BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
Dontbethatguy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i Manual

Trade: '09 Corvette Z06 for E92 M3 or ???

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm bored with the Z06 and ready for a change. The car is awesome, and I'm sure I'll have another one in the future! I get bored with a car over time, so I'm testing the waters to see if anyone is looking for a trade. I've had an E92 335 and E92 M3, and I loved them both! I'm really looking for any interesting trades. It needs to be something fun to drive. I typically like a manual trans, but I'm not opposed to an auto. There really isn't anything that I wouldn't consider, so if you have an interest in the trade let me know what you've got.

My Z06 is a 2009 model with the 2LZ package and navigation. It's red with all black interior and the twin 5-spoke chromed factory wheels. I'm the second owner, and the car currently has 18,500 miles. The only mods are a mild to wild exhaust switch and hard wired for a V1. The windows are tinted, but that's it. Full factory warranty is intact. The 3/36k bumper-to-bumper is good through October of 2011. The car is in excellent condition, and it has been well cared for. The car was completely clayed and waxed with Zaino products when I bought it, and it gets a fresh coat every few months. It is not a daily driver. It sits in my garage most of the time. I did drive it to see my parents over new year's weekend, and it averaged 27 MPG! Not bad for a 7.0L engine. I have plenty of pictures to send those that are interested.

If you are at all interested, shoot me an email to trevord1977@yahoo.com. I have the title in hand, and I'm looking at a trade value in the low $50's.

Trevor

Last edited by Dontbethatguy; 01-17-2011 at 07:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 10:59 PM   #2
Dontbethatguy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

LOL Yeah, I've heard that a few times. Nothing is really set in stone. I have a few old cars, too, that I play with. My daily driver is a Duramax, and I like to have a late-model car that's fun to drive and I can jump in whenever I don't have to be in my truck. The Z06 is fun, but I'd like a change of pace. I'm sure I'll eventually sell whatever I end up with to get a used ZR1. They're still in the "dropping like rocks" phase for price, though. I check CF regularly for anyone looking to trade their car for a Z, but there aren't many with anything of interest.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
skier
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 35is

Chromed wheels mandate gold chain - included?

Just playing, no offense, GLWS
      01-13-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
Dontbethatguy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skier View Post
Chromed wheels mandate gold chain - included?

Just playing, no offense, GLWS
Chromed wheels on a Mercedes C230 mandates a gold chain.
      01-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #5
Dontbethatguy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

up for the weekend!