BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

EXXEL Distributions
Closed Thread

03-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #1981
bmw-m6
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsedCarSalesmanwCombOver View Post
As stated before, BMW NA just makes the car and sells them to dealers. They do not want to get involved with the problems associated with dealerships and selling cars (and why dealerships exist). Should there be a problem with the car, that's where their obligation starts and ends. And as this problem began with an auction, even more reason for BMW NA to stay as far away from this as possible. The one who gets dinged here is Hukster BMW but as I wrote this morning, you probably will not get a call from BMW NA as your phone number will be off a few digits and BMW will get some other guy on the phone who will say, "I never bought a BMW but if you are giving one away, i'll take it!" or a message "phone number not in service, please try again."

And let me not forget to mention EBAY. They obviously have shown that they have lost their way unless someone eventually got a hold of you and helped you out.

Anyways, congrats on finally getting this resolved. Maybe you should offer Scott the privilege of driving your car for a month or two as payment. Just tell him to make sure club girls don't stain the red leather seats!

true....they make fine products....but if dealers are treating ppl like crap, who'll buy them ?

i'd buy a lex or a benz or soemthing else just as luxurious, if i knew i wouldn't be treated like that.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 08:32 PM   #1982
-RAC
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 996 C4

Seems to me that the dealership is just trying to pressure Dooma to use the dealerships own in house financing or leasing. They again repeat the need for him to provide credit details and so forth. They don’t any of this. They need to wait for the leasing company to contact them. Lease Compare takes a minimum of three days to process the deal. The lawyers know this and so does the dealership. I think they may be trying to use this delay for their own ends.

You have to remember that the sell price is only one stream of revenue for a dealership. Another stream is the financing of the car. The dealership gets a bank buy rate on leasing and financing. Anything over that buy rate and the dealer gets to keep that as profit on the deal. Also the more the dealership does with the same bank the better the deals the bank will make with the dealership.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 08:33 PM   #1983
bmw-m6
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution Boi View Post
I stumble upon other forums and thats when I found out about this story. I would like to congratulate you and actually thank you.

I'm pretty speech less

3 months ago I was the part of the Internet staff at Lincoln of BMW/Husker Auto Group and apparently I was laid off by Micheal Barrett who allegedly stole my Internet leads. Being force to sign the paper for termination I just quit my job and happily making more money as a sale rep Suzuki Auto Plex. Husker went to shit after all the changes that Van Tyul Enterprise try to do when Fil Cantani did some changes to the dealership. Hence, coming from to a Florida Dealership to Nebraska didn't do much to improved the whole system. Cutting pay to loyal workers, spending more on trades, and spending more money on the dealership (Starbuck coffee machines, free pizza to the customers) which wasn't necessary.

To me I felt this was karma....and I'm deeply satisfied

Enjoy your new E90 M3 =)
hi there. i kept thinking to myself about karma, and how all they're previoius customers probably got jipped, and now it came crashing down on their sorry @$$#S (excluding those true/honest/hardworking employees).

just goes to show what kinda dealership is if they steal from their own employees, how they'd steal from customers and still goto bed at night with the padded profit undertheir pillows.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 08:34 PM   #1984
VWTHEOTHERWHITEMEAT
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 Volkswagen EOS 2.O

Jerez black on Fox red was not my first choice (I have a deposit for AW/Silver interior with DCT at a local dealer) but I was willing to live with it at a 60K price point, so I bid on it with the intention to pay if I won.

>>> Dooma,
What happened to the deposit you put down on the other car?
I was curious if that dealer kept the money or out of fear of what has happened to this dealership in NB has given it back?

I know autoblog has reported something crazy like 20-30,000 dollar markups on M3s. Has anyone told you what they were asking for that car if you had come in and purchased instead of bidding on ebay?

Good luck
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 08:35 PM   #1985
VWTHEOTHERWHITEMEAT
Registered
Rep

Jerez black on Fox red was not my first choice (I have a deposit for AW/Silver interior with DCT at a local dealer) but I was willing to live with it at a 60K price point, so I bid on it with the intention to pay if I won.

>>> Dooma,
What happened to the deposit you put down on the other car?
I was curious if that dealer kept the money or out of fear of what has happened to this dealership in NB has given it back?

I know autoblog has reported something crazy like 20-30,000 dollar markups on M3s. Has anyone told you what they were asking for that car if you had come in and purchased instead of bidding on ebay?

Good luck
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 08:37 PM   #1986
RX7owner
Rep
Drives: Buncha 3rd gen RX7's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW M5 Power View Post
I don't think these are threats. Just that if you pay for it, its still yours. I think it is ironic that everyone was telling Ken it was his car due to the Ebay auction rules and now, even after doubling the timeframe to make payment, the dealership is being vilified for wanting the same rules enforced. Live by the sword.

[snip]

Sorry if you misunderstood my post.
Jeff Gomon

Mr. Gomon,
I'm a 10+ year member of the BMW CCA (gotta remember the *******,
and while I've never owned a BMW (joined for the track events), I've been very
impressed with the friendliness and welcoming attitude of the members I've
met. I also read each issue of the Rondel, with particular attention to the
letters section, as well as Mike Miller's Tech column.

What surprises me is the loyalty shown by the members to a car manufacturer
that frequently seems to not care about what it's customers think, or stand
behind the cars it designs and builds. I think of the early E46 M3 engine
failures when using the SMG transmission, the worn Nikasil V8 and I6 engines,
failing plastic radiator and water pump parts, etc., and I wonder what the
firestorm of anger would be like if these were more "common" cars.

I also read the many letters about substandard dealership support and repairs,
and have noticed that there do seem to be more "Dear John" notes, where
people are talking about their new Audi's or Mercedes, etc. Perhaps there is
a limit to how much owners of expensive cars will take before walking away.

So here we have (what seems to be) a sincere effort by a customer to buy
a new M3, and a dealership that has stooped to record lows in trying to
thwart a sale that's not at the price-premium they hoped for. I think the
early comments from Ken and Fil/Husker's reps are the most credible (before
all the real anger), and they make clear that Husker DID NOT WANT TO
SELL!

Now after the firestorm, they're sending multiple lawyers after Ken, and seem
to be looking for credible supporters. That's where I find your posts to be
difficult to accept.

You clearly want to maintain good relations with Husker, seemingly at the
expense of disgruntled owners. There've been plenty of other posters who've
made clear their own difficult/disappointing experiences with BMW dealers,
Husker or others, and yet you're telling us that the two local dealers are all
[paraphrased] "fine, upstanding citizens".

No, I don't think so. I think you're more interested in maintaining the "perks"
you might get from your position as a Chapter President, and don't like seeing
the boat being rocked so violently. If I were a local Chapter member, I would
be paying attention to your position, and looking around for another member
to support in the next election.

Perhaps that's wishful thinking, but hey, if more Chapter heads were willing
to fight for their members, maybe enough little pushes would finally be able
to steer the big BMW boat in a better direction, one where customer
appreciation really meant something.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 08:42 PM   #1987
BMW M5 Power
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1991 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsedCarSalesmanwCombOver View Post
Jeff,

So what happened to the person/internet manager who posted the car on EBAY? Obviously the notion that they mistook the BUY IT NOW price as the reserve is complete horse manure with undigested pieces of corn in it.

Can you explain why the dealeship would pull such a stunt of an auction in the first place? It was no accident.
He was a very new employee and frankly I don't know him personally. I saw him milling around but really didn't have any dealings with him. I guess that knowledge is out there, but I really didn't ask. Given the sales bump this past week, he might get promoted!! Just kidding. In retrospect, I am sure he feel pretty bad after all this. I would crawl under a rock for a while if it were me.
Jeff
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 08:43 PM   #1988
philippek
Rep
Drives: M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker Auto Group lawyer
It is my understanding that the clearly disclosed conditions of the e-Bay auction required that the bidder purschase the vehicle within 72 hours
Am I the only one to notice that at the bottom of the auction it says:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay
Full payment
Required within 7 days of auction close.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 08:43 PM   #1989
bmw-m6
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlightenment View Post
How other dealers are viewing this situation

http://www.dealerrefresh.com/my_webl...of-the-ne.html
i just finished browsing that site as well. just goes to show ya that there are alot of standup guys out there, and there a select few that ruins it all for the rest of them,,,,that have to pick up the pieces.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 08:49 PM   #1990
VWTHEOTHERWHITEMEAT
Registered
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
I'm upset that people were calling Fil's father on Easter Sunday.

That's terribly wrong... it makes me want to not participate in this effort anymore.

Call me soft, but I was raised better than that.
I agree with Laszlo I have been reading this post since it was originally posted on autoblog. The support has been amazing, but what is also amazing is how some "adults" reacted.

This post is just about to "jump the shark" but I have to admit it is also like a train wreck I can't stop looking
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 08:54 PM   #1991
g00fba11
Rep
Drives: cayman

Quote:
Hello followers of the mayhem

...Further, the car is Kens, it HAS been since Monday,
Jeff, you may believe this as told to you by the dealer. I for one, given the subsequent indications (such as their attempts to put terms on how long Ken must hold on to the car, Fil yelling and refusing to take Ken's credit card, etc. etc) seems to indicate that ego has taken overpowered common sense and logic on behalf of the dealer, Fil in particular (assuming he has logic and common sense to begin with).

Quote:
As President of BMW CCA, Missouri Valley Chapter in this region, we have a great relationship , as do our members, with both area dealerships... Do I know the facts, seen the documents, heard the terroristic phone messages, text messages and other various pranks, and seen the disgust in the eyes of the operators that field these calls, yes. Still I kept quiet...
Jeff, may I respectfully suggest that you are probably not as objective as you think you are. You had previous personal relationships with them, and you've never in your life met Ken in person. You've seen all the supporting documents first hand from Fil's side. Did you per chance listen in to any of the calls between the dealership and Ken/Scott? Finally, I am sure you realize tour relationships with Fil can make/break your events success.

Quote:
This is, in my opinion, nothing more that mob mentality and has gotten way out of hand.... can share this with you. That place was packed all week with people going in to check out the "infamous" ebay M3. In fact, BMW of Lincoln has sold, and pre-sold, more cars to locals this week thru the foot traffic generated by this so. I would bet they have lost nothing from the stack of new sales order I saw.
Let me post this to you...had it not for what you call "mob mentality" (and Scott's represenation), do you really think Ken stood a snow ball chance in fiery inferno of getting even a bit of respectful response from the dealer? Why do you make it sound as if "mob mentality" is so bad when by your own observation, and Husker's bragging in the local newspaper, that they sold a ton more fine BMWs because of this publicity?

Quote:
To be quite honest, both of our area dealerships have great reputations and the CCA members go to whichever dealership is closer. The comments I am getting are, actually, not well received as to the comments and portrayals of the dealership by the bloggers. Most are saying it is just not their experience. Many supportive calls and e-mail were sent as well.
If this were true by just one iota, it wouldn't have progressed to this stage. They would have recognized the faux pas in the at least by the 3rd mistakes out of the hundreds by this time. Will they testify that they never shrill-bid their eBay auctions? How about the unresolved BBB complaints? Plenty of wasted opportunities...plenty.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 08:57 PM   #1992
-RAC
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 996 C4

taken from LeaseCompare.com

"Does my dealer care if I lease through you?

In most cases no. Leasing through an independent leasing company is the same as if you financed through your local bank or credit union. If they do give you a hard time, then they usually have something to hide. You can elect to get your vehicle at another dealership or threaten to give them a bad survey. This usually changes their attitude. As a consumer, you must stick up for your rights!"

interesting ..............
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 09:03 PM   #1993
BMW M5 Power
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1991 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideliver View Post
Jeff,

If you use the "quote" button on the lower right part of the screen, it will insert the post that you are commenting on into your post.

It makes the thread easier to follow.
Sorry, not a big Blogger. We have our yahoo group and that is about the extent of it. This forum is awesome and has lots of cool options. Thanks for the heads up on the "quote" button and sorry for the hard to follow posts.

Jeff
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 09:09 PM   #1994
5Ninesluver
Registered
Rep
Drives: 332ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief911 View Post
While I think alot of what you had to say before the paragraph quoted above, most of this paragraph above discredit most of what you have said. Here are some facts:

I live in Lincoln
I drive a BMW 335i leased from Husker just over a year ago
A close friend of mine has one as well from Husker

I have never met someone who had a good opinion of Husker. And I have had first hand experience as to why they are not a good dealer.

As to your comments regarding husker tickets and bmwcca membership, that's all news to me. Neither me nor my friend received such treatment.

Regardless, the reality is, Husker is a really bad BMW dealership, and everyone that lives around here knows it.
First off, my computer is broke, will you fix it Chief911?

Husker has had its issues over the years. Now that they are "locally owned" as they have been claiming, I don't have first hand experience of how things are. They lost a great mechanic and great service manager last year so I dont know how good their service is either.

I was in Omaha today and dropped by Markel BMW and they were well aware of the M3 Ebay debacle at Husker. In fact, they were so aware of it that they have been in contact with "dooma350" and are/were trying to figure out a way to get him an M3 at the same price....
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 09:10 PM   #1995
jchan2
Rep
Drives: 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Ridiculous

When I read the forums this morning, I thought everything had been settled and the car had been shipped.

Now that I've returned, I see 2 letters from lawyers both saying Dooma has not sent payment and that we're ALL going to be sued for libel.

1st off, good luck to the lawyers to find all of us that have posted to sue us for libel.

2nd of all, Didn't Dooma arrange financing BEFORE bidding? I think the dealer just doesn't want to give up the car.

I agree w/ those that say Dooma should personally fly out to hand the dealership a check, with a bunch of TV outlets present. I'd also immediately turn the car around to an authorized shipper and then have it shipped back to South Bay BMW to get it inspected before I'd be willing to drive the car at all.

Doesn't BMW of Lincoln owe Dooma and his lawyer legal fees? If they hadn't tried to back out of the transaction from the get go, Dooma wouldn't have those legal fees he has incurred. I just think that BMW of Lincoln should pay for Scott Tepper's fee as well, in addition to shipping and a plane ticket to NE to buy the car.

If they had just honored the original bid and let the transaction go, they wouldn't have lost as much money as they have now.
2002 Honda Odyssey EX
1999 Honda Civic Value Package
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 09:12 PM   #1996
SilentEdge
Rep
Drives: White

Quote:
Originally Posted by philippek View Post
Am I the only one to notice that at the bottom of the auction it says:

Ebay
Full payment
Required within 7 days of auction close.
I signed up JUST to quote this. This is extremely important to Ken's case! Just goes to show even more of the lies and smoke the Husker's attorneys are trying to set up.

I have been following this from the beginning and I hope you and your lawyer can win it all.

You've got the support of honda-tech too!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 09:18 PM   #1997
VWTHEOTHERWHITEMEAT
Registered
Rep

Just looked at my dealer's site, and obviously I don't own a BMW, but how much in legal fees and time and effort have you spent on this DOOMA?

This one is posted for like 66k.
http://allproimports.com/New-Invento...oryId=23502551

Why would go through all this for a few grand? Your legal fees and time spent on this have to be over 6 grand by now…was it all worth it?

I mean didn't you say this wasn't even your first choice in options and color?

If I were fortunate enough to get a dream car like an M3 go through all this stress, and I have been in law disputes before. I would be for damn sure this was the car I wanted.

I do still wish you luck and hope you get your car before the BMW get together.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 09:23 PM   #1998
rainsux
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: G35 & Italia

> So why the threats from Husker's attorney to sue for libel?

Because Husker is out of ideas; and they are trying to get everyones attention.

I *ass*ume that the two attorneys' postings; are an orchestrated carrot & stick drill. My interpretation:

- Carrot: Ken gets the car
- Stick: Get the financing closed, pronto. Time has nearly expired, yet again(?)
- Carrot: Free covered transport to CA (~$1,500 by private carrier?)
- Stick: We've got $6B and we're willing to use it to burn your house down unless the abuse stops *now*

> So why the threats from Husker's attorney to sue for libel?

Because polite reminders and blunt reminders to act civilly are apparently, being ignored by some.

Calling the store? Calling parents? Calling siblings? Calling uninvolved staff? At home? At all hours? Answering machines? Hacking? THREATS?!?! All WRONG.

Remember Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs? www.businessballs.com/maslow.htm

Jeff describes actions that are depriving some mighty basic needs (sleep and security). Deprive anyone of those basics, and they are certain to get very aggressive.

As to the report that the fury is resulting in a sales bonanza and they are looking forward to "2,000,000 hits!!!" ... if I've told you once, I've told you 2,000,000 times, don't exagerate. <g>

Last edited by rainsux; 03-28-2008 at 09:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 09:27 PM   #1999
SilentEdge
Rep
Drives: White

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentEdge View Post
I signed up JUST to quote this. This is extremely important to Ken's case! Just goes to show even more of the lies and smoke the Husker's attorneys are trying to set up.

I have been following this from the beginning and I hope you and your lawyer can win it all.

You've got the support of honda-tech too!
I checked again. On the eBay page it says both 72 hours and 7 days. Ugh, who knows where the actual truth lies...
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 09:28 PM   #2000
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrynRhys View Post
FILTERD
Shouldn't violate any deceny rules, and those who know will know what it means.
Just checked with CA DMV. This plate is AVAILABLE !!!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 09:32 PM   #2001
DCLeopard91
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW M3 - Mystic Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX7owner View Post
Mr. Gomon,
I'm a 10+ year member of the BMW CCA (gotta remember the *******,
and while I've never owned a BMW (joined for the track events), I've been very
impressed with the friendliness and welcoming attitude of the members I've
met. I also read each issue of the Rondel, with particular attention to the
letters section, as well as Mike Miller's Tech column.

What surprises me is the loyalty shown by the members to a car manufacturer
that frequently seems to not care about what it's customers think, or stand
behind the cars it designs and builds. I think of the early E46 M3 engine
failures when using the SMG transmission, the worn Nikasil V8 and I6 engines,
failing plastic radiator and water pump parts, etc., and I wonder what the
firestorm of anger would be like if these were more "common" cars.

I also read the many letters about substandard dealership support and repairs,
and have noticed that there do seem to be more "Dear John" notes, where
people are talking about their new Audi's or Mercedes, etc. Perhaps there is
a limit to how much owners of expensive cars will take before walking away.

So here we have (what seems to be) a sincere effort by a customer to buy
a new M3, and a dealership that has stooped to record lows in trying to
thwart a sale that's not at the price-premium they hoped for. I think the
early comments from Ken and Fil/Husker's reps are the most credible (before
all the real anger), and they make clear that Husker DID NOT WANT TO
SELL!

Now after the firestorm, they're sending multiple lawyers after Ken, and seem
to be looking for credible supporters. That's where I find your posts to be
difficult to accept.

You clearly want to maintain good relations with Husker, seemingly at the
expense of disgruntled owners. There've been plenty of other posters who've
made clear their own difficult/disappointing experiences with BMW dealers,
Husker or others, and yet you're telling us that the two local dealers are all
[paraphrased] "fine, upstanding citizens".

No, I don't think so. I think you're more interested in maintaining the "perks"
you might get from your position as a Chapter President, and don't like seeing
the boat being rocked so violently. If I were a local Chapter member, I would
be paying attention to your position, and looking around for another member
to support in the next election.

Perhaps that's wishful thinking, but hey, if more Chapter heads were willing
to fight for their members, maybe enough little pushes would finally be able
to steer the big BMW boat in a better direction, one where customer
appreciation really meant something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00fba11 View Post
Jeff, you may believe this as told to you by the dealer. I for one, given the subsequent indications (such as their attempts to put terms on how long Ken must hold on to the car, Fil yelling and refusing to take Ken's credit card, etc. etc) seems to indicate that ego has taken overpowered common sense and logic on behalf of the dealer, Fil in particular (assuming he has logic and common sense to begin with).

Jeff, may I respectfully suggest that you are probably not as objective as you think you are. You had previous personal relationships with them, and you've never in your life met Ken in person. You've seen all the supporting documents first hand from Fil's side. Did you per chance listen in to any of the calls between the dealership and Ken/Scott? Finally, I am sure you realize tour relationships with Fil can make/break your events success.

Let me post this to you...had it not for what you call "mob mentality" (and Scott's represenation), do you really think Ken stood a snow ball chance in fiery inferno of getting even a bit of respectful response from the dealer? Why do you make it sound as if "mob mentality" is so bad when by your own observation, and Husker's bragging in the local newspaper, that they sold a ton more fine BMWs because of this publicity?

If this were true by just one iota, it wouldn't have progressed to this stage. They would have recognized the faux pas in the at least by the 3rd mistakes out of the hundreds by this time. Will they testify that they never shrill-bid their eBay auctions? How about the unresolved BBB complaints? Plenty of wasted opportunities...plenty.
EXACTLY!!!!

And thank you to both of you for posting. It's funny how the BMW CCA local president likes the dealership that has signed up the MOST members to BMW CCA. That, my friends, is called CONFLICT OF INTEREST. By his own admission, he has Fil's number in his cell.

Yet, every other person that has posted in this thread(and there have been many) who is from the Lincoln Nebraska area has noted how they do NOT like Husker. Funny, isn't it?

And, of course, as has been said, I doubt the car would have ever sold without the firestorm. But the reality is this: there are MANY BMW dealerships around this country who treat customers like absolute CRAP and are condescending, have bad service, and try to rip them off. Yet BMW NA continues to do NOTHING over and over and over and over and over again. I have never even once heard such things said about a Lexus dealer. Not once. Maybe it's no surprise they're #1 in customer satisfaction in Motor Trend and JD Power & Associates. Does anyone really think if this happened with a Lexus dealership and we contacted Lexus of North America they would respond with such carelessness as BMW NA is doing? Our BMW CCA Chapter President apparently thinks BMW NA might move its mighty hand to "comment" after this is all done. OH, hold the presses, they might "comment". I'm on the edge of my seat!!!!

Unless they actually DO something about dealers like this and their image across the country, it doesn't really matter. That my friends is part of the big reason said firestorm has happened. People repetitively getting screwed by BMW dealerships with no justice and no one to turn to and 0 interest or help from BMW NA. Why should they? BMW sales are higher than ever!! Every sucker wants to look good and drive a car with the blue and white Roundel. Since my E46 M3(which I miss dearly), I have not bought a BMW and am more hesitant because of issues like this.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 09:41 PM   #2002
BobbieBrighto
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 03 BMW M5

Some clarification from my understanding and I am off to dinner at Sam Woo in the Eastside. Shocking, I know, true believers.

The 2 letters are for different reasons. The attorneys represent 2 different clients, not the same.

The VTG statement by Maledon representing the dealer is informing the public that the deal had officially closed but it is now extending the date to close. Whether this extension is on the part of goodwill or a tactic because it also believes that the buyer could not & still cannot pay is arguable, imo. What we do know is the chances of financing get lower, not higher, over time. What the extension does want to restate by showing you is that it was & is still not preventing the finance. This letter is for the public.

The HAG letter by Zimmeran representing the HAG, and more importantly, Fil, I believe, written to and is aimed primarily at Dooma is basically telling him to stfu and admit what it believes to be the truth. It is saying that it is aware of the extension by the dealer, which is a separate matter for a separate client, altogether. Now, the letter is seeking retractions of any statements or it will hold Dooma personally responsible (and and whoever else it can later identify) and sue.

There is a reason Dooma is no longer speaking.

This 2d issue is now more on your part, guys, not on Dooma. Think about Dooma before you speak.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread