BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

10-23-2008, 12:12 AM   #23
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post
This presidential election and the support for Obama among so many whites is support of that.
Funny how almost ALL of the black Repulicans though aren't supporting the guy with their same political and social beliefs but are supporting the guy with the same color skin they have. What do you call that?
+10000000.. Noticed that also. Kind of ridiculous how all the black people vote for Obama just because he is black. But white people are diversed and vote for Obama and Mccain.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2008, 07:45 PM   #24
matt beard
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 AW/FR 6sp.E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
i've seen odd things but i don't if point and laugh thats just kind of rude.....if you were ugly would you want people to point and laugh at you? lol jk
Nice work, you most certainly should point and laugh at these clowns. He most likely has a hundred "Rafael and Hose's" telling him his ride is dope, he needs someone from the real world to tell him his ride is crap no matter how many fuzzy dice, performance stickers,emblems, and carpeted interior componants there are.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2008, 12:48 AM   #25
EHbavarian
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Would you say the same thing if I said he was some white dude with his seats reclined and I called the spinners Canadian spinners?
Or if the driver was an Asian dude and I said they were Japanese spinners?
You'd probably be fine with it huh?

Why is it when someone points out the nationality of someone and a country they are from, if they are Hispanic or Black it's "racist" but it's perfectly normal and okay to do that with everybody else.

African American and Mexican is no different than Japanese, Canadian, German, etc. but "African Americans" and "Mexicans" seem to throw the "racist" label at anyone who points those facts out.
Hispanics and Blacks need a chill pill on the "race card" and labeling everybody ELSE racists because their over sensitive sensibilities these days.

Oh and my wife is Hispanic. I spend a lot of time around her family and Hispanics are the biggest racists of them all...even against other Hispanics.
And Blacks are nearly as racist themselves, I have a few black friends and they way they talk about other races would get them killed if they were white.
So open your eyes and get over any ignorant idea you have that racism is a "white" issue. If anything, "white" people have the least overall. This presidential election and the support for Obama among so many whites is support of that.
Funny how almost ALL of the black Repulicans though aren't supporting the guy with their same political and social beliefs but are supporting the guy with the same color skin they have. What do you call that?

Anyway, that's not the topic at hand here.
I thought it was funny to see Honda Civic Hybrid with stupid emblems on it.
Made me laugh.
I'm over it.

just shut the fuck up period....end of the story.. dont feel like typin 1000000 paragraphs....
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2008, 08:10 AM   #26
Speedtrap
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: A very fast car :)

Quote:
Would you say the same thing if I said he was some white dude with his seats reclined and I called the spinners Canadian spinners?
Or if the driver was an Asian dude and I said they were Japanese spinners?
You'd probably be fine with it huh?

Why is it when someone points out the nationality of someone and a country they are from, if they are Hispanic or Black it's "racist" but it's perfectly normal and okay to do that with everybody else.

African American and Mexican is no different than Japanese, Canadian, German, etc. but "African Americans" and "Mexicans" seem to throw the "racist" label at anyone who points those facts out.
Hispanics and Blacks need a chill pill on the "race card" and labeling everybody ELSE racists because their over sensitive sensibilities these days.

Oh and my wife is Hispanic. I spend a lot of time around her family and Hispanics are the biggest racists of them all...even against other Hispanics.
And Blacks are nearly as racist themselves, I have a few black friends and they way they talk about other races would get them killed if they were white.
So open your eyes and get over any ignorant idea you have that racism is a "white" issue. If anything, "white" people have the least overall. This presidential election and the support for Obama among so many whites is support of that.

Anyway, that's not the topic at hand here.
I thought it was funny to see Honda Civic Hybrid with stupid emblems on it.
Made me laugh.
I'm over it.
+1 go for it
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #27
Scorpion
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Lol

Theirs this one kid at my school who's got a Honda civic with a HUGE stick on the hood that says "2 Fast 2 Furious" lol.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2008, 07:29 AM   #28
koreez88
Всем привет ;)
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla

Point and laugh? What are you, 5?
Sure his car might look like crap, but you pointing and laughing doesn't make you any smarter.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2008, 10:12 PM   #29
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i - to new owners now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHbavarian View Post
just shut the fuck up period....end of the story.. dont feel like typin 1000000 paragraphs....
Oh OK what ever you say.
Take the blinders off and open your eyes.
Then get a life, something other than your self righteous, woe is me (us) mentality.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2008, 10:17 PM   #30
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i - to new owners now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreez88 View Post
Point and laugh? What are you, 5?
Sure his car might look like crap, but you pointing and laughing doesn't make you any smarter.
Never said it did. I'm sure I'm not the first to laugh at him, but like a PSA, hopefully he learned how ridiculous his car looks and might save some face and remove all those badges.
Like anything in life, from the most ridiculous to the insanely funny stand up jokes, people laugh.
I couldn't help laughing at it, and when he looked at me, I had to point at his fenders so he knew what I was laughing at.
Just too funny.
Appreciate 0