BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - New England

05-28-2014, 02:35 PM   #1
YianniM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2011 335i  [10.00]
Investment Network

Hope all is going well.

I'm with Sterling Oak Advisors in Wellesley. We are an independent Registered Investment Advisor who consults with companies and high net worth individuals customizing investment and retirement plans. In addition, we work together with a $700 million mutual fund, 3 hedge funds and a four Investment Advisors here in our office.

My President, Brian O'Connor, has been in the industry for over 25 years and a former Sr. VP and #1 revenue producer in New England with Morgan Stanley and has made it a successful practice to get to know our professional partners here in the area.

I wanted to reach out to the local bmw community that I love. (f80 m3 on order )
Whether you have an advisor now or not, or if you think you are happy with your advisors performance we can take a look at your statements and tell you if your advisors is under performing. An example is in 2013 the market increased more or less 30% so if your advisor did not get you a return that high they are under performing.

Also if you are running a business we can help you with a 401k plan she you ways to save for retirement while savings on taxes. We also have a huge network of people from CPA's, lawyers, real estate.

Or even if you just want to network your business with us. I think it would be productive to look for potential compliments in our businesses and learn more about one another's firms.

My direct line is 617.633.1988 and office line is 781.263.1687 and my e-mail john.delegas@sterlingoakpartners.com

PS. If you just want to talk BMW's you can reach out to me too

John Delegas

www.sterlingoakadvisors.com

Sterling Oak Advisors
40 Walnut Street
1st Floor
Wellesley, MA 02481
(781) 263-1687
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2014, 10:28 AM   #2
dhuber
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82 BS M4

Not to hijack your networking attempt, but your post is somewhat disingenuous. To imply a member's advisor is underperforming because they did not keep up with the S&P 500 in 2013 is likely irrelevant given very few if any investors carry a 100% equity allocation, never mind a 100% large cap domestic equity portfolio. Any inclusion of fixed income, hedged strategies, or international equities would have caused a drag on performance in 2013. I think most would agree 2013 to be an exceptional year for US equity performance, but other asset classes remain necessary over and investment cycle.

Just my 2 cents.
Appreciate 1