BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

Mporium BMW

10-30-2021, 12:57 PM   #23
E90Anthony
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 M3

UPDATE: Again I wanted to come here and update the people who may be interested. Shortly after posting about the Alcantara ZHP Weighted Shift Knobs, I had a number of DM's on here as well as on FB/Insta, and a number of those messages were regarding rewrapping the F10 M5 illuminated shift knobs. Well im happy to report that I just finished wrapping an illuminated knob (that will be going into an F80 M3).

From what I understand, there are a couple places to get Alcantara ZHP weighted shift knobs (COBY Wheel for example) but ive heard that they won't take on the job of re-wrapping these illuminated knobs. Now that ive done a couple, I understand why they dont, as they aren't necessarily difficult to do, but they are significantly more involved that the non-illuminated knobs, especially because I do not have access to these knobs prior to being put together from factory, so its a very delicate job to work around the wires and not scratch anything that shouldn't be scratched, hence why ive prices this job higher than the non-illuminated knobs.

If you're interested in having yours re-wrapped, please reach out, im enjoying being able to be a part of so many people's builds!

Here are a few photos of the finished Alcantara ZHP Weighted Shift Knob that I will be shipping out to its owner shortly, would love your feedback 👍🏽

Name:  IMG_0519.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  701.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0523.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  715.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0538.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  938.0 KB
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2021, 08:47 PM   #24
GSEN820
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3 DCT

Big shout to Anthony for completing my DCT boot for me. I saw this post figured I would give him a shot to competing my interior. I'm local so met up in person. The boot came out perfect. Solid and honest guy don't be afraid to have him complete your interior
Attached Images

11-05-2021, 09:33 PM   #25
E90Anthony
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSEN820 View Post
Big shout to Anthony for completing my DCT boot for me. I saw this post figured I would give him a shot to competing my interior. I'm local so met up in person. The boot came out perfect. Solid and honest guy don't be afraid to have him complete your interior
I appreciate the kind words, was happy to meet up and chat for a bit! The boot looks right at home in there, thanks again for letting me re-wrap it for you 👍🏽
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2021, 06:53 AM   #26
mcjoe691
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Let me know 201-658-2004 shift and brake
      11-22-2021, 06:51 PM   #27
E90Anthony
Enlisted Member
Rep

More Alcantara Interior Pieces!

Hello community! I wanted to share some progress/update photos regarding the ongoing interior trim re-wraps. This time I have finished up the templates for the E9X parking brake handles and have gone ahead and re-wrapped my own personal one.

Understandably, this particular material option being at a location of higher than normal use, I can see why many may not be interested, but from what ive seen so far from the over 100+ people who have since contacted me via FB/Insta/here on the forum, since originally posting about the Alcantara wrapped ZHP weighted shift knobs, is that a huge number of people simply like to cover as much of their interior in Alcantara as possible, regardless of where it is located.

With that knowledge, I will be offering to re-wrap these handles alongside the other items I have previously posted about (ZHP weighted shift knobs, DCT shift boots, etc)

To hopefully save time and the need to go back and forth via messaging here on the forum, I will list the pricing here, if there are any other questions feel free to send me a PM here, but ideally would rather chat on instagram @e90anthony

Prices:
- DCT shift boot: $150-$175 (depending on stitch color/option)
- Parking brake handle: $75-$85 (depending on stitch color)

** I DO NOT have any extra units on hand to sell outright, so if you're interested, plan to ship your items my way so I can do the work, then I will pay to ship them back to you. All transactions will go through PayPal.

If you're into this sort of thing, I hope you enjoy the update photos, but if not id appreciate leaving the negative comments off of the post, im just a BMW enthusiast who loves to DIY things lol

Photos:

Name:  IMG_0682.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  376.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0683.JPG
Views: 164
Size:  358.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0684.JPG
Views: 160
Size:  439.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0675.JPG
Views: 157