Cable, CD with Evolve program and tunes.

Price: $32,900 As Is. FIRM.
** If buyer is serious I will negotiate price on various modification to be taken off car.

11-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
cosmos///m3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Additional photos upon request

Feel free to contact me via PM or email:

cosmos675 @ gmail.com
      12-09-2012, 04:04 PM   #3
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

I guess price was too high, nice car though and clean.
      12-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
Stronghammer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Beautiful car
Mods: ESS VT1, MS test pipes, 19 BBS CH-R, Eibach pro springs, Painted reflectors, carbon fiber grills, Painted side markers with dark tinted lenses, 30% tint, Arkym rear diffuser, Innotech axle back exhaust, Performance spoiler
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #5
cosmos///m3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

^^ Sorry guys. Had a lot of interest in the car. Mostly on other forum and a local buy. Had a deposit, but his financing fell through.

Thanks for the kind words... again price is negotiable excluding aftermarket parts
      12-15-2012, 09:51 PM   #6
Pat@sonictuning
Major General
Rep
Drives: Porsche 996 Turbo

Good looking car! Unfortunately the best thing would to just part the car out. I just sold my E46 M3 topaz metallic blue 2003 with 37,500 miles with tons of mods, subframe done, vanos and all maintnenace up to date and sold it for 22.5k.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2012, 08:20 AM   #7
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat@sonictuning View Post
Good looking car! Unfortunately the best thing would to just part the car out. I just sold my E46 M3 topaz metallic blue 2003 with 37,500 miles with tons of mods, subframe done, vanos and all maintnenace up to date and sold it for 22.5k.
+1, asking $33k is basically the price of a stock '08 M3 with similar miles and the ever so sweet S65 engine.

beautiful car though, GLWS.
      12-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #8
cosmos///m3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat@sonictuning View Post
Yep... fully aware. Thats why this is a "feeler" I figure if someone loves the E46 and wants all the mods to go along with it then this may be the perfect car.... if not im not sweating it... just going to keep it and put a SC on her That or part her out slowly down the road...

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
+1, asking $33k is basically the price of a stock '08 M3 with similar miles and the ever so sweet S65 engine.

beautiful car though, GLWS.
Thanks... see above... No hurry what so ever to sell. If someone wants it basically stock... please feel free to PM and we can work something out.
      12-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #9
skins333
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E93 BMW M3 MR/21 X7 40i AW

wow, incredible car...glws!
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #10
Sanny910
Rep
Drives: 2003 bmw m3 coupe