BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental)

01-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
MFLTPRZ
///M FLIGHT LEAD
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 & 2006 E60 M5

BMW ///M Car Club "M Flight" (Europe)

My name is Hans and I am The President of a BMW Car Club named ///M Flight. It is headquartered out of Kaiserslautern (K-Town) Germany in The Ramstein AB area. ///M Flight is a BMW Car Club that I started out in June of 2008. It is exclusively for M series BMW's (M3, M5, M6, Z4M, X6M, X5M) regardless of year. Most of our members own the E46 M3's and E92/E90/E93 M3's. Our lead sponsor is Pentagon Car Sales, www.pentagoncarsales.com/bmw/ and Kreative Images (Ramstein AB KMCC) is also a sponsor and provides our club logos and does our custom Euro plates. We are also reaching out back home to the US and are sponsored by **********s.com. European tuners such as AC Schnitzer, Hamann, and Hartge provide us with discounts via VAT Form and an additional 10% off for being a member. We currently have over 200 members in the countries of Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Slovakia, England and The Netherlands. Members in Germany are at some of the following locations; Kaiserslautern, Stuttgart, Ansbach, Heidelberg, Spangdahlem, Bamberg, Bitburg, Baumholder, Hohenfels, Mannheim, Landstuhl, Vilsek/Grafenwohr, Trier, Wiesbaden, Oberhausen, Schweinfurt etc.... We also have members in the United States and Japan whom have moved/PCS'd from the European region. We have visited Tuning companies such as AC Schnitzer in Aachen (http://www.ac-schnitzer.de/en/bmw-cars/), Hamann in Laupheim (http://www.hamann-motorsport.de/), Hartge in Beckingen (http://www.hartge.de/) and G Power in Aresing/ Ot. Autenzell (http://www.g-power.de/). We have also visited the BMW Welt/Museum and BMW ///M "HQ"/"GMBH" in Garching-Hochbruck Munich. In 2011 we will visit Eisenmann (http://www.eisenmann-sportauspuff.de/DE/index.php) and Lumma Tuning (http://www.lumma-tuning.de/). We will also take a trip to The Ring, http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin...m/magnify.html We will attend various BMW meetings all over Europe and will also if planning and schedules allow, perhaps visit the Hockenheim Ring (http://www.hockenheimring.net/), The Porsche Museum (http://www.porsche.com/international...porschemuseum/) and The Mercedes Benz Museum (http://www.mercedes-benz-classic.com...ew_museum.html If you own an M series BMW and are interested in joining, please contact me at big_bro_t@yahoo.com Looking forward to hearing from you!
Some of the most fun you will have being a member of ///M Flight is to be part of a convoy on the German Autobahn doing speeds of over 100 miles per hour, single file in the left lane, with more than 20 M series BMW's. It is definitely a head turner. Everyone is amazed when they see 20 to 30 M3's, M5's rolling in single file. Sometimes, just for a moment (as to not hold up traffic) we go 3 wide on the Autobahn!

Take Care!

Hans
"M Flight Lead"
e-mail: big_bro_t @ yahoo.com

Hans Trower
///M Flight Founder and President
///M Flight For Life

Last edited by MFLTPRZ; 12-20-2010 at 07:12 AM.. Reason: More Members As Of December 2010 & Club Future Events/Info...
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slowly

I remember meeting you WAAAAAY back at the beginning of my shopping/test driving adventure (probably June or July) at the Ramstein location. I was just finishing up0 a test drive with Jason. FINALLY got my GTI sold and my M3 is scheduled for delivery on 18 Jan.

Been doing the VW club thing for about 16 years now and I'll echo your comments about the convoys to and from events and just the fun you can have going anywhere as a club. It's one of the things I missed the most since PCS'ing in from CA.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #3
MFLTPRZ
///M FLIGHT LEAD
South Korea
Rep

M Flight

I know you can't wait till 18 Jan! Hit me up at big_bro_t@yahoo.com once you take delivery, I can add you to the M Flight members listing if you are interested in joining. I have already spoken to Yann of G power (http://www.g-power.de/) and we will be visiting them in March They are about a 3 hour drive from K town. I'm looking fwd to it, they have the 650hp SK III supercharged E92 M3...

Hans Trower
///M Flight For Life
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 06:42 AM   #4
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep

I'll shoot you an email later today Hans. Sounds like a fun trip. My wife will be deployed by then but if it's just a day trip I can leave my girls at home.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 11:59 AM   #5
getlucky
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Sedan

big bro t I'm interested as well
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #6
MFLTPRZ
///M FLIGHT LEAD
South Korea
Rep

It will just be a day trip, more info to come in Feb. I will hit you up at your e-mail with more info... We would leave K-town approx 0800am, arrive at G Power at about 11am, eat lunch there, enjoy G Power tour and thier facilities. Our convoys from K-Town usually have about 15 - 18 M's... Other M Flight members from other locations i.e. Stuttgart, Ansbach, Heidelberg, etc, would just meet us there or join the convoy when we hit up their area on the way. You would be back home I'd say approx 7pm or so... This trip would of course most likely be on a Saturday...

Hans Trower
///M Flight For Life
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #7
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep

That's not bad at all. Looking forward to the info.

Thanks Hans,
Paul
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #8
MFLTPRZ
///M FLIGHT LEAD
South Korea
Rep

No, it's not bad at all for a day trip! It's a lot of fun, especially being in the convoy of ///M's... Last year when we visited Hamann and Hartge, they were day trips. We even included Hooters in Neunkirchen on the way back from Hartge. Time goes by pretty fast in the M Flight convoy due to it being entertaining. 3 hour one way drives feel only like about half the time as opposed to driving alone on the Autobahn. We will also visit Lumma Tuning http://www.lumma-tuning.de/ in Winterlingen and Alpina http://www.alpina-automobiles.com/en/home.html in Buchloe. Those will be about 3 hour drives one way from K-Town too...

Hans Trower
///M Flight For Life
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2010, 12:26 AM   #9
rwchrist
CMPULSV
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Alpine White

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
Bout time you get on here Hans! I so wish I was still there.
REG

2006 Imola Red 6-speed E46 M3 - Retired
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #10
Genro757
///M-Flight VP
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Frozen Red Edition E92 M3

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
Hey whats going on everyone, this is Gennaro checking in...I'm currently in Afghanistan...I cant wait to get back and ride out with everyone again..also..if theres anyone in Germany looking to depart with their M5 (2006-2008)...I'm in the market for one...so PM me for details..thanks!
      01-05-2010, 01:02 AM   #11
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_bro_t View Post
No, it's not bad at all for a day trip! It's a lot of fun, especially being in the convoy of ///M's... Last year when we visited Hamann and Hartge, they were day trips. We even included Hooters in Neunkirchen on the way back from Hartge. Time goes by pretty fast in the M Flight convoy due to it being entertaining. 3 hour one way drives feel only like about half the time as opposed to driving alone on the Autobahn. We will also visit Lumma Tuning http://www.lumma-tuning.de/ in Winterlingen and Alpina http://www.alpina-automobiles.com/en/home.html in Buchloe. Those will be about 3 hour drives one way from K-Town too...
I love that Hooters.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2010, 04:58 AM   #12
Atny286
First Lieutenant
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: M3/E90/SSII/19s

Garage List
2008 M3 E90  [0.00]
detailer

Before I dare to show up for the next trip, I need to get my car shined up after the winter. Any good advice of where of who to contact for detailing?

Thanks!
A.

2008 M3 E90/SSII/Black/6MT/19s/chip=456PS
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #13
MFLTPRZ
///M FLIGHT LEAD
South Korea
Rep

Swizol/swissoil

Sure, per our phone conversation, here is the information...

I have had my M3 detailed by him and the below products. The wax is called Crystal Rock! By far the best I have seen, makes your car shine like no other, like looking in a mirror of your paint finish. Made my Silver Stone II look NICE! They way it repels water is fantastic and it is easy when you hand wash your car to get bugs off the front of your car after hitting them at 220km/h +.

Contact him for pricing, as I said M Flight members receive a special discounted price...

Swizol/Swissoil
(High performance car care hand made in Switzerland)

POC : Dennis
Swizol-Anwendungstechniker
AM Muhlberg 3
DE-67659 Kaiserslautern

e-mail : de-weber@web.de

Attached Images

Hans Trower
///M Flight For Life
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2010, 03:41 AM   #14
M3 Piotr
Lieutenant Colonel
Poland
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Frozen Black F87 M2 LBB

Garage List
Hello Hans,
I've seen your car once at Vogelweh, when you were talking to Elmer. Me and Elmer went to NCO Academy together back in Aug/Sept 09. Your car looked really clean. However, when I get my car (E90 M3) I will like to join as well. Take care.

Piotr

Follow me on Insta: M3Piotr
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2010, 03:51 AM   #15
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atny286 View Post
Before I dare to show up for the next trip, I need to get my car shined up after the winter. Any good advice of where of who to contact for detailing?

Thanks!
A.
I don't have the advanced skills of Hans' recommendation but I always detailed my show cars and never had a judge or attendee have anything but praise for my work. We'd have to work our schedules since this obviously isn't my day job but I'm more than happy to help out.

Paul
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2010, 05:57 AM   #16
ThorPR
Let's Race
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3

Hans,

I'm interested as well. I did send you an email with the info you requested.

I did change the user name so that there is only one M-Flight around here.

Thanks...

2010 BMW M3 Coupe
Alpine White - DCT
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2010, 04:28 PM   #17
MFLTPRZ
///M FLIGHT LEAD
South Korea
Rep

M Flight

ThorPR,

I did get your e-mail and added your info for M Flight! Thanks!

Also, thanks for changing your screen name, I appreciate that, it will reduce confusion at times when things are posted or sent out. MUCH RESPECT! Thanks again! Welcome to M Flight! Our 1st trip in 2010 will be to G Power at the end of March! It has been confirmed with my POC there. You will start seeing e-mail traffic from me tommorrow along with other M Flight members... Take Care and looking FWD to meeting you...

Hans

Hans Trower
///M Flight For Life
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2010, 12:55 AM   #18
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep

Sweet action. Found out last week my wife ISN'T deploying (some medical stuff) so I'm definitely going to be there. Whether or not the family is in tow remains to be seen.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 05:28 AM   #19
M3 Piotr
Lieutenant Colonel
Poland
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Frozen Black F87 M2 LBB

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality_sound View Post
Sweet action. Found out last week my wife ISN'T deploying (some medical stuff) so I'm definitely going to be there. Whether or not the family is in tow remains to be seen.

Hey quality_sound. I know that you are picking your car anyday now. I wonder what are you doing about the winter tires? Are you just going to pick up the car with the OEM summer tires and drive it home, or do you have a winter set? Thanks

Follow me on Insta: M3Piotr
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 11:56 AM   #20
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep

I already have a winter set waiting in the garage that I ordered from the Tire Rack. If the roads are clear I'm going to baby the car home and swap the wheels there. If not I might swap them at the dealer. I'm one of those guys tha always worries about other people scratching my wheels but I hear good things about Euler so I might have the dealer do it if necessary.

Paul
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 08:23 AM   #21
tybo
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3 jerez black

k update go the winter tires and car is on a truck on its way to the dealership shoudl be there today or tomorrow i was told will see
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2010, 02:14 PM   #22
joseph328
Private First Class
Slovakia
Rep
Drives: 992 Turbo S , E92 M3, Audi SQ8

Hey guys,

I'm looking forward to meet you , it will be a long trip for me , 500km to Munich and 500 back but will enjoy it and im glad to be a part of this great club .

Regards , Joseph
Appreciate 0