BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-24-2011, 01:46 PM   #155
HungHingHK
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by accordingi2ime View Post
this ass fuck rider clipped my passenger side side view mirror riding between the lane and just rode off after breaking my side view. There was nothing I could do I was in heavy traffic. I am pissed.
I officially hate motorcycles.
Sometimes riders do that on purpose if you drive like a dick and put our lives in danger. If you fuck up, its just paint scratch for you but pavement paint for us
      07-24-2011, 02:32 PM   #156
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungHingHK View Post
Sometimes riders do that on purpose if you drive like a dick and put our lives in danger. If you fuck up, its just paint scratch for you but pavement paint for us
That's a fucking stupid response man. Really? You think if a driver pisses you off, TAKING OFF HIS MIRROR is a legitimate response? That's how you fucking die.

Here's a tip, when you're on a bike, you're a hell of a lot easier to *kill*
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2011, 04:14 PM   #157
HungHingHK
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
That's a fucking stupid response man. Really? You think if a driver pisses you off, TAKING OFF HIS MIRROR is a legitimate response? That's how you fucking die.

Here's a tip, when you're on a bike, you're a hell of a lot easier to *kill*
well if you could calm down there for a second sir.

First, I said riders not me personally.
Second I didn't say it's ok, just stating an occurrence of response.
Third, riders get a lil more than pissed off when people don't check their blind spots and merge into a motorcycle lane forcing the rider to literally swerve or brake for his life.
      07-25-2011, 12:11 AM   #158
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: N/A

I think everyone need's to relax. Who's watched/going to watch the Laguna Seca MOTOGP race? NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2011, 01:45 AM   #159
leJUNd
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungHingHK View Post
WTF is that? That is retarded. So that's an appropriate response? If your on a bike you can now enforce safe driving habits? Being on a bike makes you entitled to display that kind of road rage? Fucking criminals that's what they are.

I was sitting in traffic... minding my own business... on 405 at 6:30PM. How can I piss anyone off stuck in traffic going 5mph for half an hour.
And I always move over to give riders more space to pass but that seems stupid now...
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2011, 07:20 AM   #160
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by accordingi2ime View Post
WTF is that? That is retarded. So that's an appropriate response? If your on a bike you can now enforce safe driving habits? Being on a bike makes you entitled to display that kind of road rage? Fucking criminals that's what they are.

I was sitting in traffic... minding my own business... on 405 at 6:30PM. How can I piss anyone off stuck in traffic going 5mph for half an hour.
And I always move over to give riders more space to pass but that seems stupid now...
I'm a rider and I agree with you on this note. There's 'bad apples' in every bunch...
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2011, 07:56 AM   #161
dtwyim
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW no more

I would love to learn to ride but knowing myself who likes to explore limits, I will end up killing myself. No bike for me

In hospital ICU, motorcycle = donor-cycle.

Back to OP, for those guy that ride without a shield, do you not mind dead bugs on your face? Or is it the price to pay for being cool?
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #162
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtwyim View Post
I would love to learn to ride but knowing myself who likes to explore limits, I will end up killing myself. No bike for me

In hospital ICU, motorcycle = donor-cycle.

Back to OP, for those guy that ride without a shield, do you not mind dead bugs on your face? Or is it the price to pay for being cool?
I can't do the no visor thing and I have absolutely no idea how the harley guys, etc do it at 70+ mph....
It has nothing to do with being cool or not cool, or even the dead bugs... if you get caught in the rain, if anything shoots help, or hell even the wind itself. Makes for a very rough and un-enjoyable ride
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2011, 02:03 PM   #163
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Red thing

I got hit 3 times in my old bimmer by idiots in cars while I was waiting for the light. And one drunk driver who knocked my mirror off doing 100 on the highway while I was broken down on the side of the highway luckiest day of my life.

I officially hate people and cars..
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #164
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I ride, and chased this one $#@% down after he clipped my side mirror. I was in my 4-banger pickup and STILL caught him I was so pissed. . .

Bugs just taste good It's the unknown big ones that bang into your neck and then drop inside your jacket/shirt that I worry about. First bike I bought, was riding home from the dealer and a bee got caught in the chin strap, THEN stung me.
Appreciate 0