BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

EXXEL Distributions

04-26-2011, 08:00 PM   #23
LarThaL
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

My previous car was an RS4, and it was much the same story. As with the M3, the "muscularity" is subtle. People who know what it is will appreciate it, but those who don't care, just don't care. A lot has to do with color also. Willing to bet that IL blue will get the most attention. Irrespective, the M3 is just a gorgeous design.
      04-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #24
mhaghighi
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 Competition package

Get comments all time. BMWs are every where here in Florida also, but people do notice. So, is not just Southern California with nice cars. I used to live there and there alot more piece of junk cars out there than nice ones. And in LA, everywhere you can see cars with big fat ugly exhaust on a honda civics that just makes noises that always want to race anyways.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #25
eamon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 335i, 2010 328i (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackberry View Post
in LA? no offense and i mean this with all due respect, but i call bs. 3 series have been a dime a dozen out here in LA, even during 2007. did you take that 3 series to a ghetto part of town? something smells fishy with your statement.
i drove to LA this past weekend to get my car and i was pretty shocked, because i may have seen 2 maybe 3 e9x while i was there, and another couple upper models?

Maybe i was in the wrong part of town?

But i did get to see a track with a couple lotus speeding around
      04-27-2011, 03:34 AM   #26
saeedg48
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche 991.1 GT3

depends on where you live/ where you're parking the car. Beverly hills; no problem. Compton; ..get ready to die

2015 Porsche 991.1 GT3
2015 F80 M3 -- Individual; Space Grey
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 05:01 PM   #27
BobsM3Coupe
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaghighi View Post
So, is not just Southern California with nice cars. I used to live there and there alot more piece of junk cars out there than nice ones.
Lot of older clunkers in socal because they don't rust out like they do on the east coast and midwest. Also annual tags are cheap on those old clunkers.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 05:16 PM   #28
crackberry
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Carrera GTS (997.2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saeedg48 View Post
depends on where you live/ where you're parking the car. Beverly hills; no problem. Compton; ..get ready to die
so true! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsM3Coupe View Post
Lot of older clunkers in socal because they don't rust out like they do on the east coast and midwest. Also annual tags are cheap on those old clunkers.
there are. so many people who are uninsured driving around that its not funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamon View Post
i drove to LA this past weekend to get my car and i was pretty shocked, because i may have seen 2 maybe 3 e9x while i was there, and another couple upper models?

Maybe i was in the wrong part of town?

But i did get to see a track with a couple lotus speeding around
where were you? i sometimes drive up to pomona, and i see e9x all day long even though its in a shitty part of la. oh, and last week was easter, so maybe everyone was doing something.

theres so many 3 series that its just easier to list where you prolly wouldnt see one. south gate, downy, compton, glendora, and baldwin park. even there, you will see a few bmws. its just that the concentration is lowest in those areas.
Appreciate 0