BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-07-2007, 04:44 PM   #23
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
leave those audi fans alone. lets let them think their cars are better

for deep down inside the inline 6, our naturally aspirated beauties, or twin charged beasts will fuck them sideways in the track.
      10-08-2007, 05:05 AM   #24
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

WOW Charlie sorry they tried to clown on you like that they should know better then that.Wouldn't want to go against a real car.I'd buy a Camera in and film in HD just to run over any car audi makes and post it in their little forum short of a modded RS6 TT or S4TT and maybe R8 anything other then that will get owned.They really think they're faster then a stock 335 RIGHT I hope I find one soon to punk asap.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 12:39 PM   #25
PaPaGz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i MSport MG

actually thats just a few people on there. just like the little fanboys on here who think the 335 is a god made product. The one guy on there is a total d*ckwad and got called out by a few people. Most people know the 335 is faster, but it IS possible that one of them lost to an S4...i know it might be impossible to 'dethrone' the 335 but driver error? ideal conditions? soo many factors in that. Everyone gets their panties in a bunch wayy too quickly
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 01:46 PM   #26
FirstClass
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPaGz View Post
actually thats just a few people on there. just like the little fanboys on here who think the 335 is a god made product. The one guy on there is a total d*ckwad and got called out by a few people. Most people know the 335 is faster, but it IS possible that one of them lost to an S4...i know it might be impossible to 'dethrone' the 335 but driver error? ideal conditions? soo many factors in that. Everyone gets their panties in a bunch wayy too quickly
+1

We've got crazy fanboiz here too and say the 335 driver didn't drop it to 3 only went to 4, that would make a difference. (Or would those be 2 and 3 I dunno the gear speeds for the 335 off the top of my head)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 09:14 PM   #27
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstClass View Post
+1

We've got crazy fanboiz here too and say the 335 driver didn't drop it to 3 only went to 4, that would make a difference. (Or would those be 2 and 3 I dunno the gear speeds for the 335 off the top of my head)
I dunno about fan boys part and I dunno what they mean by us being concerned I'm not concerned I think it's funny they made up a story like that to feel beter about their cars.And why should we be anymore concerned about an S4 supposedly beating a 335 any more then a Ferrari ownered would be concerened about a Evo beating them same shit.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 10:02 PM   #28
FirstClass
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmartin View Post
And why should we be anymore concerned about an S4 supposedly beating a 335 any more then a Ferrari ownered would be concerened about a Evo beating them same shit.
Eh not a valid comparison at all. The Evo is a piece of shit compared to the Ferrari no matter how fast it is just because the Ferrari is an order of magnitude better car (refinement, pedigree, technology, etc.). The same isn't true for an S4 and 335, they are exactly the same class of car, so speed has everything to do with it, especially since the S4 has an interior that the 335 can't hope to match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 11:31 AM   #29
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
Rep
Drives: See Sig

First off, the OP in the AZ thread said that a 335 coupe "pulled up" on him. When they raced, he was however far ahead. When he spoke to the "335" owner he just said he had a "v6".

This brings me to two conclusions. A) The Audi driver cannot confirm that it was definitely a 335 considering he never saw the back of the car verifying dual exhaust or even numbers. B) In addiction, it might not have been a 335 because the BMW owner mentioned only a 6 cyl engine, not turbo's. It could have been a 328 coupe.

Therefore, I conclude that the Audi driver misrepresented his race and tried to make himself sound better, thus creating a flame war ending in a closed thread.
07 335i(gone)
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 01:12 PM   #30
E90ice
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
First off, the OP in the AZ thread said that a 335 coupe "pulled up" on him. When they raced, he was however far ahead. When he spoke to the "335" owner he just said he had a "v6".

This brings me to two conclusions. A) The Audi driver cannot confirm that it was definitely a 335 considering he never saw the back of the car verifying dual exhaust or even numbers. B) In addiction, it might not have been a 335 because the BMW owner mentioned only a 6 cyl engine, not turbo's. It could have been a 328 coupe.

Therefore, I conclude that the Audi driver misrepresented his race and tried to make himself sound better, thus creating a flame war ending in a closed thread.
+1
      10-09-2007, 01:16 PM   #31
PaPaGz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i MSport MG

why does everyone think the 335 is this unbeatable car? its possible..oh im sorry the 335 is unbeatable even though it is possible that a 335 did lose one race...omg i know its impossible to believe
Appreciate 0