BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

EXXEL Distributions

06-29-2009, 03:12 AM   #1
jacklmd
Registered
Rep
Drives: infiniti fx

Pricing Questions?

Hi everybody!
I want to buy a 2009 M3 Coupe! AW with Red Interior!!!
MSRP is a little bit over $73,000..

I want to know how to find out their invoice price? because i see you guys talk about 500 over invoice or 2000 off invoice! but do they tell you guys their invoice price? or there is a way to find out?

also please give some advice of DCT and MANUAL.... kinda deciding which one i should get...i was going to get the Manual, but the dealer only have DCT, and they told me alot about how good DCT is, so now i'm kinda deciding which one i should get?

BTW. MSRP $73,???... how much do u guys think i can get that one out the door???
cuz they are offering me $69,000 + TAX,,, which is about 76,000 out the door! i think is kinda too much!!!

thanks
jacklmd
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2009, 09:06 AM   #2
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklmd View Post
Hi everybody!
I want to buy a 2009 M3 Coupe! AW with Red Interior!!!
MSRP is a little bit over $73,000..

I want to know how to find out their invoice price? because i see you guys talk about 500 over invoice or 2000 off invoice! but do they tell you guys their invoice price? or there is a way to find out?

also please give some advice of DCT and MANUAL.... kinda deciding which one i should get...i was going to get the Manual, but the dealer only have DCT, and they told me alot about how good DCT is, so now i'm kinda deciding which one i should get?

BTW. MSRP $73,???... how much do u guys think i can get that one out the door???
cuz they are offering me $69,000 + TAX,,, which is about 76,000 out the door! i think is kinda too much!!!

thanks
jacklmd
$76K is waaaaaay too much! I figured my invoice at Edmunds.com. It may be off by a couple hundred dollars, but it's still pretty accurate.

fyi, My stripped-down M3 with barely any options had a MSRP of $56,625 + ttl + gg tax. I ordered it for $56,000 out the door. I saved close to $5,500. And that is a few hundred below invoice for an ordered M3......Meaning you should be able to save a little more if the car is on the lot.

Btw, I negotiated pretty hard and I did a ton of research before I started negotiating and before I stepped into the dealership.

All the best!
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #3
NoM3ForMe
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 Legacy, '07 Kia Sorrento

Secret Invoice Pricing

DCT if you want to track, manual if not.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #4
PoorMan
Hello my name is...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
$76K is waaaaaay too much! I figured my invoice at Edmunds.com. It may be off by a couple hundred dollars, but it's still pretty accurate.

fyi, My stripped-down M3 with barely any options had a MSRP of $56,625 + ttl + gg tax. I ordered it for $56,000 out the door. I saved close to $5,500. And that is a few hundred below invoice for an ordered M3......Meaning you should be able to save a little more if the car is on the lot.

Btw, I negotiated pretty hard and I did a ton of research before I started negotiating and before I stepped into the dealership.

All the best!
I bow down to your dealing skills! Not bad at all man.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2009, 01:39 PM   #5
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMan View Post
I bow down to your dealing skills! Not bad at all man.
hahaha...I don't think have the skills. It was my sheer will power to get the best deal out of my 3 dealerships. I simply just made them compete for me by going back and forth over the phone and proving to them that I WILL BUY THE CAR RIGHT NOW IF YOU DO $56K DRIVE OUT.

Now that's how you put the pressure on the dealer. And if they don't meet your price, go somewhere else. As long as they know that you are dead serious and strict, they'll move more on the deal for you.

Also, get the 6 speed manual. I've test driven the DCT. If you're a car enthusiast and you just love being involved with the car at all times.....Get the manual.
Appreciate 0