BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

09-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #45
SoCali E36
BMW Client Advisor
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 40e/e36 M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsy
iOS 6 has been out for 5 days and most people hate it. I've been running iOS 6 since June. Also, the maps is NOT that bad, the turn by turn directions are great and I find it a lot better than Google maps. If you don't like it, then switch to Android then you won't have to worry about losing your "PRECIOUS" Google maps.
How about I don't upgrade to ios 6 and keep my iPhone at the same time.

Sounds like you are in the small and the few when it comes to liking the apple maps. You don't have to get butt hurt because others don't like what you do.
      09-25-2012, 04:06 AM   #46
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
I tried apple maps over the weekend.
I sincerely thought that all those jokes were just hyperbole, but the phone had no idea where I was at all.
I had to go on foursquare, find the location, then input it into apple maps, it didn't work (it found a similar address in a different continent!).. so I dropped a pin "approximately" where it is, and told it to find a route from current position. Siri didn't open her mouth once so I was forced to look at the map just like before...

I also hate that the Facebook integration is adding random idiots to my whatsapp as contacts...