BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-06-2011, 01:27 AM   #23
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

I cant and personally wouldnt deal with this. Even if shes 50 or 100 miles away. Just not into the whole long term thing, its retarded.

But good luck
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 10:46 PM   #24
fwmcb
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 F30 328i X-drive

Garage List
2010 128i  [0.00]
Hey man, I feel your pain, my gf had to take a job 16 hours away by car, just the way the economy is. So we've been doing the LD for a month flying back and forth every few weeks, and it's starting to get difficult. I wish she was only gone a week or two every month. We do Skype daily, text a lot and really we are in better contact now than we lived in the same building. But it feels like we aren't on the same wave length anymore.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 09:03 AM   #25
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
You are missing the real problem. If you two have kids she will be forced to stop working, and she probably won’t go back. Once you are addicted to two incomes it will be hard to cut back to one.
Not necessarily true, we had kids and the wife was able to move into a position they did not require much travel and if she did travel it was just for one day. She did quit for a while took off for 2 yrs as the kids started into school. They she landed a job which was part time and out of the home so she could still spend time with the kids, and the travel has picked up again but the kids are teenagers not so not a problem leaving them home.

It is all in what you make of it and focus on the priorities.
Appreciate 0